• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[PMU 1.0 released!] Project M: Ultimate - The best versions of all PM characters!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
luxmivozi, an "avi" or otherwise known as avatar means your profile picture. Yes, it is Miku, but avi is a general term that refers to someone's avatar picture, regardless of what it is.

Also, please don't post multiple times in a row. If you want to quote multiple people when you post, you can click "Reply" on one and then scroll back up to the others you want to quote, hit "reply" on them as well, and you will get multiple quotes in your post.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
i dont get it ?
The video he posted was from the game Sonic Adventure 2 battle, I like the game which is why I made a <3. And I could only watch 8 minutes of said video before I couldn't listen to it anymore.

And you should avoid double and triple posting.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
i dont think il like that all that well... but in a way i will becaus if all of there best moves get put in itl be unbalensed and some moves are way to cheap and powerful "bowsers side a smash" its a mildly speed move that can kill light character at about %65
Boozers side smash is strong sure, but avoidable if you're paying attention. And the whole concept of this is to allow each character to be at their best, so technically everyone could be called unbalanced (even though it really isn't).
I like this concept
+ I'm glad mah boiz are doing something with their lives
Watching
I swear everyone thought I was day dreaming about said project lmao.

Last edited:

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
luxmivozi, an "avi" or otherwise known as avatar means your profile picture. Yes, it is Miku, but avi is a general term that refers to someone's avatar picture, regardless of what it is.

Also, please don't post multiple times in a row. If you want to quote multiple people when you post, you can click "Reply" on one and then scroll back up to the others you want to quote, hit "reply" on them as well, and you will get multiple quotes in your post.
ok thanks
also when you said what avi means you kinga sounded like a dictionary

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I really hope this is out soon. It seems incredibly fun, I can't wait.
Sorry, to lazy. Maybe if you donated some money for cinnamon buns for Pills (Edit: I can't believe I let "money for pills" slip under my radar) we could get some work done ... About 18k boxes should do it.

It should be out soon.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
We are almost ready! Testing has begun and won't take long :)

Edit: Having some complications distributing the test version, final ver will be out later tonight

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I am currently extracting it to my SD card to do some final tests. It's taking an incredibly long time (not surprised, PM is huge, lol). I will be doing some final tests, confirming things with Pills, and after that will release it.

ETA my SD card will be finished in ~30 min and I'll be testing for at least an hour, so it will probably be out within two hours from now.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
IT IS DONE!

I present you with the very first version of Project M Ultimate- PMU version 1.0!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cOej5RqnU9bnVhWHVlc05Hc0U/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy! :D ( Hint: Special vs @ Turbo 300% Metal Flower Heavy with Lucario, Ike, and Sonic is insane)

We've tested a lot of stuff, even compatibility with items, but of course we can't test everything. If you see any bugs let us know!

Known issues: Dr. Mario alt costume shoots fireballs instead of pills. Will be fixed in a later ver

Last edited:

seamus92

Smash Rookie
Is there any way you can post a log detailing all the changes in characters?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
This is the first version, so all we did is revert certain characters back to previous versions. I'll post which characters and what versions they were in the OP (first post of this thread).

Edit: Changelog posted!

Last edited:

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
The best Mario was from DEMO 1. He could do infinite Up - Special wall jumps! I also liked Sonic from that version too. Ha

TheLastOneAlive

Smash Cadet
Not getting an error message exactly. Just after it finishes downloading it remains a .PART file and doesn't change to a .ZIP.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Mmm, I see. Here's a few things you should try:

>Clear your cache and cookies, and turn off then turn on your computer. Wait a couple of minutes before turning it on again so it can be fully refreshed. I can guide you through clearing cache and cookies if you need me to via pm.

>If you have access to it, which I assume you do by your join date, restart your internet modem and/or router. If you use both, turn off your router, then restart the modem, then turn the router on again.

If neither of those help then I'll see what I can do to get you an alt download link.

Last edited:

TheLastOneAlive

Smash Cadet
Okay, I got it downloaded now. My internet was just being really weird. Now to try it out before it gets too late.

Rage83

Smash Ace
IT IS DONE!

I present you with the very first version of Project M Ultimate- PMU version 1.0!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cOej5RqnU9bnVhWHVlc05Hc0U/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy! :D ( Hint: Special vs @ Turbo 300% Metal Flower Heavy with Lucario, Ike, and Sonic is insane)

We've tested a lot of stuff, even compatibility with items, but of course we can't test everything. If you see any bugs let us know!

Known issues: Dr. Mario alt costume shoots fireballs instead of pills. Will be fixed in a later ver
I can fix that for you when I get back to my home computer later.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
What if people started complaining about character changes in the next version, and eventually created a Project M: Ultimate: Ultimate.

Just a thought.

Top Bottom