• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Wow mad heads appeared to this tourney. Dang I wish I could have come to this but what can you do when you have a fine girlfriend who only wants you lol. Good**** to jman and hax I know he lost to bum and ace that match because he was so nervous that he SD. What no weekly this week?! Oh well there is always next week yo ace remember I still got that free entry for singles since I came in 3rd from the last weekly. Hopefully next zenith I wont be busy. Until then, see ya'll at the next weekly whenever its going to be posted.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
*Looks at Scar's post* **** right I'm not corrected. NYC already has a grammar freak, but if I took the time to clean up everyone's posts (especially Wes's) I'd have no time to improve tech skill with Fox. >_>

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
**** i thought they were gonna show more places then 1-4......i feel so ashamed knowing that lil kids can pwn me in smash, good thing they dont tak **** too cause that would hurt lol

if anyone knows silvik or talk to him tell him to get at me, we go to the same school :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
**** i thought they were gonna show more places then 1-4......i feel so ashamed knowing that lil kids can pwn me in smash, good thing they dont tak **** too cause that would hurt lol

if anyone knows silvik or talk to him tell him to get at me, we go to the same school :)
You gotta click on the the blue '1 Vs. 1' name to see all of the people that came and their ranks lol

If you click on their name, it'll even show you who they won against and who they lost against.

Also, don't feel bad. It's not as bad as a 9 yr old sniping you in Halo and then talking **** to you lol. Hax, Jman, and Jash are good. Don't ever estimate because of a person's age or their character. I learned that the hard way (DJ Nintendo's shield + fortress game ftl XD)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
thats wack that they dont have the results for teams
Alex posted that up as well. I'll post it here too lol

1st - Bum's Team

2nd - Little Rascals

3rd - Tag/Zero Combo

4th - Smash Bouncers

5th - Swat + The Patriots

7th - Double Dragon + Dmon & Reject

9th - D1 & Vanz + Team Wachovia + Vet's Office + 5 Stars to the Face

13th - The 2 Hottest Guys in TSA According to Crismas + Death by Pony **** + Black Hat + Black Mages

17th - Killa & Noel + **** Heads + Twin Snakes + Nap Time

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
woot for placing a spot where only 1 team can be in >_>

teaming with tag was mad fun if we do it again we will have a much better combination >_>

ace - i learned mad **** by playin u bro PLAY ME MORE!!!!!!!!!! kthx =D

BUM163

Smash Lord
hopefully theres a weekly this friday. yo brawl is gonna b the truth plus. did ya see the lil clip of mario n snake goin at it? i watch it like 20 times. also can u say cccccccccombo breaker lol

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
naw bum. brawl looks like its gonna be mad slow. i dunno for me smash is the perfect game. Not only that but there is still people i have to get better then and things i have to get better at. the fact that the game is gonna be changed is not a good thing for me. i dont want all that ive got to go in vein if ya know what i mean. ur lucky cuz ur already pro and ur about as good as you'll ever get so the game might be becoming boring for you. For me the game is just starting.

^ - my most serious post ever.

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
0yea

hopefully theres a weekly this friday. yo brawl is gonna b the truth plus. did ya see the lil clip of mario n snake goin at it? i watch it like 20 times. also can u say cccccccccombo breaker lol
I must of looked at it ten times my self. wario eats items this game is going to be off the hook.

that was the best video i seen so far. The game looks to be more balance the way snake grabed and mario recovered so fast. ITs not slow just better paced game.

snakes new name will be daproblem lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
naw bum. brawl looks like its gonna be mad slow. i dunno for me smash is the perfect game. Not only that but there is still people i have to get better then and things i have to get better at. the fact that the game is gonna be changed is not a good thing for me. i dont want all that ive got to go in vein if ya know what i mean. ur lucky cuz ur already pro and ur about as good as you'll ever get so the game might be becoming boring for you. For me the game is just starting.

^ - my most serious post ever.
I know that feeling. I don't think Brawl will be slow. Far from it. I think it'll be more balanced and fair.

I know that you wanna prove your worth to Melee. I do too, but I gotta understand that half to most is gonna drop Melee as soon as Brawl comes out. Melee isn't gone for good. It'll just be a smaller community.

Brawl is a good start to try to work your skills and fame into it. Hell, we might be able to do stuff we can't do in Brawl

BTW, who's Maining snake?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yes yes it looks like dreamland might happen after all. lol im tryin for it so ya. lemme kno wat ya want.
My computer keeps crashing. I'm taking it home again this weekend to have the builders look at it. You didn't need me to come in for Dreamland, right? I won't be able to work at all this weekend.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
My computer keeps crashing. I'm taking it home again this weekend to have the builders look at it. You didn't need me to come in for Dreamland, right? I won't be able to work at all this weekend.
Nah i dont think ur even scheduled for this week. i think as of now Me and Alex are gonna be runnin lansomnia. I'll let u kno if anything.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
It's basically the same thing as a weekly except that only Dreamland 64 is the only legal stage and if you're caught playing anywhere else you will be disqualified. Enjoy! :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh gosh, another Dreamland!? I can already see dummies from my crew "aka Doyoung2win" coming to Smashacre looking like Resident Evil zombies :laugh:

For some reason the NY people that went were clearly awake though....is Dreamland some type of NJ suppresant!?!?!? :psycho:

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Good evening folks, my name is Alec Trebek, why don't you have a seat over there?

(adj) : easily deceived or duped; naive
synonyms: fleeceable, green, naif, naive

What is _____?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
is it some late night event or something? lmao that **** sounds terrible
Basically, Dreamland is when you go to W2z and play the game ALL night till the next day, which is like 9 AM. I'm not sure if Dreamland only plays with the Dreamland level, but it's definitly you playing all night till the crack of dawn

Bring your jammies! =D

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Good evening folks, my name is Alec Trebek, why don't you have a seat over there?

(adj) : easily deceived or duped; naive
synonyms: fleeceable, green, naif, naive

What is _____?
PHAIL

anyways......dreamland sounds cool though if that guy was lyin about the disqualify stuff. you should do that ace

Top Bottom