• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.0 Twitch and it freezes

guayaba209

Smash Rookie
So it seems like anything I do freezes the game. For example...
  • Choosing metaknight and attempting to switch between colors freezes.
  • Getting metaknight on a random selected A.I. freezes the game.
  • Switching through the colors of falcon the color right after the brown/black color.
  • ^ pretty much switching through any character i think that has a new alt costume.
  • tried playing with samus and kirby on smashville froze the game, but no ringing noise.
  • hovering over the bottom right corner wario freezes the game for me.
  • I'm sure i could of found more game freezing things, but after trying to see through peaches costumes i quit trying to get this game to function.
If anyone has a solution to this please help

________________________________________________________________________________________________

How I installed the game
  1. downloaded the homebrew version no wifi.
  2. unzipped and placed pf folder in D:\private\wii\app\rsbe
  3. grabbed the code and placed it in D:\codes
  4. put the background in the root D:\ same with the gameconfig.txt
  5. placed Gecko1931 in D:\apps
Added the last part incase that helps anyone help me.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
pf doesnt go in rsbe anymore. It stays in projectm.

Just put everything on your SD root. Thats it. Nothing else. Nada.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Please spread the word. A lot of people are having issues due to improper install. Our website is down, so no one has access to the instructions.

guayaba209

Smash Rookie
Please spread the word. A lot of people are having issues due to improper install. Our website is down, so no one has access to the instructions.
I'll try direct everyone on twitter to this post, so we can keep things organized, an helpful

Top Bottom