• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Wiimmfi Skype Group?

mesikoko

Smash Cadet
NNID
vexcain
3DS FC
1075-1191-5811
I know a decent amount of people use the Wiimmfi custom servers for Project M, and I was wondering if people would like (or if I coukd be added to if there already is one) a Skype group dedicated to matchmaking on Wiimmfi specifically for PM.
Thoughts?
Just an idea.. :b

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I kind of don't have a Skype but I do have a Twitter. I also have a good idea Twitter group!

Last edited:

mesikoko

Smash Cadet
NNID
vexcain
3DS FC
1075-1191-5811
I feel skype is something more people could use but thats not a bad idea either

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd f... I mean, I'd use it.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I'm down for it

Last edited:

mesikoko

Smash Cadet
NNID
vexcain
3DS FC
1075-1191-5811
Alright, before I start adding people, I'd like to get a decent amount of people in it first.
So spread the word and have them leave their Skype names in this thread.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Alright, before I start adding people, I'd like to get a decent amount of people in it first.
So spread the word and have them leave their Skype names in this thread.
Mine is the same as my forum name. I'll see if some friends of mine are interested.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Skype is RedFlyNinja, But i don't know how to play online.

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
il join - will give out skype over pm after you decide to go ahead with it

D

Deleted member

This sounds pretty good, a group where we can all learn our characters and playstyles for some good ol' practice. So I'm down for this if t goes through.

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
GGS neo, was a little laggy at time - thats my frist time playing squirtle online haha, havent been in the lab with him or anything - hence the multiple SD's towards the start haha.
dont you get bored of just playing the samus characters? their both pretty cool, have awesome tethers and have pretty clear playstyles, but i find that really uninteresting when i try to just play 2 chars.
thats why i switch between like mario, lucario, lucas prodominantly, then switch out to ivy, squirtle, char, marth etc

mesikoko

Smash Cadet
NNID
vexcain
3DS FC
1075-1191-5811
I've sent contact requests to those whk listed their usernames. Add me and we'll get this show on the road

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
If anyone hasn't already set up a method for connecting to the new server here's a 3.02 WiFi gct with a code for connecting to it change .zip to .gct

Attachments

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
We were supposed to leave our skypes here? Oops.

Totally knew that.

path.oo

zz_halim

Smash Apprentice
If anyone hasn't already set up a method for connecting to the new server here's a 3.02 WiFi gct with a code for connecting to it change .zip to .gct
I don't get it, i thought connecting the wiimfi servers was done by patching the iso?
I can successfully connect to the servers, but couldn't test playing online yet.

My skype-account is the same as my forum accout

Last edited:

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
Patching the iso is the least convenient way, you can also just use an alt dol or just a code

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
My skype account is pokechao
I've never tried PM wimmfi online before but I'll try the GCT wiiztec posted. Does your friend code change if you use this?

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
You have to start a new save unless you registered your FC for the wimmfi servers before may 19th

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
You have to start a new save unless you registered your FC for the wimmfi servers before may 19th
thankfully I remember doing that. and I did it for my friends too. so thats taken care of
my code:5026-4130-1590
EDIT: So i just tested to make sure I can connect to Wifi and it works! so I'm ready anytime if anyone wants to play me

Last edited:

Ekiele0

Smash Rookie
I don't know how alive this thread is still, but right now Im trying to get wiimmfi patcher going for PM3.5, but I'm not sure how good the tutorial was.
And my skype is Ekiele0.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I'd like to join if possible. EDIT: Nevermind, can't play P:M hardly ever anymore. Thank you much though.

Last edited:

Sparky Pikachu

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join (if possible).
Skype Name: sparky.the.pikachu
Name: SparkyThePikachu ◦◕‿‿◕◦

Top Bottom