• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
yea so if you have the homebrew channel and ocarina, you can hack your brawl to include wavedashing. Its pretty interesting, Im playing it right now. here's a video of it.

http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=218&Itemid=28
Yea I seriously think it adds a lot of depth to the game because you can vary the wavedashing distances based on how high off of the ground you jump. Mad weird.

But the game freezes when you air dodge too far off the ground with ROB. :/

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
it freezes because ROB doesnt have a freefall animation....but neither does ZSS which makes me confused. Just leave the game alone ppl.

We can barely dodge MKs attacks with mulitple airdodges. Let's try dodging it with 1 well placed airdodge. If they were to incorporate this they DEFINITELY have to ban MK. No way around it. Still.....

D1

Banned via Administration
Now if there could be a hack that allows every move to be autocancelable.

Hmmmmmmm.

And I second NL's notion.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
does diddy even have to worry about mk?
Every character has to worry about MK. Dont matter how fancy you play and such to beat him, he is still no joke. I know that match up with Peach, and it is still a Pain in the azz just playing him.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
WARNING: "PREPARE Yo'self"...for RANDOMNESS

Monkey Magic! Monkey Magic!

Ouendan 2

...I know I'm extremely late.

That song is pretty beast though.

I apologize for my randomness. It's 3:28, can't sleep and I've been playing Ouendan 2 like a jack@ss

/post

Back to the topic:

And wow @ Mystery guy lmao, seems like he's a regular at tournaments for him to know so much. He's amongst us people. Tread carefully these next few days...doubt he'll be at the tournament though. One thing for certain, he sure does spend a lot of time perfecting his posts lmao. Dam this nigg is flawless.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya i cant wait for this tournament, i will need a teammate f anyone wants to. i also cant wait to get mine underway check it out. godot u wanna be partners????

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow why am I up so early -_-.

THANKS LIL BRO FOR FVCKIN WAKIN ME UP.

Check my youtoube page out...2 stupid vids he uploaded on my account w/o my consent.

At first I was gonna delete 'em...but since they're so bad.

I want everyone to see it and make fun of him next time he shows to a weekly.

www.youtube.com/d1mx

both vids w/ "reptar and baba" are the ones w/ him in it...prepare to be unastonished.

Btw I wish Roy and Mewtwo could be hacked into Brawl that would rock.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
lol. cool beans. anyone having a fest friday? i get outta work @ 6pm and i'm trying to train / possibly stay over someones crib training... drop me a PM

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
WARNING: "PREPARE Yo'self"...for RANDOMNESS

Monkey Magic! Monkey Magic!

Ouendan 2

...I know I'm extremely late.

That song is pretty beast though.

I apologize for my randomness. It's 3:28, can't sleep and I've been playing Ouendan 2 like a jack@ss

/post

Back to the topic:

And wow @ Mystery guy lmao, seems like he's a regular at tournaments for him to know so much. He's amongst us people. Tread carefully these next few days...doubt he'll be at the tournament though. One thing for certain, he sure does spend a lot of time perfecting his posts lmao. Dam this nigg is flawless.

Ouendan 1>EBA>Ouendan 2
but i must admit Monkey Magic iso ne of the better songs.
We need an EBA 2 though

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
sorry to repost but:
If we are gonna have no tripping on, we might as well have the replay code on too. This way, someone(if they wanted) could upload any good matches that they had. Also we should use the improved version of Ocarina, so we can record those matches on our SD cards. If any of you want it, just IM me or you can also get it from NinjaLink. Also, how many wii's do we have so far? Because if you guys have enough wii's I have a pair of component cables i could bring for the tourney.
my aim is LPJ86

ANTi_

Smash Hero
if you want to make a big deal about it then i guess i did -_-

now anyone wanna partner up for the tournament :)

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I'll finally be coming to one of these. xD My sn on here is guilty7, but on other sites its HoodSquirrel if anyone remembers me. I'll be bringing along two of my friends as well. ;)

Btw I'm looking for a teammate for the dub's tourney if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom