• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i'd like to point out one more thing before i stop spamming this thread.

i love how bum is like "this brawl is bringing in mad heads and so thats why we need to keep it at the weekly"
even though there has also been some people asking about melee as well. as much as there are new people coming for brawl i believe that if they saw NY play melee it would be like a whole nother game to them.

keep in mind when your a noob advanced skills look fuuckin amazing. its like a whole new basketball game once you learn to wavedash and ****. not to mention all the new competion you find.

just throwin this out there for those who believe melee should be extinct.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Seriously Luck, who wants Melee to be extinct...I mean...seriously -_-. We all know you want Brawl to not exist.

Snake: Over a year ago, going to my first Zenith...I got completely lost going to w2z XD That area was seriously brand new to me.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok, yeah I agree Cris. I got lost myself several times at first lol I just mean now it's so simple to me. Took me forever to find out that taking the bus was the easiest way too...

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
i'd like to point out one more thing before i stop spamming this thread.

i love how bum is like "this brawl is bringing in mad heads and so thats why we need to keep it at the weekly"
even though there has also been some people asking about melee as well. as much as there are new people coming for brawl i believe that if they saw NY play melee it would be like a whole nother game to them.

keep in mind when your a noob advanced skills look fuuckin amazing. its like a whole new basketball game once you learn to wavedash and ****. not to mention all the new competion you find.

just throwin this out there for those who believe melee should be extinct.
I don't think w2z has enough resources to get enough TVs for Brawl and Melee. Since Brawl is the new game and the main attraction it's a no brainer that they are featuring it.

I bet Bum and company would have no problem hosting Melee casuals for this Wednesday and Thursday thing though.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lallala skipped all the boring wah wah wah talk.

-- in other news, get at me and d1's secret awesome training.

and get at my DK in melee D1.
and sonic.
peace.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i like how luck starts trouble right after my post of saying that if anyone is willing to help make weeklys go faster. see **** like that is why there might not be no more weeklys. honestly i'm tired of all this melee/brawl crap. if brawl is so wack, don't come fridays and waste ur money. this is to all the people who says the same thing over and over. anyone willing to help please inform me.

i go in at 4 today. travis said he's willing to help anytime he comes, cass said he's willing to help. who else? wednesday and thursday is still training ground at web2zone and i will be training hardbody there since i can't really train at home, till my big tv comes bak from pc richards. whoeva comes prepare for my 4-5 characters. it's not only brawl though, any competition game can be played from fightin to first person shooter to musical battles such as guitar zeros lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
All Luck ever does is complain, I wouldn't pay any mind to it. The weekly's are fine as is, keep them going and don't let whiners get in the way.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i like how luck starts trouble right after my post of saying that if anyone is willing to help make weeklys go faster. see **** like that is why there might not be no more weeklys. honestly i'm tired of all this melee/brawl crap. if brawl is so wack, don't come fridays and waste ur money. this is to all the people who says the same thing over and over. anyone willing to help please inform me.

i go in at 4 today. travis said he's willing to help anytime he comes, cass said he's willing to help. who else? wednesday and thursday is still training ground at web2zone and i will be training hardbody there since i can't really train at home, till my big tv comes bak from pc richards. whoeva comes prepare for my 4-5 characters. it's not only brawl though, any competition game can be played from fightin to first person shooter to musical battles such as guitar zeros lol
uh u kno smash suits will help.

Dont worry bout luck i mean seriously he is a demi-human as we said lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ppple

ninjalink,cass,luck,darkdick lol funny guys lol. idk where i came from in the mix of this **** but w/e ninjalink. anyways if the weeklies are done thats good for the newyork smash community ppl dont listen and arent greatful for things. **** is hard to do every friday people can be doing other things but no they help and hold tournaments. I want to bring gauntlets back but sometimes ppl arent greatful for things.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ninjalink,cass,luck,darkdick lol funny guys lol. idk where i came from in the mix of this **** but w/e ninjalink. anyways if the weeklies are done thats good for the newyork smash community ppl dont listen and arent greatful for things. **** is hard to do every friday people can be doing other things but no they help and hold tournaments. I want to bring gauntlets back but sometimes ppl arent greatful for things.
I dunno about that. it is not relly about people being thankful or greatful. At the end of the day its about doing something you love. Maybe one or two people will actually say thanks. I did it for fun more than that.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well, late thanks for everyone running the weeklies....and sorry to be the grammar police but it's "grateful" not "greatful". I also wouldn't mind helping set up whenever I can get there that early.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo guys, i definitely need more ppl's brawl codes so we can play. snake, shadow, DA, etc give me your codes!! AIM is 'zerohax' or add me and post to let me know ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
yo chill out wes, if u bring gauntlets back thatd be sick but dont go beasting on ninjalink and cass like that lol, theyre cool people :)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
uh oh another staten islander lol wait til shadow sees this time hehe.

versitileBTN: i dont see how what i said was offensive. not to mention me and ninjalink are friends. he knows i didnt mean anything by it.

also you know whos broken? that guy WITH THE GIANT SWORD. i dont know his name but hes mad broken
holy ****!!! where are these people coming from haha.

staten island smashers better post here if there are any more of you...

challenges to see who's best in staten island are definitely going down :D lol.

and lmao at my brother's post.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord

i dont see how im starting trouble. i said nothing about melee vs brawl i simply said just as brawl is bringing in new people melee is also.

second you know im not tryna fuuck with the weeklies because everytime i came i was OD helping you guys run that ****. i dont take the weeklies for granted. as i told you i love the smash community but like ive also said i still love melee. im only trying to keep my favorite game alive in my favorite community.

All Luck ever does is complain, I wouldn't pay any mind to it. The weekly's are fine as is, keep them going and don't let whiners get in the way.
Hey comon :(:( i dont complain that much T_T

besides i quit the melee v brawl thread.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
besides i quit the melee v brawl thread.
Is "Life" next on the list of things you're gonna quit?

Because I think it's about that time.

:)

EDIT: I love my crew and NYC Smash. I'm gonna miss it hardcore. I'm going back to CT on the 10th, and won't be back till about September. So if you want to chill, Smash, get bubble tea or whatnot... um... get at me soon? I'm taking reservations.

chainsaw2x333

Smash Cadet
well i kno im considered a noob cuz i just started goin to the weeklies, but if theres any thing i can do to help out jus let me kno...i've never been to a place where u can jus walk up to a dude and say "yo lets brawl" and he'll go "HELL YEA!"...dat truly is gaming at its finest lol.....i was there as SATAN (the kid in the red shirt that smelled like mad weed :D)

yo and shout out to BUM for lettin my little brother chill downstairs wit me i aint kno u gotta pay $5
how bout i play u for it? LMAO

and wes for eliminating my olimar with sonic....you better have won if u made me waste $10!

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm thinking about starting to come but how lame would it be to be like a 12 year old there and obviously the noobiest person there. I think I'll wait a while before coming. Don't need people assuming I'm a noob and kicking my ***. *shrug* guess I'll think about it. Need someone to make my decision for me lol.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
well i kno im considered a noob cuz i just started goin to the weeklies, but if theres any thing i can do to help out jus let me kno...i've never been to a place where u can jus walk up to a dude and say "yo lets brawl" and he'll go "HELL YEA!"...dat truly is gaming at its finest lol.....i was there as SATAN (the kid in the red shirt that smelled like mad weed :D)

yo and shout out to BUM for lettin my little brother chill downstairs wit me i aint kno u gotta pay $5
how bout i play u for it? LMAO

and wes for eliminating my olimar with sonic....you better have won if u made me waste $10!

... @ this post :ohwell: it's all over the place.

Anyway Olimar sucks. Play Wolf.

...kidding.

Dial up, don't you have something you should be asking ..? hint hint *cough* bag with tools inside? ...or did you actually end up finding it...:lick:

edit- LMAO @ Blackanese' sig. Those IC's look like they're about to go rob somebody :laugh: MAD G-UNIT!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
... @ this post :ohwell: it's all over the place.

Anyway Olimar sucks. Play Wolf.

...kidding.

Dial up, don't you have something you should be asking ..? hint hint *cough* bag with tools inside? ...or did you actually end up finding it...:lick:

edit- LMAO @ Blackanese' sig. Those IC's look like they're about to go rob somebody :laugh: MAD G-UNIT!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
true olimar does suck

Silven where have you been?

Ike Dittos?

Change ur avatar it looks weird. and dyoxis is banned.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
LMFAOOO g-unit ICs

and well, i agree, and mista hab since u have 2 go on the 10th does that mean this will be your last weekly >_< if so we should party and like... get neked and rub each other... if u want that is... =]
That would not be HABulous.

What will be the definition of HABulous is HABFest, which is where I'll be come Friday.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
LMAO i remember when my brother and his friend were saying we like ike in a chanting way and clapping at one of nl's matches he got mad tight LMAO that **** was 2 ****ing good

anyways hax and me will be doing double falcon this week the 2 best falcons in nyc,now in brawl ;D get ready to see some real **** about to happen this week in teams ;D S.W.A.T ALL DAY

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
LMAO i remember when my brother and his friend were saying we like ike in a chanting way and clapping at one of nl's matches he got mad tight LMAO that **** was 2 ****ing good

anyways hax and me will be doing double falcon this week the 2 best falcons in nyc,now in brawl ;D get ready to see some real **** about to happen this week in teams ;D S.W.A.T ALL DAY
yea cut that **** out. Got me ZIPLOCK.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyyy this week ... is going to b fun ... i dont think i can enter singles tho -_- ... i wanna cry cuz i did pretty good last week ... altho i'm a choke artist lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
I love you man!!!

Edit - alukard man
=D

mario kart is too good everyone go get it so we can play 12 people ... fawk brawl right now sons ... well not really ... but .. mario kart is definitely better at home cuz u can't feel the lag cuz its a racing game ... and u dont need to power shield snakes f tilts with precision ... red shell hits its target without timing sons lol

Top Bottom