• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Hey new costumes for Peach and Mario.

(dont judge me I watch dancing with the stars)

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Hey new costumes for Peach and Mario.

(dont judge me I watch dancing with the stars)
Thanks to your post, I watched that.

AND IT WAS AWESOME. NERD LEVEL 2401!! It could easily be done with a texture hack I'll bet, with maybe the exception of the converse.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I watched that before you posted it. It was probably the best dance I have ever seen... probably only because I don't watch/enjoy most dances.

Last edited:

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I was taking some screenshots of an armored charizard tweak I made, and had Holy War Marth in the match as well, and I had only metal boxes activated due to some testing I had been doing on something else earlier, and Holy War Marth grabbed one, and this happened:
https://imgur.com/a/WJ9vB
His cape is freaking out a little bit.

Chaos Wolf

Smash Cadet
I'd like to support the idea of Yarn Kirby, it'd be a real pain to set up, but if done right it could be BEAUTIFUL. Picture this, the Kirby model flattened with an accurate yarn line around it, but in addition to that every accessory and hat in Kirby's repertoire is now a felt imitation pieced sewn together and placed on Kirby's head! I'll play around with mockups and see if I can post this later.

I'm liking the Joey-chu btw, but I think he should be closer to a rattata's pallete for the main body, say tan fur and purple cheeks.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'd like to support the idea of Yarn Kirby, it'd be a real pain to set up, but if done right it could be BEAUTIFUL. Picture this, the Kirby model flattened with an accurate yarn line around it, but in addition to that every accessory and hat in Kirby's repertoire is now a felt imitation pieced sewn together and placed on Kirby's head! I'll play around with mockups and see if I can post this later.

I'm liking the Joey-chu btw, but I think he should be closer to a rattata's pallete for the main body, say tan fur and purple cheeks.
Some guy actually made one on the vault, it's really clever but he never included the transformations... Pah!

If Project M ever makes Dr. Mario and Mario separate characters *cough they should cough*... They should do this:

But not the zombie eyes and with sunglasses.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Some guy actually made one on the vault, it's really clever but he never included the transformations... Pah!

If Project M ever makes Dr. Mario and Mario separate characters *cough they should cough*... They should do this:

Meh, I'd rather see the original Mario get a costume like this as a replacement for one of Dr. Mario's stupid recolors, like that blue one with Purple gloves.

Btw how's that Evil Armored Charizard design going?

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

Yeah I'm with CB on this. Yarn Kirby would be bada** (with a Prince Fluff recolor, of course).

Last edited:

Chaos Wolf

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've actually been using the Brawlvault Yarn Kirby in place of Kiiby (yellow). Just finished up the mockups based on a screencap of a youtube video (apparently).

Tried a small felt line and a large one, of the two I'm preferring the large tbh.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I think Zelda should get a replacement for the Triforce sound taunt. Not for the sound but for the taunt itself. It just doesn't make any sense.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace

I'm not sure why Dr.Mario would have Sunshine outfit. It should just be given to Mario if he ever gets more slots. Maybe they could even make use of the F.L.U.D.D. model by attaching it to his back. I'm not sure if that would work though.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Everyone who was kind enough to respond to my thing! said:
I think it'd be better on Mario instead of the good ol' Doc.
I agree with you all, but I've been thinking about it... One of the many iconic things for Doctor Mario is his coat... If he was added to the Project M roster separately, and Mario got a Sunshine outfit, it'd be pretty easy to confuse the two, I think so anyway... And besides, Doctor Mario would be neglected of any costumes in the future unless they can think of something better! (THAT'S A CHALLENGE, FELLOW BRAWLERS!!)

But that's only if they separate the characters, and I don't think that'll be happening anytime in the near future, if at all.
Yeah, I've actually been using the Brawlvault Yarn Kirby in place of Kiiby (yellow). Just finished up the mockups based on a screencap of a youtube video (apparently).

Tried a small felt line and a large one, of the two I'm preferring the large tbh.
That's awesome... But, unless they do some sort of black magic, they'll only be able to do that with Jigglypuff, Olimar, Mewtwo, Falco, Donkey Kong, and Snake. All the other hat models are shared, every colour of Kirby uses the same of those hats.
But I totally agree, that would be awesome. I think that Yarn Kirby should have the 2-D shader used by Game & Watch.

Btw how's that Evil Armored Charizard design going?
I wasn't able to get the red glowey stuff to look good... I might try again sometime soon if the peeps like it enough. I also don't know how to make a texture transparent, I wanted to replace the leather bits with CHAINMAIL!!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

I think the PMDT would be able to find out how to do the above in game. And if they could, HOLY SH*T THAT WOULD BE AMAZING HRRRRRNNNNNNNNG

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I think the PMDT would be able to find out how to do the above in game. And if they could, HOLY SH*T THAT WOULD BE AMAZING HRRRRRNNNNNNNNG
I wouldn't be surprised... If they can make a Giga Bowser for each Bowser, they could totally do it.

BUT IT NEEDS THE 2-D SHADER OR I WON'T BUY IT.

Wait...

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
If he was added to the Project M roster separately, and Mario got a Sunshine outfit, it'd be pretty easy to confuse the two, I think so anyway... And besides, Doctor Mario would be neglected of any costumes in the future unless they can think of something better! (THAT'S A CHALLENGE, FELLOW BRAWLERS!!)

But that's only if they separate the characters, and I don't think that'll be happening anytime in the near future, if at all.

That's awesome... But, unless they do some sort of black magic, they'll only be able to do that with Jigglypuff, Olimar, Mewtwo, Falco, Donkey Kong, and Snake. All the other hat models are shared, every colour of Kirby uses the same of those hats.
But I totally agree, that would be awesome. I think that Yarn Kirby should have the 2-D shader used by Game & Watch.

I wasn't able to get the red glowey stuff to look good... I might try again sometime soon if the peeps like it enough. I also don't know how to make a texture transparent, I wanted to replace the leather bits with CHAINMAIL!!
Well, funny thing about a Sunshine Mario being confused with Dr. Mario - if Dr. DID have a recolor based on his Hawaiian shirt, I'd be confused with why Sunshine Mario would be throwing pills at people. What are they; Gravol for when you eat too much lobster at Delfino Plaza?

And I don't really think any new colors for Dr. Mario could be thought of that haven't already been thought of by the PMDT.

I second that notion about Yarn Kirby. Maybe if they just make new scripts for every yarn hat?

Chainmail in place of the leather though.. Idunno how to feel about that there. Considering all the leather used in the armor is what's keeping the steel plates in place.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
As sweet as the Yarn Kirby idea is(and it would be an actual alt for Kirby),it would be a ton of work for just 1 costume.
They also have filesize limitations,and new hats might bust over that limit,which would freeze the game.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Chainmail in place of the leather though.. Idunno how to feel about that there. Considering all the leather used in the armor is what's keeping the steel plates in place.
Oh yeah, I forgot how armour actually works, I just want it to look pretty, haha, good to know! Do you want the slits, cracks, and holes to have glowey red stuff?
Well, funny thing about a Sunshine Mario being confused with Dr. Mario - if Dr. DID have a recolor based on his Hawaiian shirt, I'd be confused with why Sunshine Mario would be throwing pills at people. What are they; Gravol for when you eat too much lobster at Delfino Plaza?
Even Doctors on vacations have emergency cases, haha!

No, seriously, my dad's a physician, any time anyone in my family has an issue, he's the first guy they go to. That vacation doctor wouldn't be as inaccurate as you might think, haha!

New idea for Doctor Mario costume: One based off of E. Gadd. Dangit, now we're I'm speculating costumes for a character that's not even in-game! Does that mean we're I'm desperate?

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I forgot how armour actually works, I just want it to look pretty, haha, good to know! Do you want the slits, cracks, and holes to have glowey red stuff?

Even Doctors on vacations have emergency cases, haha!

No, seriously, my dad's a physician, any time anyone in my family has an issue, he's the first guy they go to. That vacation doctor wouldn't be as inaccurate as you might think, haha!

New idea for Doctor Mario costume: One based off of E. Gadd. Dangit, now we're I'm speculating costumes for a character that's not even in-game! Does that mean we're I'm desperate?
Uh, for the Charizard itself, it would be pretty cool of it was the Shiny Charizard. And the armor looks fine as it is, no need to make it look like Groudon's sick bag. Just blacker armor I guess if that's possible..?

I actually don't mind the idea of an E. Gadd-esque vacation outfit for Dr. Mario where his shirt and tie under his coat were replaced with like just a shirt or something. Maybe make him not even wear gloves or the headpiece?

Shin F.

Smash Master
And besides, Doctor Mario would be neglected of any costumes in the future unless they can think of something better! (THAT'S A CHALLENGE, FELLOW BRAWLERS!!)
It's never gonna happen but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Obviously, my first thought of putting him in White Mage robes wouldn't work because 3rd Party reference, but what about dressing him up as a combat medic?

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
In the unlikely scenario that Dr.Mario was made into his own character then he could get nurse's scrubs as an alt or something.

Shin F.

Smash Master
So hey, Psy, decided to fix this suggestions list up a little. I added the number of remaining costumes each character should have now, highlighted a couple of suggestions that happened. I moved the suggestions for characters that are full now to the bottom of the list, so you can still see the highlighted ones that happened on them. Though, I didn't remember any of the new suggestions and didn't want to look them up, so the only one I added was Sailor Squirtle since I drew it a while back and it stuck with me. :p
Mario -
:mario2:
- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:luigi2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Dr. Luigi, Dreamy Luigi, Dealer Luigi, Silver Luigi, Parade Luigi, Mario Party 2 Costumes (Pirate, Cowboy, Astronaut, Wizard Explorer)
:peach:- 2 Costume Slots left - Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt, Sunshine Peach, Explorer Peach, Super Princess Peach, False Peach
:bowser2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show), Meowser

Donkey Kong -
:dk2:- 1 Costume Slot left - Funky Kong Cosplay, Strikers DK, Strikers Charged DK, Donkey Kong Jr. (Grown Up), Swanky Kong Cosplay, Rambi Glitch DK, Real Gorilla Colors, DK64 Recolors
:diddy:- 4 Costume Slots left - Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's Cosplay, Funky Kong Cosplay, Lanky Kong Cosplay, DK64 Recolors, Timber Cosplay

Yoshi -
:yoshi2:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Wario Ware -
:warioc::wario:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Legend of Zelda -
:link2:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.
:zelda:- 3 Costume Slots left -
OoT / Melee, SS, ALttP 1, ALttP 2 (cape bound to hair / dress bones), Four Swords Costume (Just the clothes/ hair), Puppet Zelda
:sheik:- 3 Costume Slots left -
OoT / Melee, Impa Cosplay, ALttP-inspired, Four Swords-inspired, Puppet Sheik, Hyrule Warriors Shiek
:ganondorf:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.

:toonlink:- 1 Costume Slot left - Classic Link, ALttP Link recolors, Conductor Link, Young Link's Clothes, Bunny Link, Minish Cap Tink

Metroid -
:samus2:- 1 Costume Slot left - UAM 1 / Omega Suit, MP2 Samus + Recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Corrupted PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay, Power Suit, Other M Samus, Unmasked Samus
:zerosuitsamus:- 1 Costume Slot left -
Zero Mission Ending (Pic 2), Super Metroid Ending, Metroid Fusion Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS, Classic ZSS, Justin Bailey

Retro -
:pit:- 3 Costume Slots left - Sacred Treasures, Classic/Melee Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising Fighter Armor
:popo:- 3 Costume Slots left - Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers, Double Popo and Double Nana, Anime Ice Climbers, "Animal Pelt Climbers"
:rob:- 3 Costume Slots left - SNES ROB, Gamecube ROB, Wii ROB, N64 ROB, DS ROB, Nav-Com Cosplay (StarTropics), Atomic Purple recolor (Pic 2), Chibi-Robo Parts / Cosplay, Giga-Robo Parts / Cosplay
:gw:- 1 Costume Slot left - Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold, and other recolors, Chef G&W

Kirby -
:kirby2:- 2 Costume Slots left - Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general. Dark Matter recolor, Yarn Recolor
:metaknight:- 2 Costume Slots left - Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galacta Knight Cosplay, 20th Anniversary Meta Knight
:dedede:- 1 Costume Slot left - Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, ToyDedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede, 20th Anniversary Dedede

Pikmin -
:olimar:- 2 Costume Slots left - Alph, Brittany and Charlie-like recolors, Bad Ending Pikmin Olimar, Olimar's Son Cosplay

Star Fox -
:fox:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:wolf:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.

F-Zero -
:falcon:- 2 Costume Slots left - Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon, Space Hunter Drake Redcrest Cosplay, Unmasked C. Falcon

Pokemon -
:pikachu2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu, Female Pikachu, Yellow's Hat, Ethan's Hat, Japan Mascot, Maid, Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby Costumes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
:squirtle:- 2 Costume Slots left - Clone Squirtle, Fire Fighter, Sailor Squirtle
:ivysaur:- 3 Costume Slots left - Clone Ivysaur (Based on Clone Venusaur or Clone Bulbasaur)
:charizard:- 3 Costume Slots left - Clone Charizard, Dragonite colored,
Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard, Armored Charizard
:lucario:- 2 Costume Slots left - Sir Aaron's Clothes (Possibly with cape bound to dreads, or without the cape if that doesn't work), Lucaryu, Evil Lucario (PM Unlocked image seems to be gone?)
:mewtwopm:- 2 Costume Slots left -
Shiny Mewtwo in Armor, Pokemon Adventures Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Original Orange Mewtwo
:jigglypuff:- 3 Costume Slots left -
Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Not doing images for these right now. Far too many. Maybe some other time.

-Other PC's hats, colored to match their game's title
-Costumes based on other Pokémon
-Colosseum accessories
-GBC's monochrome style

NPC Hats:
-Villainous Teams hats
-Elesa's ear-things
-DJ Mary's headphones and glasses
-Lanette's glasses and bandanna. Iris's crown
-Kimono Sisters' obi and kanzashi
-Blaine's tie and shades (and 'stache)
-Surge's shades and tags
-Lorelei's opaque glasses
-Will's mask
-Riley's hat
-Marley's bow and collar
-One of Bianca's crazy hats
-Winona's helmet
-Maylene's bandages and gloves
-Crasher Wake's mask
-Lenora's headband
-Skyla's propeller
-Caitlin's Gen 4 ribbons
-Double the flowers on jigglypuff's costume so it more resemble Phoebe's
-Conquest's PC's' crazy horn-crowns
-Plenty of basic trainer classes
Fire Emblem -
:marth:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
:roypm:- 3 Costume Slots left - Awakening Roy (Pic 2), Eliwood recolor, Rutger Cosplay, Perceval Cosplay, Leif Cosplay
:ike:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
Earthbound -
:ness2:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
:lucas:- 3 Costume Slots left - DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt, Mike Jones recolor (Pic 2), Pigmask Army Uniform

Third Party -
:snake:- 3 Costume Slots left - Big Boss / Naked Snake, Old Snake, Liquid Snake, Tuxedo Snake, Twin Snakes Solid Snake
:sonic:- 2 Costume Slots left - Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art, Darkspine Sonic, Link Sonic, Soap Shoes, Sonic Rivals Bonus Race Suits, Santa Sonic, Jack-O-Lantern Sonic, SA2 Phantasy Star themed Suit, Alternate Phantasy Star Suit, Zonic the Zone Cop, Archie's Evil Sonic, Evil Sonic / Scourge (Pre-Master Emerald), Scourge, Stealth the Hedgehog (Spider-Man Sonic), Sonik (Super Hero Sonic), Roboticized Sonic, Sonic Simulator Robot, Gear's Apparel (World War Blue inspired Sonic outfit), Prelate Sonic (Based on Archie's Prelate concept).

Costumes which can or will not be done according to PMBR:
:kirby2:- Draw Kirby, Quickdraw Kirby, and anything else that will interfere with his hats.
:charizard:- Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y
:lucario:- Mega Lucario
:mewtwopm:- Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y
:sonic:- Classic Sonic
:zerosuitsamus:-Excite Bike Jumpsuit
:jigglypuff:-Melee Focus Sash

:mario2::yoshi2::wario::warioc::link2::ganondorf::falco::fox::wolf::marth::ike::ness2: Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

Obviously, my first thought of putting him in White Mage robes wouldn't work because 3rd Party reference, but what about dressing him up as a combat medic?
Or better yet a Scribblenauts Styled Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi.

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Personally id like a white recolour for Falcon :o I dont care for the pink and white one :/

Maybe a gold and white colour of the NES one?

Prince Longstrok

Here's him without the cape, for the record:
I totally dig.

I can already imagine myself knee-ing scrubs and watching the salt flow after seeing my awesome power ranger self taunt canceling B)

A shame they cant add a cape (less it was on the scarf, which wouldnt work)

It would look soo elegant with his speed and that cloak flowing in the wind ^-^

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

I love the White Mage Robes, I think they're generic enough that they don't break the third party rule... I think a combat Medic's too unfitting for the doc, but still a good idea.
So hey, Psy, decided to fix this suggestions list up a little. I added the number of remaining costumes each character should have now, highlighted a couple of suggestions that happened. I moved the suggestions for characters that are full now to the bottom of the list, so you can still see the highlighted ones that happened on them. Though, I didn't remember any of the new suggestions and didn't want to look them up, so the only one I added was Sailor Squirtle since I drew it a while back and it stuck with me. :p
Mario -
:mario2:
- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:luigi2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Dr. Luigi, Dreamy Luigi, Dealer Luigi, Silver Luigi, Parade Luigi, Mario Party 2 Costumes (Pirate, Cowboy, Astronaut, Wizard Explorer)
:peach:- 2 Costume Slots left - Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt, Sunshine Peach, Explorer Peach, Super Princess Peach, False Peach
:bowser2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show), Meowser

Donkey Kong -
:dk2:- 1 Costume Slot left - Funky Kong Cosplay, Strikers DK, Strikers Charged DK, Donkey Kong Jr. (Grown Up), Swanky Kong Cosplay, Rambi Glitch DK, Real Gorilla Colors, DK64 Recolors
:diddy:- 4 Costume Slots left - Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's Cosplay, Funky Kong Cosplay, Lanky Kong Cosplay, DK64 Recolors, Timber Cosplay

Yoshi -
:yoshi2:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Wario Ware -
:warioc::wario:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Legend of Zelda -
:link2:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.
:zelda:- 3 Costume Slots left -
OoT / Melee, SS, ALttP 1, ALttP 2 (cape bound to hair / dress bones), Four Swords Costume (Just the clothes/ hair), Puppet Zelda
:sheik:- 3 Costume Slots left -
OoT / Melee, Impa Cosplay, ALttP-inspired, Four Swords-inspired, Puppet Sheik, Hyrule Warriors Shiek
:ganondorf:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.

:toonlink:- 1 Costume Slot left - Classic Link, ALttP Link recolors, Conductor Link, Young Link's Clothes, Bunny Link, Minish Cap Tink

Metroid -
:samus2:- 1 Costume Slot left - UAM 1 / Omega Suit, MP2 Samus + Recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Corrupted PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay, Power Suit, Other M Samus, Unmasked Samus
:zerosuitsamus:- 1 Costume Slot left -
Zero Mission Ending (Pic 2), Super Metroid Ending, Metroid Fusion Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS, Classic ZSS, Justin Bailey

Retro -
:pit:- 3 Costume Slots left - Sacred Treasures, Classic/Melee Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising Fighter Armor
:popo:- 3 Costume Slots left - Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers, Double Popo and Double Nana, Anime Ice Climbers, "Animal Pelt Climbers"
:rob:- 3 Costume Slots left - SNES ROB, Gamecube ROB, Wii ROB, N64 ROB, DS ROB, Nav-Com Cosplay (StarTropics), Atomic Purple recolor (Pic 2), Chibi-Robo Parts / Cosplay, Giga-Robo Parts / Cosplay
:gw:- 1 Costume Slot left - Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold, and other recolors, Chef G&W

Kirby -
:kirby2:- 2 Costume Slots left - Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general. Dark Matter recolor, Yarn Recolor
:metaknight:- 2 Costume Slots left - Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galacta Knight Cosplay, 20th Anniversary Meta Knight
:dedede:- 1 Costume Slot left - Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, ToyDedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede, 20th Anniversary Dedede

Pikmin -
:olimar:- 2 Costume Slots left - Alph, Brittany and Charlie-like recolors, Bad Ending Pikmin Olimar, Olimar's Son Cosplay

Star Fox -
:fox:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:wolf:- Now full on costumes, not getting any more.

F-Zero -
:falcon:- 2 Costume Slots left - Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon, Space Hunter Drake Redcrest Cosplay, Unmasked C. Falcon

Pokemon -
:pikachu2:- 3 Costume Slots left - Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu, Female Pikachu, Yellow's Hat, Ethan's Hat, Japan Mascot, Maid, Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby Costumes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
:squirtle:- 2 Costume Slots left - Clone Squirtle, Fire Fighter, Sailor Squirtle
:ivysaur:- 3 Costume Slots left - Clone Ivysaur (Based on Clone Venusaur or Clone Bulbasaur)
:charizard:- 3 Costume Slots left - Clone Charizard, Dragonite colored,
Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard, Armored Charizard
:lucario:- 2 Costume Slots left - Sir Aaron's Clothes (Possibly with cape bound to dreads, or without the cape if that doesn't work), Lucaryu, Evil Lucario (PM Unlocked image seems to be gone?)
:mewtwopm:- 2 Costume Slots left -
Shiny Mewtwo in Armor, Pokemon Adventures Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Original Orange Mewtwo
:jigglypuff:- 3 Costume Slots left -
Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Not doing images for these right now. Far too many. Maybe some other time.

-Other PC's hats, colored to match their game's title
-Costumes based on other Pokémon
-Colosseum accessories
-GBC's monochrome style

NPC Hats:
-Villainous Teams hats
-Elesa's ear-things
-DJ Mary's headphones and glasses
-Lanette's glasses and bandanna. Iris's crown
-Kimono Sisters' obi and kanzashi
-Blaine's tie and shades (and 'stache)
-Surge's shades and tags
-Lorelei's opaque glasses
-Will's mask
-Riley's hat
-Marley's bow and collar
-One of Bianca's crazy hats
-Winona's helmet
-Maylene's bandages and gloves
-Crasher Wake's mask
-Lenora's headband
-Skyla's propeller
-Caitlin's Gen 4 ribbons
-Double the flowers on jigglypuff's costume so it more resemble Phoebe's
-Conquest's PC's' crazy horn-crowns
-Plenty of basic trainer classes
Fire Emblem -
:marth:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
:roypm:- 3 Costume Slots left - Awakening Roy (Pic 2), Eliwood recolor, Rutger Cosplay, Perceval Cosplay, Leif Cosplay
:ike:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
Earthbound -
:ness2:- Now full on Costumes, not getting any more.
:lucas:- 3 Costume Slots left - DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt, Mike Jones recolor (Pic 2), Pigmask Army Uniform

Third Party -
:snake:- 3 Costume Slots left - Big Boss / Naked Snake, Old Snake, Liquid Snake, Tuxedo Snake, Twin Snakes Solid Snake
:sonic:- 2 Costume Slots left - Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Riders Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art, Darkspine Sonic, Link Sonic, Soap Shoes, Sonic Rivals Bonus Race Suits, Santa Sonic, Jack-O-Lantern Sonic, SA2 Phantasy Star themed Suit, Alternate Phantasy Star Suit, Zonic the Zone Cop, Archie's Evil Sonic, Evil Sonic / Scourge (Pre-Master Emerald), Scourge, Stealth the Hedgehog (Spider-Man Sonic), Sonik (Super Hero Sonic), Roboticized Sonic, Sonic Simulator Robot, Gear's Apparel (World War Blue inspired Sonic outfit), Prelate Sonic (Based on Archie's Prelate concept).

Costumes which can or will not be done according to PMBR:
:kirby2:- Draw Kirby, Quickdraw Kirby, and anything else that will interfere with his hats.
:charizard:- Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y
:lucario:- Mega Lucario
:mewtwopm:- Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y
:sonic:- Classic Sonic
:zerosuitsamus:-Excite Bike Jumpsuit
:jigglypuff:-Melee Focus Sash

:mario2::yoshi2::wario::warioc::link2::ganondorf::falco::fox::wolf::marth::ike::ness2: Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

GASP!! IT'TH BEEN UPDATED!! Didyouaddminedidyouaddminedidyouaddmine?!

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I love the White Mage Robes, I think they're generic enough that they don't break the third party rule... I think a combat Medic's too unfitting for the doc, but still a good idea.
He's a super fighting doctor. How is it unfitting?
GASP!! IT'TH BEEN UPDATED!! Didyouaddminedidyouaddminedidyouaddmine?!
Lol, it was just to update info based on what costumes were added in 3.5.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
He's a super fighting doctor. How is it unfitting?

Lol, it was just to update info based on what costumes were added in 3.5.
I thought it was unfitting due to the fact that the war uniform choice in the Mario universe tends to be anything, haha.
Dawwww... Well, just in case you ever got around to updating it, I was sure to bookmark mine! :love: Hahaha. Why won't Excitebike Jumpsuit be done? Too game crossoverish?

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

I wonder what Ivy will get.. Hes one of the few with no love in PM.

I guess its kinda hard since hes oddly shaped, and not much source to go on for him.

Aside from obvious "mewtwo clone", any ideas? :D id like a wizard style outfit, so we could have the rogue/ninja (squirtle), the warrior (charizard), and the wizard (ivy).

Imagine a cute little hat on him :3

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

I guess its kinda hard since hes oddly shaped, and not much source to go on for him.

Aside from obvious "mewtwo clone", any ideas? :D id like a wizard style outfit, so we could have the rogue/ninja (squirtle), the warrior (charizard), and the wizard (ivy).

I want fungal Ivy: Imagine, instead of the bud, a big mushroom coming out of his back, the same one that infected Paras and Parasect, leaving him with a lopsided expression, empty eyes, and moldy, fuzzy vines.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Why not Bulbasaur?

Prince Longstrok

I want fungal Ivy: Imagine, instead of the bud, a big mushroom coming out of his back, the same one that infected Paras and Parasect, leaving him with a lopsided expression, empty eyes, and moldy, fuzzy vines.
Hmmm... I like it!
Mushroom could be modeled to fir the bulbs model and such, so not conflict there.. Anyone good at drawing/sketching who could do a quick concept?

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace

Several people have suggested a mage of sorts since the PT pokemon represent a type triangle and Thief/Warrior/Mage represents the classic RPG class triangle.

I suggest we call him Ivysaurcerer.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Am I the only person who thinks Ivysaur should just have recolors? It doesn't have much source material and I'd rather not see some OC do not steal designs. They should just do some fan pleasing colors such as Piranha Plant or Deku Baba schemes sort of like the Koopa colored Squirtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom