• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pm 3.5 Sempai's Build [Version 1 Update]

Michael Howson

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrightKnight27
Like your pic Sempai! Could you possibly bring back Corneria? It is a great competitive stage and I hate to see it go. I know that the ships are annoying but it is a stage that most of us love! Thx.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Like your pic Sempai! Could you possibly bring back Corneria? It is a great competitive stage and I hate to see it go. I know that the ships are annoying but it is a stage that most of us love! Thx.
haha, thank you! I just made a new banner for our smash Power rankings facebook group. This is mine :p

I originally took out Corneria for the infinite wall, however next update I have a place for it.

Michael Howson

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrightKnight27
haha, thank you! I just made a new banner for our smash Power rankings facebook group. This is mine :p

I originally took out Corneria for the infinite wall, however next update I have a place for it.
Haha, nice! Thanks for putting it back in. It is one of my favorite tracks.

X0dus

Smash Apprentice
They are recolors and arent different. But the idea is to make sure the player gets to play competitive stages a good deal of the time.

There are other stages with different lay outs as well.
But with 78 stages to get them somewhat often, there needs to be multiples.

Also everyone loves smashville, and there are great and flavorful smashville stages.
i personally love yoshis story.
However I am considering removing a couple YS for the next update

Hope this explains
Next update, it would be nice to either remove a bunch of the repeats or change them enough to be or feel different. Also, could you make the first 2 rows the typical tournament rule set? Because I will bring my WII to tournaments and School and if we do money matches or play in a bracket, I want to clearly and easily be able to point out "These are the stages" without having to dig though all of the stages and its disappointing to have all these stages, just for most of them to be repeats or the same ones. But they do look great visually.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Next update, it would be nice to either remove a bunch of the repeats or change them enough to be or feel different. Also, could you make the first 2 rows the typical tournament rule set? Because I will bring my WII to tournaments and School and if we do money matches or play in a bracket, I want to clearly and easily be able to point out "These are the stages" without having to dig though all of the stages and its disappointing to have all these stages, just for most of them to be repeats or the same ones. But they do look great visually.
Ill see what I can do. Making like the first top 2 rows all tourny legal is a good idea.

Go Go Ganon

Smash Rookie
Ohhhh, an update? I look forward to it! For bug fixes, just the two things that I've already mentioned. Change "Damage Recovered" to "L-Cancel" in the Results Screen. Also, I haven't been successful in getting Stamina Mode to work properly -- no option to change the rules (no blast zones, more knockback, etc.).

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
It's just a small thing but for some reason using Dolphin the character portraits don't show up sometimes in a match. I know it's something to do with this mod specifically cause it doesn't do it with any other custom version of project M I've tried or any other Brawl Ex module.

SmashKing24

Smash Rookie
Amazing job man, thanks for this! I'm glad that custom stages are also allowed in the SSS.

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Music glitching usually happens when you replace (overwrite) files rather than deleting the old files and placing in the new ones.

spankyjoe457

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, absolutely loving the build but one quick question, how do you delete the custom stages? Like when I delete the .PAC files into the Stages folder, the game just freezes... Is there another file for the stages? If so, which one?

BTW What Is Love is the best stage confirmed.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Derpiology

Smash Cadet
NNID
Derpiology
3DS FC
4742-6421-0146
Things like this make me wish I had the mental capacity and time to be creative.

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
I really love this build! But there is a problem with Norfair's camera. The camera is way too zoomed in for some reason. Besides that, this is my favorite build so far. Thank you Sempai~

Nomanx

Smash Rookie
You sir are a genius, best built out there keep it up sempai:DDD !!!!!!!! (im looking forward to updates :3)

Genetics

Smash Rookie
Idk if anyone else is had the problem but the custom sss won't show for me on dolphin and i'm not quite sure why

FifthCPU

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say that as a modder/hacker myself this is probably one of the best P:M custom builds I have EVER seen. Thank you Sempai, you obviously put in a lot of quality work assembling this, I know firsthand how much time it can take.

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
This is amazing. Is there anyway to compile some of the songs on the mirrored stages onto the vanilla stages? Also is it possible to turn off some of the custom stages that share the same random stage select as a normal stage?

Last edited:

Genetics

Smash Rookie
Okay so i'm having a problem with the music i got the virtual sd card all working for dolphin and when i use project m with it it works fine but when i setup this build the music is all ****ed up and has a scratchy itchy tone to it on every map

Sempai

Smash Ace
Which link did you download? Try it again then try the other download and see what happens. I tested this build on dolphin primarily so it should run on there with no problems.

Genetics

Smash Rookie
Which link did you download? Try it again then try the other download and see what happens. I tested this build on dolphin primarily so it should run on there with no problems.
I used homebrew but I definitely will try and get hackless to work and also retry homebrew

Sempai

Smash Ace
Bad news: Entire hard drive crashed.
Good news: My build is saved here.

While Im recouping from losing everything, I will take the next week and will update a few songs, look into bugs, etc.

Any other comments/suggestions from you guys?

Divemissile

Smash Apprentice
NNID
What_garbage
Nice build. However, while playing on classic mode, I had to fight Charizard and the stage he was on was completely black! The stage was completely black and you couldn't see the pits! I was playing it on my Wii U with the hackless method, by the way.

spankyjoe457

Smash Rookie
Awesome build, playing the heck out of it. But I do have one thing... is there a way to get rid of all of the custom stages? I am able to remove the physical textures from the Stages folder, but the images remain on the Stage Select Screen... Is there a way to remove these as well to return the stage list to its original size?

Thanks.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Awesome build, playing the heck out of it. But I do have one thing... is there a way to get rid of all of the custom stages? I am able to remove the physical textures from the Stages folder, but the images remain on the Stage Select Screen... Is there a way to remove these as well to return the stage list to its original size?

Thanks.
There is code framework in place, so its not exactly that simple to just change it back from 72 stages to normal sadly. Any reason you want to change it in the first place?

Top Bottom