• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM around Queens, NY?

Vicdurr

Smash Rookie
I've been playing some PM casually since 3.0 came out, but I really think that I need to play actual people in order to get better. Anybody have a group they play smash with? And if so, mind if I come and play some friendlies?

If anybody cares, I go to Queens College

IamElise

Smash Rookie
I've been playing some PM casually since 3.0 came out, but I really think that I need to play actual people in order to get better. Anybody have a group they play smash with? And if so, mind if I come and play some friendlies?

If anybody cares, I go to Queens College
I am actually looking for people who play there, how many people play at QC?

Egregore

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NoGoodEndings
3DS FC
1977-1234-9456
Aye y'all, just wanted to drop in since it looks like you guys are looking for a place to play. Just a heads-up. . .I'm hosting a Melee, PM, and SSB3DS tournament in Middletown, NY which will have both casual and competitive play. Would be a great venue to get some practice in - it's a 13 hr event!

http://smashboards.com/threads/oct-...ase-middletown-orange-county-new-york.365426/

It's very easy to get here from PENN Station. I travel to and from the city all the time. Anywho, hope to hear from ya!

Top Bottom