• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Knowing the PM, we'd most likely get that Pit instead of the Treasures Pit. Also I posted that IIRC.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
The three sacred treasures one. It was posted earlier, and it's really, really awesome looking.

I would love to take a crack at that, I would just need more references.
I wouldn't now what to do about the bow though, because of pit's weird double blade bow.

Ginge

Smash Ace
I wouldn't now what to do about the bow though, because of pit's weird double blade bow.
Let me look for some references from the 3DS game for you. I'll edit them into this post if/when I find some.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Edit it so it looks reasonable? Maybe take out all of the leaf like things and make it one? Also I can get you references since I own the game. Just name it.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Let me look for some references from the 3DS game for you. I'll edit them into this post if/when I find some.
Edit it so it looks reasonable? Maybe take out all of the leaf like things and make it one? Also I can get you references since I own the game. Just name it.
Well you guys can send me references through pm as to not clog up the thread.
What I need is a front and back shot since the bow blocks his body. maybe a couple others with him at different angles.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Well you guys can send me references through pm as to not clog up the thread.
What I need is a front and back shot since the bow blocks his body. maybe a couple others with him at different angles.
May or may not be possible since I don't remember land battles with him. Also I appear to not be under the ownership of that game at the moment so we'll have to leave it up to Ginge this time. Godspeed to you, pal.

Ginge

Smash Ace
May or may not be possible since I don't remember land battles with him. Also I appear to not be under the ownership of that game at the moment so we'll have to leave it up to Ginge this time. Godspeed to you, pal.
Meanwhile I have my game, box, art booklet, VR cards.... but no idea where my 3DS is. I'm going to keep looking for it, though.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Meanwhile I have my game, box, art booklet, VR cards.... but no idea where my 3DS is. I'm going to keep looking for it, though.
And I have the game, my 3DS XL, and no way to get references from it. :p

I really need to finish it...

I wouldn't expect you to, that's just a quirk of mine that I sometimes do that :p
Hey, I usually do that too! (Read through the whole thread, if you forgot what this was referencing.) I think the one exception was the Ridley thread, because it was massive even when I started posting. >_<

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, question for you all. Thoughts on an alt costume for Pit?
Pitoo/Dark Pit is basically there already, but I wouldn't mind a separation between voices if it were possible. I'm hoping that the PMBR discovers a way to accomplish that, as it would add so much more accuracy and depth to the alt costumes. It's probably a pipe-dream though.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Pitoo/Dark Pit is basically there already, but I wouldn't mind a separation between voices if it were possible. I'm hoping that the PMBR discovers a way to accomplish that, as it would add so much more accuracy and depth to the alt costumes. It's probably a pipe-dream though.
Try to remember the alt costumes are still the same character and Dark Pit was always a costume, it wasn't until after Brawl that Dark Pit became his own character.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Try to remember the alt costumes are still the same character and Dark Pit was always a costume, it wasn't until after Brawl that Dark Pit became his own character.
Yeah, but a dark copy is still "technically" the same guy. I assume it's the same reasoning that Link has a Dark Link as a default. In Brawl, the Dark Pit outfit wasn't 100% accurate to what Dark Pit would end up as in KIU, though the basic idea was similar.

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
So, question for you all. Thoughts on an alt costume for Pit?
1. Pit
2. Red Team Pit
3. Blue Team Pit
4. Green Team Pit

5. Classic Pit
6. Red Classic Pit
7. Blue Classic Pit
8. Green Classic Pit

9. Dark Pit
10. Sacred Treasures Pit.

Classic Pit being this:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/3/36/Pit_Trophy_Melee.png

All that really needs to change for Dark Pit is make his Laurels and Vambrace Rings Gold, and make his Eyes Red, otherwise he's good.

Also for Normal Pit's Team Recolors, I'd Like to see the Red/Blue Costume to be as Red/Blue as the Green Costume is Green.
Pic for Comparison:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/d/df/Pit_Palette_(SSBB).png

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I wouldn't expect you to, that's just a quirk of mine that I sometimes do that :p I'd like both of them to be used, though definitely the sacred treasures one should come first.
I love doing that too...which is probably why I'm going to have to make an exception with the PM Social Thread sometime soon o_O

Or maybe they'll start a 3rd Version where I can safely feed my inner OCD lol

ANYWAY does anyone have an idea for a Dedede costume? Some suggested Masked Dedede from Kirby Super Star Ultra but, seeing what they did to Punch Out DK, that can work just fine as a recolor since it's just a mask.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I like the costume ideas you mentioned earlier but the lack of Golden Pit is rather disturbing.

I mean I could definitely live without it and would prefer it being gone over Dark Pit.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
ANYWAY does anyone have an idea for a Dedede costume? Some suggested Masked Dedede from Kirby Super Star Ultra but, seeing what they did to Punch Out DK, that can work just fine as a recolor since it's just a mask.
The hammer's also different, actually, but yeah, it could be a single recolor.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I like the costume ideas you mentioned earlier but the lack of Golden Pit is rather disturbing.

I mean I could definitely live without it and would prefer it being gone over Dark Pit.
Same.
I also think the Dark Pit costume should get the Silver Bow.
Does Classic Pit really need team colors? Idk man, Golden Pit is almost as top tier as Golden Roy. You can't deny it.

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
Same.
I also think the Dark Pit costume should get the Silver Bow.
Does Classic Pit really need team colors? Idk man, Golden Pit is almost as top tier as Golden Roy. You can't deny it.
I feel like Classic Pit is a different enough Model and Team Colors would fit with it too well to pass up on the opportunity for Team Colors.

I didn't know Yellow Pit was so Popular though.

EDIT: Instead of Posting more I'll just edit this post with a Ganondorf Set, because this one's pretty basic:

Ganondorf:

1. Ganondorf
2. Red Ganondorf (Though I saw a Dracula-Inspired Ganondorf by... Xenozoa? I think, that I think really Deserves to be in this game)
3. Blue Ganondorf
4. Green Ganondorf

5. Melee Ganondorf
6. Red Melee Ganondorf
7. Blue Melee Ganondorf
8. Green Melee Ganondorf

9. Oldmanondorf (Can't get rid of this Classic)
10. Teal Skinned Ganondorf (Inspired by Pig Ganon and OoT Beast Ganon, though just a recolor)

At this point I should honestly just make my own pack like Pwnz0rz has.

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
If they make a PED suit Samus it'd be cool to make the ZSS that goes with that all phazon corrupted. I don't think they ever actually showed more than just a little of her face corrupted but I'm sure it went further than that.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I feel like Classic Pit is a different enough Model and Team Colors would fit with it too well to pass up on the opportunity for Team Colors.

I didn't know Yellow Pit was so Popular though.
Golden Pit is best Pit. And Classic Pit is actually pretty perfect for Team Colors due to the similarities, not the differences.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Can Old Snake be put in as an alt costume under the rules?
What about any other snakes?
Look, yes some are clones, but really, same person. Let's not get into that argument because it is a heavy topic.

You know, they should but mewtwo cloned pikachu and a shiny pikachu on the current alt hats.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Can Old Snake be put in as an alt costume under the rules?
What about any other snakes?
Look, yes some are clones, but really, same person. Let's not get into that argument because it is a heavy topic.

You know, they should but mewtwo cloned pikachu and a shiny pikachu on the current alt hats.
Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Gassy Snake?

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I loved that movie, it`s probably one of my favorite movies of all time, but they wouldn`t risk C&Ds for it.
It would fall into reference territory rather than copyright infringement. Unless the studio that made the movie has the patents on goggles red vests, and belts.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I like that 3 sacred treasures pit... a lot:love:. But, I don't think it's possible, considering how it doesn't look like the bow can split in half... Also, they would copy the code of Mario's fireballs, for the fire effects and appearance. Besides, why wouldn't they make it similar, at least the whole "loads exclusively based on costume". They don't just have completely different coding. I think that may one thing they share in common. IDK, though, so I think we need a Back-roomer or something to verify. Also, I hope this sounds mature enough. I'm working on my maturity, and if there are any ways I can act more mature, please tell me.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
IF The same thing was for Luigi, then why didn't we get electric balls for Mr. L A.K.A. The Green Thunder. Also there's no need to copy them, Luigi doesn't need Dr. Luigi, what he needs is Mr. L recoloros.
Because, I don't know about you, but Electric balls for Mr. L doesn't seem exactly... right, to me. IDK, but you may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom