• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
People beat someone one time and think they are better or king of the world with that character or etc. Seriously, do it more than once then talk. One win means nothing. Brawl sure shows peoples colors all cause its a new game and a fresh start. And people think they are the man and wanna be all cocky. But in melle there were mad quiet. Now they have big mouths.....

And then I laugh when I see your azzes get pwned.
I think that everything in this post has already been said by many people many times >_>

Snakeee

Smash Master
i love how no two people have the same favorite flavor of bubble tea, but TARO IS GOD TIER.
Yea to be honest, i did think i could since i don't have the game and i've never played a zamus with dedede before so your amazing zamus caught me off guard :chuckle:
I had a feeling you were gonna do really good, i've never seen a zamus as good as yours.

Oh I see, and thanks alot. I know you don't like Brawl anyway so I'd like to play you in Melee sometime...I'm pretty off in that game now -_-, I'll try to get back in shape a bit though.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol its funny to see this

People beat someone one time and think they are better or king of the world with that character or etc. Seriously, do it more than once then talk. One win means nothing. Brawl sure shows peoples colors all cause its a new game and a fresh start. And people think they are the man and wanna be all cocky. But in melle there were mad quiet. Now they have big mouths.....

And then I laugh when I see your azzes get pwned.
its funny u say this lol and ur like 10 yrs late its funny ppl feel that way until it happens to them.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
People are so tense. It was just a funny coincidence, but if you guys see it as something different you're certainly sharper than I. But I guess coming from me it's not very convincing, seeing as I'm the one in question.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
People are so tense. It was just a funny coincidence, but if you guys see it as something different you're certainly sharper than I. But I guess coming from me it's not very convincing, seeing as I'm the one in question.
mad random, but....

WE NEEDS A REMATCH!!!!! (at a weekly)

in like 2-3 weeks though, I'm mad broke >_>

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I like how ur meatriding ppl and then dont play brawl cause its too easy. Stay in florida. Got me ziplock.
Woah....Honestly Ninja, cool your jets. Luck says one thing and I saw like three people immediately pounce on him. Regardless of whether or not it was nessacary isn't the point. But why is it in our smash community that people just get....down right bullied. It's stupid, if people say things sometimes you just gotta let him rock man. I'm not attacking you or anything I quoted yours only because i saw others respond to it...I feel the same way a bout rons post and the other people who co signed...Can we grow up already?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Woah....Honestly Ninja, cool your jets. Luck says one thing and I saw like three people immediately pounce on him. Regardless of whether or not it was nessacary isn't the point. But why is it in our smash community that people just get....down right bullied. It's stupid, if people say things sometimes you just gotta let him rock man. I'm not attacking you or anything I quoted yours only because i saw others respond to it...I feel the same way a bout rons post and the other people who co signed...Can we grow up already?
Once again cass no one was talking to u nor was u mentioned. U have a habit of doin this. Grow up u say? Hmm.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am gonna change the subject and talk about that hot chick selling stickers...so hot I wanna make out with her.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
what part of my post was immature to the point where I would need to "grow up" cass?

i can understand coming to your crew member's defense but I made that post before I even read ninjalink's reply to it

and all of that cool your jets and bully talk....

no one's tryin to be a bully...

besides that's so last year...lmao

Luck made a comment
I made a comment about his comment
You made a comment about everyone's comment on luck's comment
Freedom of Speech is a beautiful thing.. no?

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
what part of my post was immature to the point where I would need to "grow up" cass?

i can understand coming to your crew member's defense but I made that post before I even read ninjalink's reply to it

and all of that cool your jets and bully talk....

no one's tryin to be a bully...

besides that's so last year...lmao

Luck made a comment
I made a comment about his comment
You made a comment about everyone's comment on luck's comment
Freedom of Speech is a beautiful thing.. no?
I wasn't referring to your exact post being immature Ron, I was referring to the immaturity that generally occurs on the boards. I wasn't specifically talking about this incident, my bad if I didn't make that clear. Generally people talk and say something that's a little left field and they get bullied, even ninja got it at one point. And I wasn't referring to your post specifically again when it came to you aiding ninja link i was mainly talkin about jumpan....my bad if that was unclear too....

But yeah freedom of speech is 2 good....and so is Demigodz, we are too good too.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey Kio!

Quick question. If I sign up for either tourney and get taken out early, can I still play friendlies?
Yea, you can play friendlies. That is if there is a friendly TV cause we need all the TVs to run a smooth tournament. I'm sure there is always one available. Wes-o-vision, LOL. Wes always brings his TV.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol i wasn't even being bullied. i honestly dont care if anyone in the smash community says anything on the boards cuz i know come to weekly we are all friends anyway.

i love all you guys and i know you guys like me 2 so its ok if people say things sometimes that someone might normally take to offence.

a prime example of this is swat LOL. those *****s talk maddddd **** in crew battles but they are mad cool anyway.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Oh I see, and thanks alot. I know you don't like Brawl anyway so I'd like to play you in Melee sometime...I'm pretty off in that game now -_-, I'll try to get back in shape a bit though.
Alright let's do it. I'm rusty too, brawl does that to a guy :laugh:
and it's not that I don't like brawl, i do like it. i just think that melee is the better game

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Maybe the doodoo talk should be toned down just a tad since people obviously get more butt hurt than others realize.

Cash, you wrong IMO bruh. Your boy said something that was CLEARLY intended to offend and you expect the people he offended to not get mad?

Backing up your crew is cool, but personally if someone in my crew said something like that and got a mean back lash I would tell them "that's what you get for trying to pisss em off", or "chill with that man". Backing up someone you cool with whether it's family or friends when they do something messed up only encourages them to continue to do that.

Just my point of view. Can't wait to meet and play you guys still.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Maybe the doodoo talk should be toned down just a tad since people obviously get more butt hurt than others realize.

Cash, you wrong IMO bruh. Your boy said something that was CLEARLY intended to offend and you expect the people he offended to not get mad?

Backing up your crew is cool, but personally if someone in my crew said something like that and got a mean back lash I would tell them "that's what you get for trying to pisss em off", or "chill with that man". Backing up someone you cool with whether it's family or friends when they do something messed up only encourages them to continue to do that.

Just my point of view. Can't wait to meet and play you guys still.

....I wouldn't say CLEARLY....

I mean I could see how that could have been a joke.

Well anyway..you guys get back to fighting...this is kinda entertaining...

And where are the results?! :ohwell:

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
ok does anyone know how i would get there..? Im from staten island an figured i could jus take the ferry and the bus or a taxi or something but god knows i'd get lost there :p, cuz i wanna go 2 one o these things :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok does anyone know how i would get there..? Im from staten island an figured i could jus take the ferry and the bus or a taxi or something but god knows i'd get lost there :p, cuz i wanna go 2 one o these things :)

ferry to the subway is best...there are a few near the area.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
uh oh another staten islander lol wait til shadow sees this time hehe.

versitileBTN: i dont see how what i said was offensive. not to mention me and ninjalink are friends. he knows i didnt mean anything by it.

also you know whos broken? that guy WITH THE GIANT SWORD. i dont know his name but hes mad broken

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm from Staten Island...omg what is this? We're supposed to be a barren smash wasteland with maybe a few random white guys in ginny tees driving their daddy's Benz, calling everyone "bro" and thinking they're the **** in everything challenging me...

ATTENTION STATEN ISLANDERS!
The easiest way is to take the X1 (you can get on at many stops including the transit center and Hylan Blvd.) and get off at Waverly Place. Then you just turn around, make a left. Continue straight past Washington Square till you hit Broadway then make another left. Make a right onto the next block, pretty sure it's Astor. Then make a right onto Cooper Square. The bus back is on Broadway along the path you take to get there.
If you need me to explain this better PM me.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I'm from Staten Island...omg what is this? We're supposed to be a barren smash wasteland with maybe a few random guys in ginny tees thinking they're the **** in everything challenging me...

ATTENTION STATEN ISLANDERS!
The easiest way is to take the X1 (you can get on at many stops including the transit center and Hylan Blvd.) and get off at Waverly Place. Then you just turn around, make a left. Continue straight past Washington Square till you hit Broadway then make another left. Make a right onto the next block, pretty sure it's Astor. Then make a right onto Cooper Square. The bus back is on Broadway along the path you take to get there.
If you need me to explain this better PM me.
Wow I would be SOOOO lost. Rotfl. Just maps.google.com people. I use it for everything.

Top Bottom