• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Ike should get an alt where his sword turns into a shovel.

ShovelIke amirite?
No, but it already doesn't sound like a sword, let's do it :)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Sonic
Needs
All his shoes
Replaced with
SOAP Shoes.
Thems way more badass t

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Funny you should mention, a PMBR member just confirmed these babies.
There alot more... Ugg than I remember.

Maybe my childhood memories were a lie q-q

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if this has been asked, but how come magic armor and zora armor from twilight princess are not on the OP? I guess also why not the Fierce Diety styled Link with the Majora themed shield?

Oh yeah under Sonic the SA2 Phantasy Star Themed Suit I think is actually just supposed to be a racing jump suit from SA2B, and the Alternate Phantasy Star Suit is the actual PSO themed suit from the DC version of SA2

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I dont know if this has been asked, but how come magic armor and zora armor from twilight princess are not on the OP? I guess also why not the Fierce Diety styled Link with the Majora themed shield?

Oh yeah under Sonic the SA2 Phantasy Star Themed Suit I think is actually just supposed to be a racing jump suit from SA2B, and the Alternate Phantasy Star Suit is the actual PSO themed suit from the DC version of SA2
That would be forgetting to add them. I'll get to it.

Fierce Deity is typically frowned upon, because he would need to be shrunken down to fit Link's bones, and he would have to wield his sword with one hand rather than two.

It just demeans his badassery.

Malion

Smash Ace
The whole changing the character thing is easily skirted with the whole cosplay mentality. Make the character the same character just wearing the clothes of the person we want them to be... within reason of course. Probably only characters within the same universe.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
The whole changing the character thing is easily skirted with the whole cosplay mentality. Make the character the same character just wearing the clothes of the person we want them to be... within reason of course. Probably only characters within the same universe.
Yep. Seemingly every FE Fighter is getting a cosplay.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
That would be forgetting to add them. I'll get to it.

Fierce Deity is typically frowned upon, because he would need to be shrunken down to fit Link's bones, and he would have to wield his sword with one hand rather than two.

It just demeans his badassery.

It does demean, but it can still look bad ass.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
So Dark Meta Knight, OoT Shiek, and Hector Ike are official? Did we get confirmation or could it have been a PMBR personal build?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
They were shown during a steam, similarly to how before we got confirmation with 3.0's alts we could catch glimpses of Commander Lucas and such.

Omnigeek

Smash Rookie
A few costumes suggestions:

Roy dressed as Eldigan/Eltshan of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War to compliment Marth's Sigurd alternate costume.

Sheik impersonating Tetra from Windwaker with certain creative liberties taken to fit the concept. Below is a depiction of Tetra by Genzo of Deviant Art that stylizes her in a Twilight Princess fashion that depicts what I envision sans the swords. A similar technique was performed for Sheik in Brawl to unify the Zelda characters in Brawl.

Lastly, Captain Falcon in Mach Rider attire. Below is Deviant Art user Gameguran's modern interpretation of Mach Rider that uses the classic sprite's design to create a faithful update to the character, which I prefer over Sakurai's Melee trophy redesign.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Something that doesn't change the identity.

Booyah. Picross Mario, and Service Mario.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
A few costumes suggestions:

Roy dressed as Eldigan/Eltshan of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War to compliment Marth's Sigurd alternate costume.

Sheik impersonating Tetra from Windwaker with certain creative liberties taken to fit the concept. Below is a depiction of Tetra by Genzo of Deviant Art that stylizes her in a Twilight Princess fashion that depicts what I envision sans the swords. A similar technique was performed for Sheik in Brawl to unify the Zelda characters in Brawl.

Lastly, Captain Falcon in Mach Rider attire. Below is Deviant Art user Gameguran's modern interpretation of Mach Rider that uses the classic sprite's design to create a faithful update to the character, which I prefer over Sakurai's Melee trophy redesign.

I'll add them to the OP!
Alright. Something that doesn't change the identity.

Booyah. Picross Mario, and Service Mario.
I hate to break it to you. Thanks for suggesting based upon the rules, but Mario's full on costumes. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom