• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I wonder if Marth's Shadow Dragon appearance can be used since it's Marth's primary outfit in Smash 4. I'd prefer his Awakening outfit and possibly feature a taunt input to don Lucina's butterfly mask, similar to Squritle's shades but some might oppose so. Another fan-made skin, though something's throwing me off on this one, hair maybe?

At first, I wasn't a big fan of Roy's Awakening re-design - I felt it was all over the place - but I've warmed up to it after beating Awakening. What I've come to appreciate that it's based off the Mercenary class (see Gregor, Inigo, etc.) yet maintains Roy's royal background.

I recently saw this WIP on Kitty Korp and maybe Awakening Roy isn't a bad choice for Roy. That or maybe an outfit based on Eliwood.

Ike has a decent amount of options to choose from based on PoR, RD, and Awakening.

His Lord costume stays true to Ike's current build in Brawl though doesn't bring much to the table in terms of changes. Here's a WIP I saw online.

In Radiant Dawn, Ike's been hitting the gym and gains a muscular build for both Hero and Vanguard appearances. I don't mind these per se but I don't know how'd they look in-game.

Hero:

Vanguard:

Lastly is his Awakening rendition (where he loses all that muscle, presumably based on his PoR appearance instead) and dons an outfit similar to the Hero unit in Awakening (Priam, Donnel, Gregor, Flavia, etc.). I've heard lots of people oppose the design change but here are some pictures.

Awakening Spoilers
Here's Ike's "descendant" Priam, who is also a Hero.

All in all, I strongly feel that the Fire Emblem reps. should get some form of alts. -at least one of them - in the next release, especially given that the EarthBound / Mother reps. (a more smaller and obscure franchise) got alts. before our Lords. What do you guys, think?

Shin F.

Smash Master
I wonder if Marth's Shadow Dragon appearance can be used since it's Marth's primary outfit in Smash 4. I'd prefer his Awakening outfit and possibly feature a taunt input to don Lucina's butterfly mask, similar to Squritle's shades but some might oppose so. Another fan-made skin, though something's throwing me off on this one, hair maybe?

At first, I wasn't a big fan of Roy's Awakening re-design - I felt it was all over the place - but I've warmed up to it after beating Awakening. What I've come to appreciate that it's based off the Mercenary class (see Gregor, Inigo, etc.) yet maintains Roy's royal background.

I recently saw this WIP on Kitty Korp and maybe Awakening Roy isn't a bad choice for Roy. That or maybe an outfit based on Eliwood.

Ike has a decent amount of options to choose from based on PoR, RD, and Awakening.

His Lord costume stays true to Ike's current build in Brawl though doesn't bring much to the table in terms of changes. Here's a WIP I saw online.

In Radiant Dawn, Ike's been hitting the gym and gains a muscular build for both Hero and Vanguard appearances. I don't mind these per se but I don't know how'd they look in-game.

Hero:

Vanguard:

Lastly is his Awakening rendition (where he loses all that muscle, presumably based on his PoR appearance instead) and dons an outfit similar to the Hero unit in Awakening (Priam, Donnel, Gregor, Flavia, etc.). I've heard lots of people oppose the design change but here are some pictures.

Awakening Spoilers

All in all, I strongly feel that the Fire Emblem reps. should get some form of alts. -at least one of them - in the next release, especially given that the EarthBound / Mother reps. (a more smaller and obscure franchise) got alts. before our Lords. What do you guys, think?
And I was all set to give this post a like until I saw that Earthbound comment. :p

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

Hero:

Vanguard:

Awakening Spoilers

EarthBound ain't obscure anymore, mate.

Personally I want Marth to get an alt based on his Shadow Dragon appearance because he looks more masculine there. No more wondering if he's a girl or not the first time people set eyes in him, he's just a bishonen.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
And I was all set to give this post a like until I saw that Earthbound comment. :p
Shame on me then.

EarthBound ain't obscure anymore, mate.

Personally I want Marth to get an alt based on his Shadow Dragon appearance because he looks more masculine there. No more wondering if he's a girl or not the first time people set eyes in him, he's just a bishonen.
Fair enough, I'm just shocked the Mother boys got alts. before the Lords ,though but it's whatever; as long as if they get one in the future, though.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Shame on me then.
Fair enough, I'm just shocked the Mother boys got alts. before the Lords ,though but it's whatever; as long as if they get one in the future, though.
We were limited on time. The Mother boys' alts were more simple designs... so we were able to fit them in 3.0 in time for release.

Don't worry, every character will get at least one alt. Eventually.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
We were limited on time. The Mother boys' alts were more simple designs... so we were able to fit them in 3.0 in time for release.

HE SAID IT. 4.0 CONFIRMED.
*rips clothes off and runs down street in crazed hype spasm*

SmashBrosPM

Smash Cadet
I don't know if these were already said but my choices are...

-Past Zelda (and Past Sheik)
-Past Ganondorf
-"Link" Sonic (From Sonic Lost World)
-"Shadow Dragon" Marth
-"Radiant Dawn Vanguard" Ike
-"Awakening" Roy
-"Three Sacred Treasures" Pit

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Saw a cdi inspired Zelda costume on brawl vault. Making it look professional might be intriguing, and would love to see a "cdi" interpretation of sheik :) also, what about the Zelda from the tv show? Is she too different bone wise?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Sadly they are not, I probably could if I knew what the PMBR did for Mario's, but for now they go over the main fireball model.

Piks

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, this is true. Plus, I'm a pretty big Mother fan and wanted to get them out of the way.

But yeah, don't worry, Fire Emblem'll get some sweet alts too.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
We need them Ike Climber and Slippy renders please.
@ Mansta Mansta

I may be late to the party but can I just say I LOVE your custom name? XD
Yeah I thought of it while messing around in the chat before the PM stream started up. :p

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
So... Helmetless Captain Falcon, anyone? I REALLY want to see that for an alt.

And hey guys! Hey guys! *cheesy grin*
We might still be waiting for RIDLEY, but I know ANOTHER "space pirate" that Samus can play with... y'know, because Wolf is from "space"... and he's got a pirate costume... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom