• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I really hope they include Mega Charizard Y as an alt somewhere down the line. That would be really neat! Although I suppose they've been trying to keep the three PT Pokemon even in terms of costumes, and there aren't really any comparable options for Squirtle/Ivysaur...

More importantly, I really hope they bring back Jigglypuff's green headband at some point. It's like her best costume in the entire series. I don't understand how they could bring back her crown but not her headband!

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I really hope they include Mega Charizard Y as an alt somewhere down the line. That would be really neat! Although I suppose they've been trying to keep the three PT Pokemon even in terms of costumes, and there aren't really any comparable options for Squirtle/Ivysaur...

More importantly, I really hope they bring back Jigglypuff's green headband at some point. It's like her best costume in the entire series. I don't understand how they could bring back her crown but not her headband!
yeah, mega charizard ain't happening. Too recent.
But you can still download nanobuds mega charizard when he makes it

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
So is it confirmed Each Character can only Have 10 Costumes?
Well Then, For Samus...

Varia (Red), MP2 Multiplayer Blue (Blue), MP2 Multiplayer Green (Green)
Base Fusion Suit (Blue), Varia Fusion Suit (Red), Green Fusion Suit (Green, PMBR custom made, probably like the Gravity Fusion Suit with Green instead of Purple). Gravity Suit and Phazon Suit would make sense as Recolors

And the Final Two Spots would be competition between Light Suit, Dark Suit, and PED Hazard Shield Suit. If PMBR can't make Characters with Reflective surfaces, that counts the Light Suit out (It wouldn't look as good without reflections)

So my final Samus Recolor wishlist is:
1. Varia Suit (R)
2. MP2 Multiplayer Blue (B)
3. MP2 Multiplayer Green (G)
4. Gravity Suit
5. Phazon Suit
6. Fusion Suit (B)
7. Fusion Suit (Varia) (R)
8. Fusion Suit (Green) (G)
9. Dark Suit
10. PED Suit w/ Hazard Shields

Zero Suit Samus:
1. Red (R)
2. Blue (B)
3. Green (G)
4. Purple
5. Black
6. Cyan (B)
7. Magenta (R)
8. Yellow (G)
9. Zero Mission Ending Orange Suit
10. Green Haired Justin Baily Suit

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Got an idea for Zero Suit Samus. The Justin Bailey suit is a good idea, but I for one would like to see Samus' civvies from Other M's ending. Nice thing is that it's only clothing, so you wouldn't have to alter how Samus herself looks, really.

And for Diddy Kong, his Strikers padding.

MLGF

Smash Lord
It lacks Leaf's blue undershirt however.
I love the Leif alt on Marth, but I think it'd be more appropriate on Roy. Their designs have more in common then Marth does.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Mega Charizard too recent. Fire Peach okay. Wat.
The Fire Flower is a power-up that has existed since SMB, we just haven't seen Peach use it in a game until recently. Mega Charizard is an evolution, it's like adding Wartortle over Squirtle.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
The Fire Flower is a power-up that has existed since SMB, we just haven't seen Peach use it in a game until recently. Mega Charizard is an evolution, it's like adding Wartortle over Squirtle.
Except it's not an evolution, it's a Digilution. Squirtle over Wartortle wouldn't make sense because Squirtle says his name, Charizard doesn't. I don't see an issue aside from people who don't want it to work. Not that I actually care, just playing devil's advocate.

DeadlyBlade999

Smash Rookie
I'd like Skyward Sword Link and Zelda costumes personally. I mean Project M has Skyloft so why not give these two characters their Skyloftian outfits?

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Boxer Kong needs team colors, one with white fur and blue gloves/shorts, in reference to Super Kong, and one with black fur and green gloves/shorts, in reference to Little Mac, I see working. The default could be the red team, Super Kong would be blue, and Little Mac would be green, obviously.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Got an idea for Zero Suit Samus. The Justin Bailey suit is a good idea, but I for one would like to see Samus' civvies from Other M's ending. Nice thing is that it's only clothing, so you wouldn't have to alter how Samus herself looks, really.

I agree with this. I was surprised when I didn't see this. :I There should be a zero suit where she's wearing her clothes, like her soldier uniform or something...
As for diddy, strikers is good, but I'm digging the whole turns his hat around look

Ginge

Smash Ace
Boxer Kong needs team colors, one with white fur and blue gloves/shorts, in reference to Super Kong, and one with black fur and green gloves/shorts, in reference to Little Mac, I see working. The default could be the red team, Super Kong would be blue, and Little Mac would be green, obviously.
I'm all for this :bubblebobble:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
How about Metal Sonic, Riders, Knight, Excalibur, or Darkspine costumes for sonic?

Excalibur sonic is so....hnnnnnnnnnng

Spire

III
BRoomer
  • Skyward Sword Link
  • Skyward Sword Zelda
  • Skyward Sword Sheik (Impa's attire)
  • Ocarina of Time Ganondorf (long hair & cape, as he appears in the game's climax)
  • Toon Ganondorf
  • Young Link: Green/Red/Blue (Toon Link)
  • Mega Charizard X
  • Mega Charizard Y
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Mewtwo Y (maybe...)
  • Mega Lucario

Ginge

Smash Ace
You won't be getting a mega evolution, I'd wager. Unless you want to mod yourself in one from Brawl Vault. But it won't be in the official release. We might get the coloring of Mega Charizard X on a regular Charizard as an alt.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
we need pikachu with a hard hat, just because I misread pirate hat as hard hat that one time on twitter.

Ginge

Smash Ace
For Pikachu alt costumes, I'd like Sparky with the hair tuft that others suggested. Or a Raichu colored Pikachu.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
We need Pikachu colored like Marill, Plusle, and Minun. Not alternate costumes, but alternate colors like Mario having Wario colors and Luigi having Waluigi colors.

sokaru

Smash Rookie
Are official costumes going to be the only things getting in, or can people suggest costumes based off various fan arts on the internet? If the latter is allowed, I'd like to toss up these two fan arts of Zelda and Sheik I found on Deviant Art a while ago.

The artist basically went and swapped Zelda and Sheiks motifs.

They done by an artist called Know-Name, I would suggest asking the artist for permission, but they deactivated their account, though their art is still viewable for some reason.

Could these become costumes for Project M?

I like it! become this real

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Not gonna lie, it seems like they are using alternative costumes that came from official sources.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
there's a bit of an imperfection on Tinks alt. there's a gap in the hair, it's pretty much unnoticable unless at very specific angles, such as landing on a Dair when facing left, but I'd like it fixed nonetheless.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
We need Pikachu colored like Marill, Plusle, and Minun. Not alternate costumes, but alternate colors like Mario having Wario colors and Luigi having Waluigi colors.
freaking seriously. This post. Why is this not a thing? WHY?!
I'm kinda disappointed in the SOME of the pokemon colors (thought i love fairy puff). Like give me a shiny raichu base on red's hat, gimme a shiny plusle coloration on green, and a marill on blue. Especially marill colored, the googles work so well...
Add the costumes if you have to, but I'm still for them just getting rid of the old ones and replacing them. Shiny pikachu and jigglypuff should be in the game.

vibrant pikachu from shun_one is a great example (source https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki5d4sp651spg40/Vibrant Pikachu.zip)

either one of these for pikablue:

Ginge

Smash Ace
I think we'd be more likely to get the alternate colors for Jiggs and Pikachu in their alt costume slots. For some reason the Pikachu and Jiggs players I've met are very set in certain hats (Goggles Pikachu / Pajama Party Jigglypuff)

Don't see why, alternate colorings could be cool. And are probably a lot less work than a new hat...

Piks

Smash Journeyman
there's a bit of an imperfection on Tinks alt. there's a gap in the hair, it's pretty much unnoticable unless at very specific angles, such as landing on a Dair when facing left, but I'd like it fixed nonetheless.
Got pictures?

Ginge

Smash Ace
I love the glasses that Squirtle can put on with a taunt. Would there be any interest in getting them as an alt costume instead? Because it's always sad when you lose those shades...

Mudkip97

Smash Apprentice
So 3.0 was really great. It was really fun but their needs some improvements and I wold like to suggest some things.

First thing I noticed was when using brawlbox I found a stock icon of Pichu. Which probably means Pichu and Young Link will be in...

If Pichu does make it in this is what he needs:

-He needs a alternate costume that will make him look like Spiky-Eared Pichu from Heart Gold and Soul Silver
-His final smash should be something different than Pikachu. So maybe he could use his ukulele from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Sign. He could probably use it like Barbara's Assist Trophy

If Pichu can make it than that means Young Link has a shot as well. So he probably needs:

-He probably needs to have his Fire Arrows but since Toon Link has some maybe Toon Link can have Ice Arrows instead
-He needs a redesign. For some reason they used his Ocarina of Time look instead of Majora's Mask. So I think instead of wooden shield he should get his Hero Shield and the sword can just stay and have his Majora's Mask design
-For a final smash instead of having the Triforce Slash maybe he could turn into Fierce Deity Link in do a powerful strike
-Also maybe one of his taunts could be putting on the Keaton Mask

Now what needs to be improved:

-After Roy does his Final Smash and a character is KOed on the top of the screen any character is falling so SLOW that it takes a full minute for them to KO
-Mewtwo's design needs some changing. Back in Melee they made him to thin. If you look at the recent games and the Anime he's slightly more bulkier. Maybe a model from Battle revolution could be used

Another thing I noticed is Mario 2 music at Rainbow cruise stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom