• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help Me (video critique)

botulismnator

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I think I am a pretty mediocre peach player, but I could definitely benefit from some advice on improving my game. So, with the least amount of effort, it is probably easiest for the smash community to review my videos. Sorry they are all against fox, but it is my friends best character, and we play best in these matches. Thanks in advance for any advice. Please do your best with the bad camera angle, glare, obnoxius Asian outbursts, or resolution.

BOT(peach) vs THD(fox)2

BOT(peach) vs THD(fox)

BOT(peach) vs THD(fox)5

vindictus_prime

Smash Rookie
I would love to critique your peach, but the video quality made me X out of the video before I could see much of it... sorry I couldnt be more help!

botulismnator

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sorry about the bad resolution and glare. I realize the problem, and I will try to do something about it next time I tape. However, right now I would appreciate any useful information regarding my peach tactics. Thanks.

Top Bottom