• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM3.6 | Audio on Yoshi's Island corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Title of the bug: Corrupted Yoshi's Island music
Version found in: 3.6
Hardware you are running: Wii
Loading Method:
Homebrew package. Still loading off SD.
Details: It's simply when Yoshi's Island is playing "Yoshi's Story (Melee)". This is a full default build, from the homebrew zip. Running off an SD card. It's weird, since the song isn't corrupted when I'm in "My Music".
Attachments: I do have a video. Not really sure how to post it here though, so here's a tinyurl leading to it in my google Drive. http://tinyurl.com/p4t5mva
Custom Content:
NONE.

Side note: If you listen closely, you can still hear turnip pulls and other SFX. It's only the music that corrupts, nothing else. There are two peaches in the video because I was fighting random CPUs, and thought at first that Peach dittos were one of the requirements. It's NOT. Any character combo works.

Narpas_sword

That sounds like the corruption that happens when you try to replace songs but you copy over the track instaed of deleting and replacing.

format sd and reinstall?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
defragment your sd card, this isn't a p:m exclusive error / glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom