• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plz Rate My Kirby

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I saw those vids pop up on youtube and watched like, game 2 or 3 vs falco?

... yo wack *** kirby. Slow *** lasers. Wack *** bull**** that somehow gets you lasers. I SWEAR TEE JUMPED INTO HALF OF THOSE SWALLOWS JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK AMAZING. xD

___

But seriously, ill check them out 2morrow.

chanondorf

Smash Rookie
i repeat again... TAJ just too good no matter the character, but with this kirby the mindgames increase "you better do it" but like you said the kirby is in another dimension...

so like it or not... for the smash fans out there better get used to it cause that kirby is **** GOOD...

" at least for me" :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I saw those vids pop up on youtube and watched like, game 2 or 3 vs falco?

... yo wack *** kirby. Slow *** lasers. Wack *** bull**** that somehow gets you lasers. I SWEAR TEE JUMPED INTO HALF OF THOSE SWALLOWS JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK AMAZING. xD

___

But seriously, ill check them out 2morrow.
No, I really had no idea that I was going to get sucked in at those ranges.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
i repeat again... TAJ just too good no matter the character, but with this kirby the mindgames increase "you better do it" but like you said the kirby is in another dimension...

so like it or not... for the smash fans out there better get used to it cause that kirby is **** GOOD...

" at least for me" :)
Thank ya. =D

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
No, I really had no idea that I was going to get sucked in at those ranges.
Bullsh*t sir! This is some secret plot to make taj look like super genetically altered superhuman!

---

But taj, you're kirby is pretty good. I mean, you space well with him and everything a get people in all sorts of mindnumbingly amazing setups. I just... I have hunch.

I feel like when I watch those vids, you seem limited. Like kirby is holding you down. Holding back your full potential.

-pauses for thought-

... have you ever tried a better character? Like, oh say m2?

XD

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I never considered dropping Kirby for a better character. (There are none) It's definitely not Kirby holding me back. It's me holding back Kirby. Why didn't I play him sooner?

=D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Taj is going to use Marth and lose to forward 2-3 this Saturday.

Then, Tony will go Kirby and come back 6-0 in the grand finals.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Taj's Kirby has more of an "Amazing player playing a low tier character" feel than "Amazing Kirby player" feel.

You made alot of choices that were smart but not necessarily the best for Kirby, but it's all good your still amazing(on a side not, Tai, you're terrible :p) However I will say that it's good you understand how amazing Lasers are for Kirby <3

I didn't watch the Vs Jiggs matches because Kirby Vs Jiggs is terrible and should not be allowed ever.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Taj's Kirby has more of an "Amazing player playing a low tier character" feel than "Amazing Kirby player" feel.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll just have to try and take away what non kirbyish stuff he did and hopefully morph it with the kirby stuff I know. It'll be like a kirby hybrid. It'll be amazing....

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** Taj is playing Kirby?? <3

but for real, are these matches played serious? xD You swallow this Falco and start walking around for about 3 steps; there´s no way you´d get that far with an enemy who´s buttenmashing a bit. and things like the neutral-b of jiggz... :D I don´t think you played at your limit xD

But Taj plays Kirby...I´m feeling turned on XD

And this quote "My Kirby is on another DIMENSION, son. " is just too good :D

Scidadle

Smash Champion
At 1:50 on the third falco match you coulda just back throwed and won easier.

But you're taj and I'm not so do yo' thang

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I wish I lived in a state where my opponents suicided routinely and walked into my moves.

taaaaaaaaaaaj, pay for me to move to crappy AZ. I'll box you again!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
With boxing, or me running off the stage and killing myself routinely, as is the Arizona curse?

I hope you'd best me in boxing again. I still don't have contacts, I haven't boxed since we last did, and I'm an out-of-shape white guy versus a black Goliath. Odds are against me.

BUT I'VE BEEN PLAYING PUNCH-OUT, AND I BEAT SANDMAN, SO YOU'RE ****ED!

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My Kirby is magical, son. Videos don't do it justice, my RL mindgames are just too powerful.

Oh Snapz! Come back when you beat Tyson. :D

Top Bottom