• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I saw part one of the italian spiderman movie...its funny

btw im not entering but i will accept MM's from anyone willing to

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
When I come, I'll use the tag Yossi like how the japanese say Yoshi since someone has the tag Yoshi already.
That may not be this week though. I have to agree with Silven on the tag. I shouldn't be deprived of using my custom controls just because people use joke tages like Balls, D***, and P****.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
juss giving ppl the example of how i play. no one wants to team with a scrub.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I highly suggest you all take the time to download this game and at least try it out. It's quite addicting and incredibly fun given all the old-school games it references, but at the same time quite anger-inducing. I've wanted to kill things because of how ridiculously hard it is (and for those of you questioning, trust me, it's much harder than Mega Man 9).

http://rapidshare.com/files/124877582/iwbtgbeta_fs_.exe.html

I've been playing it for quite a while (neglecting Smash) and am now on my fifth boss. It's insane-o.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
Monthly's now im going to have to wait a month to play in a tournamnet *sigh*

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
NY came out today and did their thing in NJ. Good games.
lol, Ether posted that long before he knew anything results wise but anywayz it was lovely seeing NY and especially my dude Bum go outta state.

Bum OOS is like my grandparents. They dont come much but it's always cool to see um.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Heading to VA in 1 1/2 Hrs if anyone knows about a decent tourney going around there let me know Lol....

"low rider is a little higher"
*sax*

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* rushes Bum like the paparazzi *

SO mistah BUM how did it feel going OOS?

Was the competition as good as you thought it was going to be

How did your-

* fixes glasses *

How did you feel going into the tournament?

Bag any hot ladies out there?

THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW!!!!

* goes back into cave for now *

Alukard

Smash Hero
so ny like i've told many about me getting my own venue ... i'm definitely talking to management with the help of my father i'm tryin to get my own venue ... if i do i will b running all kinds of tournaments hopefully people can come thru ... and by all tournaments i mean ALL

so yea ... keep ur fingers crossed ... and i'll keep u guys posted =]

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Or...just finding an excuse to post a match of you winning vs WarriorKnight..? Lawl? :laugh:
I come back from the dead only to approve this.. To me.. this is exactly how I see it as well lol

* goes back into cave for now *
MOOOOOO!!! Are you a bear? You keep going back to your cave lol.
I'm glad u got your new psp.. but sad you still payed for it ='(

In other news we need to meet up and get some smash training in.. I def been neglecting it.. SuperStar all dai.. but now I'm done.. and now I got nothing..

Get at Twisted Metal Black movie cutscenes... they are the best

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
In other news we need to meet up and get some smash training in.. I def been neglecting it.. SuperStar all dai.. but now I'm done.. and now I got nothing..
Well, my house can finally be open to the public. (well, it always was, but I was a bit sensitive as in term of what time they come). so yeah, just PM me a day you want to come and I'll try my best to arrange it. Brawl or Melee, doesn't matter. Hell, we can play a completly different game if needed (like Arcana Hearts when I get it).

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Well, my house can finally be open to the public. (well, it always was, but I was a bit sensitive as in term of what time they come). so yeah, just PM me a day you want to come and I'll try my best to arrange it. Brawl or Melee, doesn't matter. Hell, we can play a completly different game if needed ;)(butt rooters when I get my lube delivery).

....eww man, save that stuff for the PM's mah d00

Top Bottom