• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
I'll be taking mm's again any request your price!

So yea I miss money matches so if anyone wants to money match me name your price tell me what i can't do and I'll accept. Ask me at the weekly tho cause most of yall say Hey leo lets money match JUANHUNDRED DOLLARS and im like O_O!!!! weekly comes...uhh who wants to money match *crickets chirping* -.- plus i need bums permission at the same time so ask me then and there.

Mugen most broken character
Mario64 why uber spammage broken specials and spinning bowser as a regular attack o.O!?

Get into Card Saga Wars why?
Same mugen engine. better gameplay. more or less broken-ness. Everyone has a combo not just 1 abused one.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm at training grounds right now. yes vanz is comin in a bit. we are gonna have a new lineup of games soon. i'm gonna make the new thread in a few mins. i won't be on here so much. my thread will touch up on things such as rules, games that will be played in web2zone. i will give sc4 like a week or two before throwin either weeklys or tournaments.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Chipp Zanuff all dai. I'm maad rusty in GG though... haven't played it in ages. Bring it to the weekly so I can warm up plz lol.
You do know Chipp is the worst character in Accent Core, right?

He can be grabbed out of his overdrives ><

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Sup guys. I haven't even met most of you guys yet and I already consider many of yall friends.

So because of that I shouted out the NY Smash crew in this promotional rap I did lol.

http://www.myspace.com/thedjversa

a millie dreams

NOTE: IM NOT A RAPPER. It was just a playful thing I did to promote Project Dream Chaser.

Enjoy and see yall soon

Oh, and random fact: I was the best player in both MKD and MKA, so look forward to defending my title againt you guys in this one lol.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo a game bum and us should look into is Naruto Storm for PS3
that game is incredible. i have the demo and its sick.

we should deff make this a tournament game at w2z!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
So my boi DJ tells me NY is gay now and plays only Brawl. thats some gay **** guys. having not been in ny for awhile now i didn't kno this until he came to fast and told me. im quite dissapointed.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Ok just to keep the heads up on the MM I have with a few of you. Friday I have MM with;

Vanz $10 I'm down to play Brawl or Melee for this. I really don't care.
-__- (Leo?) - $10
Zro - $10

Anyone else who thinks they're nice and wants to throw some money up hit me up. I won't do anything less than $10.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ok just to keep the heads up on the MM I have with a few of you. Friday I have MM with;

-__- (Leo?) - $10
Zro - $10

Anyone else who thinks they're nice and wants to throw some money up hit me up. I won't do anything less than $10.
So, uh, you're gonna lose $30?

I seriously hope you're some amazing talent that nobody's heard of. lolz.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
C@sH Mooney said:
So my boi DJ tells me NY is gay now and plays only Brawl. thats some gay **** guys. having not been in ny for awhile now i didn't kno this until he came to fast and told me. im quite dissapointed.
This post is the equivalent of a hot woman getting naked in a room full of gay men.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Am I better at Brawl than I am at Melee? Yes.

But that doesn't mean that I hate Melee. What's with all the Melee hate?

Melee was a great game, and its most certainly not obsolete.

That being said, I'm gonna go make Olimar broken-tier.

Snakeee

Smash Master

-__- (Leo?) - $10
Zro - $10

MM me in Brawl $20?...and I'll play friendlies in melee.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lol at the melee hating lol we all know melee took alot more skill but we all got bored of melee and wanted something new,i remember the EVERYONE even me,we were all saying we want a new game,melee is mad broken etc. and we were hoping brawl wouldnt be so gay but it definetly turned gay lol ****ing snake LMAO that is all snake IS GAY LMAO

-__-

Smash Ace
lol sure shadow ill money match ur squirtle :o lol dark pch ill mm u too ur price.

so thats

Paper - $10
NinjaLink - ??
Shadow - $2
Dark Pch- ?? if you want.
Anybody else Money match? Just like old times if you wana ban moves so that only i cant use them feel free BUT ASK ME AT THE WEEKLY NOT HERE OR ELSE YOU WILL FORGET and i dont kno some of you still so blah xP

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Syke! I am not MM nobody, I just wanted to see who thought I was easy kill or just how hype people would be to mm me.

I am not the MM kind of person. You guys are fiends.

Top Bottom