• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yea, it alternates every week. so this friday is singles, then the next friday is doubles again and so on.

yo alex, full results...i konw it went something like this.

1. (no fight, split money) Killafox and DJ nintendo
2. (no fight, split money) Ace_marth and Warriorknight
3. alejandro P and hazz (free entrance for next times doubles)
4. wes and bum (wtf happened to u guys?!?)

dont know the rest.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
shoutouts----

first off DJ- good shlt in teams, we got first son, then jeff and WK got 2nd. but you're gettin better in teams.

jeff and WK- good shlt in teams, we *****.

alejandro and HazZ- also good shlt in teams, you guys are pretty good together.

bum and wes- im not even gonna say anything cuz ya was just off.

zeke and salad fingers- nice matches, but u guys suck...DJ didnt even pick his main on ya and we still won lol. j/k u guys are good.

thats all the teams me and DJ fought, but good shlt to alex and jayO for hostin and hope to see every1 there for next weeks singles'
yo what about me and dik son?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
KILLAFOX SPEAKING-----

i knew i was forgetting people at that time...sorry dik and dduo. ood shlt in teams, u guys had us a lil scared cuz u know how we play (since ya in KF lol). good luck next week in singles, ill def be there.

and i also forgot blast and jc, good stuff too.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I only played friendly's, but it was fun. I gotta make sure I enter next week in singles :o

Blast, umm another BOMB OMB! Okay I promise to work on where I'm aiming that thing in teams, I suck lol D:

Congrats to KF for winning it again XD

Venom NY

Smash Lord
madd props to all the ppl i played....

dj and kfox- i hate ya *******s.. i hate alex even more for setting it up that i needed to play ya

drk pch and ninja- dam ya did better in casuals..... and drk pch i told u u was never gonna beat me again...

dire and his partner (sry i dont know ur name)- dam i was worried about countering dire that his partner took us by surprise and ***** us... good ****..

zro and his partner- step ur game up guys... zro i got my revenge for last week....

im officially making it my goal to not lose to anybody thats not in the top ten... i know theres alot of great players that arent ranked so im gonna have to step my game up...dam i got home from that gauntlet like at 5:30.... i just got up at its 7 oclock...

Mad Props to ace for winning me my copy of brawl at the gauntlet....although after seein ur comp i think i could have done it myself lol....

dam son u beasting on peoples yo we have to face more often LOL u keep refering me as the guy that beat u and ur teammate thats gay i want to just be known and oyea at not ranked players being good *blushes*

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
dam son u beasting on peoples yo we have to face more often LOL u keep refering me as the guy that beat u and ur teammate thats gay i want to just be known and oyea at not ranked players being good *blushes*
lol i dont remember referring to u in that post! but ur definitely one of the dudes i had in mind when i talked about the players that were good and not ranked. hpoefully we can have a lil set this friday. matter of fact i challenge everyone who is goin to be there that i dont play all the time (that means not u killa fleet *******s).

ppl on my to beat list as of now:
Venom
more to be added as i lose to others...

edit: alex can u post sum dam results!! jesus christ how long can it take to edit a post!
double edit: sry u already posted them my bad!
triple edit: u put 1v1 u dweeb thats why i couldnt find it! and yay im 7th!!! moving on up! moving on up! to the east side!! to a deluxe apartment.......let me stop!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
lol i dont remember referring to u in that post! but ur definitely one of the dudes i had in mind when i talked about the players that were good and not ranked. hpoefully we can have a lil set this friday. matter of fact i challenge everyone who is goin to be there that i dont play all the time (that means not u killa fleet *******s).

ppl on my to beat list as of now:
Venom
more to be added as i lose to others...

edit: alex can u post sum dam results!! jesus christ how long can it take to edit a post!
double edit: sry u already posted them my bad!
triple edit: u put 1v1 u dweeb thats why i couldnt find it! and yay im 7th!!! moving on up! moving on up! to the east side!! to a deluxe apartment.......let me stop!
are u all right? lol. u sound like u've turned to meth for support.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Madd late but the 2v2 tournament was madd fun. Dav3 had me rollin' during friendlies.

Few shout outs:

Alejandro: You already know. Not bad for second time teaming.

The whole KF: Yall did ya thing. Congrats on the victory. Guess switching teammates was a good idea for yall. Good ****

Wes and Bum: Good matches. Yall definitely had us working for the wins. Both of yall got ya revenge on me in friendlies. Ya Samus and DK are monsters

Dav3: Yo, you're ridiculous lol. Must of been smoking that OuuuWeee! lol I need more matches wit you mayne. Get at me

Going Postal: Good ****. Madd close matches. Had me worried the whole set.

A. Strife and Jay: Good **** running the tournament. Yall held it down. But yo, is it free entry for the tournament this friday or the next 2v2?

Should of went to Gauntlet, but it felt like it would of been a hassel to get back to my whip, so I said **** it. But I should be at the next one.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
i think if u wanna use that free 10 that u got, for singles all u gotta put is 5 instead of the whole thing cuz u already got 10 back...just put the difference for entry. unless u wanna save it up for the next teams, which u get in for free.

oh and yea, i think one of us members of KF that are reliable should make this thread again cuz we know how to keep it updated. ace, wanna do the honors? or should i?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The free entry is for the next tournament ( which is the 1v1).

Anyways guys the results are up and hope to see you all friday ^^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The whole KF: Yall did ya thing. Congrats on the victory. Guess switching teammates was a good idea for yall. Good ****
Actually, it most likely didn't matter. We just switched teams for fun, lol. We're probably gonna switch it up again next time for teams. :)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
alex it says on the first page that the4 next one is 2v2 fix that! ***** u suck at updating. put me down for guaranteed if ur spottin me. if not i dont think im goin.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yay supermonkeyball ftw couldve gotten higher but i wasnt with my teammate when he fought alejandro P and hazz i was watching 300 O_O came late nad we payed the guy teaming with oni to let me play.so yea IN CONCLUSION we couldve done better LOL alex put me down for 1v1 i wanna be known damit

thx

Smash Ace
understandable wiht all the tournys not hard to believe i think everyone except the recent winners are low on cash i know wk isnt hes won the past 2 events
**** him and his godlyskills but yeah i kno wat u mean thats why i thiink ppl who never get high in tournys have been getting higher in tournys X_X

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
wow you beastin....I don't know if I'm going to singles, I might be at a Saint Patricks party that night...

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Yea you better make it Spam. There must be at least one of the two white guys from Team Please Us at this fine event. I shall be getting drunk up at my friends St. Patties party. And btw I saw 300! Amazing.

-__-

Smash Ace
Lets do teams :O

I need a teammate, 'cause I suck at this game. >:O
If my partner dont show up i can team up wit u sumtime...ok uhh shoutouts :O
DJ:Nice Pichu ditto but noob had to pick pichu and ruin it for every1...U LET ME DOWN SAYIN WE WAS GUNA ENTER TOURNY WIT DITTO PICHU N DEN SAY WE NOT GUNA DO IT >< well lets own agn neways wit pichu ditto

DarkPeach: Nice Tribute to Jash lol dat match was awesome it was real close but it was lik Jash was ther n he made us win!!! JASH FTW xD

Jash:can't wait to fight you again, its always fun.

StarOnEdGe:sorry we couldnt hav our rematch i teamed up wit DarkPeach for teh tribute sorry maybe friday we fite :D

BUM: U S3XY NOOB LOL WTF DID I TELL U!!! U N WES ARE GUNA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROFLMAO

To whom it may concern:I need to fite different people at my best cuz i b owning ppl n its lik who cares...n who eva says who does UR FAT! IM GUNA BE ACKNOWLEDGED BAAALIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
If my partner dont show up i can team up wit u sumtime...ok uhh shoutouts :O
DJ:Nice Pichu ditto but noob had to pick pichu and ruin it for every1...U LET ME DOWN SAYIN WE WAS GUNA ENTER TOURNY WIT DITTO PICHU N DEN SAY WE NOT GUNA DO IT >< well lets own agn neways wit pichu ditto

DarkPeach: Nice Tribute to Jash lol dat match was awesome it was real close but it was lik Jash was ther n he made us win!!! JASH FTW xD

Jash:can't wait to fight you again, its always fun.

StarOnEdGe:sorry we couldnt hav our rematch i teamed up wit DarkPeach for teh tribute sorry maybe friday we fite :D

BUM: U S3XY NOOB LOL WTF DID I TELL U!!! U N WES ARE GUNA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROFLMAO

To whom it may concern:I need to fite different people at my best cuz i b owning ppl n its lik who cares...n who eva says who does UR FAT! IM GUNA BE ACKNOWLEDGED BAAALIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Cool stuff, but I don't remember who you are. :( What do you look like again?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
confirmation ppl

go here for the toureny right after this oneone ppl http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2213394&posted=1#post2213394is[/url]

Top Bottom