• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.5 Can't find sc_selcharacter_en?

kinggainer

Smash Rookie
Using Brawlbox to edit the hackless full set PM 3.5 files. I've gotten custom music working fine but now i'm having trouble getting my CSP's all setup. I had no problems with 3.02 but now I can't seem to find the sc_selcharacter_en anywhere in 3.5's files.

I checked Common1-5 .pac files, I've checked all the info.pacs just in case.

Inside my folders projectm > pf > menu > common
is another folder named "char_bust_tex" and inside it are all the portrait brres files separated.
So I edited them like I would normally and they aren't showing up in game.
Any help? D:

Last edited:

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
I am pretty sure sc_selcharacter_en is in common5.pac (at least in the community build that I just checked).

Last edited:

Grapesoda

Smash Rookie
Inside my folders projectm > pf > menu > common
is another folder named "char_bust_tex" and inside it are all the portrait brres files separated.
So I edited them like I would normally and they aren't showing up in game.
Any help? D:
I'm pretty sure these are the after battle images. But if you also meant it so and they are not showing then dunno :S
Also all the files are in the same place like 3.02 for me

Last edited:

kinggainer

Smash Rookie
I have a new problem though, using version 67 or 68 of Brawlbox and trying to open Common5.pac gives me a ton of compression errors.

Specifically that "Compression header does not match LZ77 format".

Last edited:
Top Bottom