• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 Beta | Roy AI not throwing after grabs

Rox R

Smash Rookie
Title of the bug: Roy AI not throwing after grabs
Version found in: 3.6 Beta: Homebrew: Full Set
Hardware you are running: Wii
Loading Method: SD card
Details
: Roy's CPU Level 1, 2, and 3 AI do not throw or pummel after they successfully grab me and just wait for me to break out, even when I'm at 150%. I've tested all of the other levels and they do not seem to have this problem.
Attachments:
Custom Content:
No.

Edit: The Level 2 AI seems to sometimes throw while still waiting other times during the same game. It might be percent based where Roy grabs and throws when I'm at a low percent but grabs and waits at lower percents. Not sure, and I don't know if it applies to the other levels of AI. Out of the three levels mentioned here, I have only seen the level 2 AI do any throws.

Edit: A Level 3 Roy threw me, again when I was at low percent. Might just be percent based after all.

Last edited:

KingClubber

Smash Ace
In a dark underground base in the middle of L.A
Let me check the file, it should have been no real changes since 3.5 and little to no reason why they wouldn't throw

Edit:

if ODamage <= 45
Seek _0
else
Seek _1
endif
Return
//____________________
label _0
if FrameGE 0 && !(FrameGE 1)
Stick 0 1
endif
if FrameGE 5
Finish
endif
Return
//____________________
label _1
if FrameGE 0 && !(FrameGE 1)
Stick 1
endif
if FrameGE 5
Finish
endif
Return

Its not level based, its damage based.
If your no being throw at lower levels it mention the the ai is just taking its sw33t time because the lower the level the lower the reaction time

Last edited:
Top Bottom