• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please??

sheikamaru

jive
Can we open back up the top 5 thread? And make it a top ten thread if possible?

I hear it was closed because of trolling and etc. just ban those dudes and problem solved right?

I'm the best sheik btw.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I am tempted to co-sign this only because of how awesome your sig is.
Otherwise, it's a bad idea.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
While I don't agree with a top 5 thread, I think what would really help is a top players thread. As in a simple thread so people know what players are worth watching to learn from.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Maybe a way to do this and avoid the flame is to have character specific top 5 threads that actually go in the character specific boards.

:phone:

SnowCold

Smash Apprentice
it would be fun if people would have the maturity to do this and respect people's opinions and understand not everyone has the same preferences. i don't know how much you can ask that of people... When i tell people my favorite pokemon is absol they immediately start yelling at me telling me absol is a bad pokemon. I just like him cuz he looks badass. lol.

i think it would be a good idea. as long as it's just each person's own personal top 5. it's a bad idea if you're going for an official top 5, the opinion spread is to powerful.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Maybe a way to do this and avoid the flame is to have character specific top 5 threads that actually go in the character specific boards.

:phone:
If this were to be centrally displayed I would agree. Let the character boards decide, but don't make it difficult to find.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Or just name it "Players worth looking videos for each character" or something like that and don't limit it to a certain number.

sheikamaru

jive
we need like a higher up decision to do this or w/e. i know i can't but it'd be nice to have someone to look forward to to take out.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
All we need is the Power Rankings thread to have a link in this forum, and organize it in a way that we can see the top solo mainers/dual mainers for each character.

SnowCold

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the power rankings thread is really scattered and it's almost impossible to find what you want to find. It's very unorganized and there should be a thread that organizes it.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Top 5 thread went to hell when I gave it up.

Top Bottom