• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol anyone wanna mm me in alex monthly? yea this thread is not even smash related anymore and i won't go back pages to read stuff. how can i edited to change the title of the thread?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
lol anyone wanna mm me in alex monthly? yea this thread is not even smash related anymore and i won't go back pages to read stuff. how can i edited to change the title of the thread?
Bum probably blocked me to.
but go to edit then go down to go advance. that should be right information.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You ppl complain too much about off topicness, fix the problem, don't complain. It's bound to happen lmao.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt so snake i got you on the mm list. d1 your fox vs my captain falcon is also accepted.

anyone else wanna challenge bum and his characters? i basically play every character in the game so don't be scare to challenge me.

cba

Smash Master
ightt so snake i got you on the mm list. d1 your fox vs my captain falcon is also accepted.

anyone else wanna challenge bum and his characters? i basically play every character in the game so don't be scare to challenge me.
my MK vs your link.
lol naa j/k

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

this is for the monthlies right?
if so ill MM your falcon with mine! 2$ 3 tops.
i could probably learn a thing or 2.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well really, when you look at it, there's just nothing much to talk about at the moment smash related. Maybe find ways to bring more Wiis to alex's tournament, but really...nothing. The most we can talk about is finding more possible secrets of the game or just plan days to play smash, whether it's Melee or Brawl.

I'll start a smash related topic: Who else is going to Inui's tournament on Oct. 4? Is there any big tournaments that's happening anytime soon?

Also, NinjaLink, I tried that trick with Zelda. Apparantly, it'll freeze for exactly a second on replay and then resume with Zelda's short Down B animation.

-__-

Smash Ace
I wana money match people too =( im so rusty so TAKE ADVANTAGE LOL!! ill use either Dedede/Ike/Diddy Kong/Lucario/Snake

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt so i got one more on the list. good stuff. cba i'm down to do link vs mk.... if you really want to do it. also bx weekly will be [drum rolls] next weekend either friday or saturday. depends on the majority that can go on the day.

friday will be starting from 5 till we finish.
saturday will be starting from 12 30 till we finish.

no time limit regardless. i wil update the venue now. we finally got monthlys which haven't done in nyc for a long time. things should be pretty epic.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bum, if anything, I suggest it should be on friday only, that way it won't conflict/possibly hurt Alukard's Melee Biweekly. Just saying.

BUM163

Smash Lord
very true rockin..... but thats strictly melee also. the majority doesn't switch like that. the weekly is also not every week, because there is schedule events in the store for oct and plus i'm not gonna collide with the monthly which is brawl.

i only throw it so people can get a feel of the venue and know what it's about. i appericate reminding me of alukard tournament in which i need to know quickly whether i should do the weekly friday or sat.

cba

Smash Master
very true rockin..... but thats strictly melee also. the majority doesn't switch like that. the weekly is also not every week, because there is schedule events in the store for oct and plus i'm not gonna collide with the monthly which is brawl.

i only throw it so people can get a feel of the venue and know what it's about. i appericate reminding me of alukard tournament in which i need to know quickly whether i should do the weekly friday or sat.
its gonna be a little problem because its gonna collide or something w/ the monthlys and alukards MB, but NY TOURNEYS ARE COMING BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER
EDIT: friday

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i have to speak to alukard and alex. i'm gonna get both of them on the phone hopefully today. ny has to learn how to commuincate. my weeklys is not neccasary weeklys. alex is monthlys and alukards is bi weekly. i just make sure i won't throw a weekly on the same day. alex told me he doing something more and hope he can accomplished it.

if so nyc will be alot stronger with more places. i'll speak to alex tonight and see the outcome of the goal he said he was gonna do today.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i have to speak to alukard and alex. i'm gonna get both of them on the phone hopefully today. ny has to learn how to commuincate. my weeklys is not neccasary weeklys. alex is monthlys and alukards is bi weekly. i just make sure i won't throw a weekly on the same day. alex told me he doing something more and hope he can accomplished it.

if so nyc will be alot stronger with more places. i'll speak to alex tonight and see the outcome of the goal he said he was gonna do today.
iiiiight ... and bum ... D1 said fox vs. cf in melee ... u think u could b the legendary D1 cf vs. fox ...

oooo D1 u gonna take that ... get at my melee hype skillz =]

also crismas ... i wanna see the banners ... i'm mega hyped to see wat they look like lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The one time I want to hang with Alex and/or HaB and female friends of mine (yes, legal aged) are coming by my house to hang out.

****ing bad timing...=_=

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm working on it now lol (to Alu). My thumb hurts =( fkdajfsal;kf I also want to play Melee. I also have a Peach figurine on my desk that is missing an ARM, wtf...I'm not even sure how that happened!

D1

Banned via Administration
**** its the 2nd day of October and ppl are already Quittin Life good sh** HAB that was definitely mad John Travolta.

And to Rockin all I gotta say IS GOTEM!

BUM163

Smash Lord
who is teaming up at this event anyway? wait a second............. i don't have a teammate for this event lol. well you know what the means?

BUM IS LOOKING FOR A TEAMMATE FOLKS.............

Top Bottom