• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 Full Music Pack?

TriffHR

Smash Apprentice
I was just looking for some music packs I can go on and insert into PM. Anyone got some suggestions that you can link me to?

Narpas_sword

I know how to look for one, I want some suggestions as to which ones people have tried and liked.
Anyone got some suggestions that you can link me to?
:shrug:

I gave you what you asked for.

anyway, custom content forum has a bunch. you can probably get feedback in each topic for the specific pack.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

no, I make my own. but you can look at each ones tracklist and judge for yourself.

Everyones taste is different anyway, so someone saying 'this is good' isn't going to help you other than you then go an listen to it yourself anyway.

So, just go and look at the packs yourself, you'll save time.

Last edited:

4tlas

Smash Lord
There are more out on the internet. I posted Smashing Grounds' 3.6 build to Reddit but haven't made a Smashboards thread yet, for example. I'm sure there are others as well. While I'm here I might as well link you to it.

Here's the song list (and custom costume list, though you're welcome to extract the songs if thats all you want) https://docs.google.com/document/d/12f4KMgn2n1-3PCAH_RgQ3ENEbVep9mmiKeqls5vowv0/edit?usp=sharing

And here's the build itself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4suKbDBuYkwSlByTEtVdVM1NDA

Note that the songs listed under CSS rotate on the CSS due to a code in the build. If you take just the songs from our build but not the codeset, those songs will never get called and the "Outer Menu" music will play like in a normal build.

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
Sundark Music pack is pretty good

I don't have a link right now

Sundark

Smash Apprentice
Allow me to happily provide said link. Check my signature. Thanks for the mention, and I hope you're interested OP!

Top Bottom