• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
After looking this up, my God we need these for every Kirby character.

Also props for attention to detail with remodeling the hammer. It's not exact (for obvious reasons), but kudos.

Last edited:

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
For Dedede I was expecting Masked Dedede from Super Star Ultra, totally forgot about Shogun Dedede, looks good... Too bad i suck with him...

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
After looking this up, my God we need these for every Kirby character.

Also props for attention to detail with remodeling the hammer. It's not exact (for obvious reasons), but kudos.
It's too bad we can't just have the pony tail disappear when Kirby absorbs someone.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
"Shogun Dedede

He is the self proclaimed quickest strike in feudal Dream Land.

Although legend tells of another."

Hmmmmmm......

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
I asked about Jet Hammer over on Reddit and Tock posted this:

Someone else asked for a crouch pic:

^:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I helped with the idea for the jet hammer.

Wanna see my pro concept drawing?

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I stop following this thread for a few days dude to it being slow and running out of costume ideas.. And look what happens. Jeez..

Possible alternate costume for Ganondorf? At least the armor looks cool, even without the swords and fabulous hair since the bones won't work.
I totally like this idea.

But Phantom Ganon.
I also totally thought for a second that the title said Shotgun Dedede. Was confused/hyped for a second.
Dedede looks good though. I didn't think there was a whole boxart full of the samurai outfits.

The MK one I would LOVE to have in-game as well. There's 2 more costume slots left for MK, might as well use one for a kickass costume, PMBR.

Now I'm so looking forward to a DDD costume based on his cowboy outfit based on his look in On The Draw.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081209090957/kirby/en/images/2/22/On_the_Draw.gif
Only problem I see though, is comparatively, that outfit seems a little bland compared to the Shogun costume. I wouldn't mind if personal liberties were taken with this outfit to make it look cooler. Like a cowboy shirt similar to this.
http://www.countrycalifornia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cowboy-troy-225x300.jpg

And finally, here's an idea for a Tink costume.
Fado from Wind Waker's outfit.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...images/a/ae/Fado_Artwork_(The_Wind_Waker).png
Idek.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I stop following this thread for a few days dude to it being slow and running out of costume ideas.. And look what happens. Jeez..

I totally like this idea.

But Phantom Ganon.
I also totally thought for a second that the title said Shotgun Dedede. Was confused/hyped for a second.
Dedede looks good though. I didn't think there was a whole boxart full of the samurai outfits.

The MK one I would LOVE to have in-game as well. There's 2 more costume slots left for MK, might as well use one for a kickass costume, PMBR.

Now I'm so looking forward to a DDD costume based on his cowboy outfit based on his look in On The Draw.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081209090957/kirby/en/images/2/22/On_the_Draw.gif
Only problem I see though, is comparatively, that outfit seems a little bland compared to the Shogun costume. I wouldn't mind if personal liberties were taken with this outfit to make it look cooler. Like a cowboy shirt similar to this.
http://www.countrycalifornia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cowboy-troy-225x300.jpg

And finally, here's an idea for a Tink costume.
Fado from Wind Waker's outfit.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081016192348/zelda/images/a/ae/Fado_Artwork_(The_Wind_Waker).png
Idek.
I want On The Draw Dedede too! Today's D3 reveal also gave me inspiration for the costume's possibilities. The Hammer should reference the Wild Wild West, so I was thinking it could be one of these play-horse toy things that kids gallop around on. I think it'd be cool, and pretty funny.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I want On The Draw Dedede too! Today's D3 reveal also gave me inspiration for the costume's possibilities. The Hammer should reference the Wild Wild West, so I was thinking it could be one of these play-horse toy things that kids gallop around on. I think it'd be cool, and pretty funny.
Meh. His hat looks too cool to have a ride around horsie as his weapon of choice. Maybe if that was the Jet Hammer transformation, I wouldn't mind. Lol

Shin F.

Smash Master
Something you might want to look into, Psykid: All the text after Pikachu (except the parts hyperlinking to an image) are linking to one of the new Pikachu suggestions.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Since I main Sonic, I'd want to see some alt costumes along the lines of:

-SA2 (SOAP Shoes) Sonic: Probably one of the most likely alts for Sonic, aside from the next one. It's possible that this alt could have all of the collectable gear from SA2 equipped to make for more of a alt costume than just a shoe change.

Without upgrades equipped

Fanart showcasing the upgrades: Flame Ring (Left hand), Bounce Bracelet (Right hand) and Light Shoes (Green attachment behind shoes)

-Sonic's Racing Outfits from SA2/Rivals: The only actual costumes out of these. I believe these could have a significant chance of being Sonic's alt costume(s), with pretty much no cons. I personally want the SA2 one.

Maybe this could have alt colors like this guy suggested.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット

-Super Sonic/Final Smash becomes Hyper Sonic: This probably has low likelihood of happening because Super Sonic is already a FS and there's been no official modern interpretation of Hyper Sonic, unless that short clip of "Nazo" from Sonic X's pilot was legitimately supposed to be him. Anyway, this is probably the most accepted unofficial interpretation of Hyper Sonic now:

Original image is pretty huge; right click > open in new tab for full size

-Metal Sonic: Sadly, I've yet to see a "Super Metal Sonic" (I've seen Super Mecha Sonic in Sonic 3, though), so if this were to happen, his FS would probably be his electric cloak he's used in Sonic CD. However, since this guy technically isn't Sonic (and doesn't have Sonic's voice), some other changes outside of appearance would probably have to be made. If this were to be a thing, maybe Metal Sonic 3.0 could be a secondary color.

-SA2 (SOAP Shoes) Sonic: Probably one of the most likely alts for Sonic, aside from the next one. It's possible that this alt could have all of the collectable gear from SA2 equipped to make for more of a alt costume than just a shoe change.

Fanart showcasing the upgrades: Flame Ring (Left hand), Bounce Bracelet (Right hand) and Light Shoes (Green attachment behind shoes)

-Sonic's Racing Outfits from SA2/Rivals: The only actual costumes out of these. I believe these could have a significant chance of being Sonic's alt costume(s), with pretty much no cons. I personally want the SA2 one.

I like them! Metal Sonic is technically a different character from Sonic, though. So it might not be allowed.

Shin F.

Smash Master

-Super Sonic/Final Smash becomes Hyper Sonic: This probably has low likelihood of happening because Super Sonic is already a FS and there's been no official modern interpretation of Hyper Sonic, unless that short clip of "Nazo" from Sonic X's pilot was legitimately supposed to be him. Anyway, this is probably the most accepted unofficial interpretation of Hyper Sonic now:

Original image is pretty huge; right click > open in new tab for full size
This one isn't possible because Sonic's Final Smash model is shared between every costume. Changing him on one enacts a change to them all.
-Metal Sonic: Sadly, I've yet to see a "Super Metal Sonic" (I've seen Super Mecha Sonic in Sonic 3, though), so if this were to happen, his FS would probably be his electric cloak he's used in Sonic CD. However, since this guy technically isn't Sonic (and doesn't have Sonic's voice), some other changes outside of appearance would probably have to be made. If this were to be a thing, maybe Metal Sonic 3.0 could be a secondary color.

Pretty sure this goes against PMBR's rule that the costume be the same character.

The rest of these are all good possibilities. Some of them are even in the OP already.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Alright, so I'll be putting my hopes into an SA2/Racing Outfit Sonic. Metal Sonic does indeed break the rules now that I think about it, since it isn't Sonic, so that and Super Sonic could probably be ignored entirely. Will edit the two out of my previous post. I may edit it again with other costume ideas, though!

*Okay, I doubt there's anything original I'm going to be able to suggest for Sonic lol. That archive in the OP is freakin' huge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom