• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing With Fire-A Zelda Exhibition Video

DRGN

Technowizard
Cool. I know it's hard to pick out "combos" in Brawl, but it's even tougher for Zelda since she's even less designed to combo... having mostly 'one-hit-wonders'.

So you stuck with Zelda through the transition, huh? Adapting well? I was hopeful for Brawl Zelda for quite a while, but once I played her it was so awkward. I find it hard to space with her for example (even if she wasn't very good at it before, lol). She got so many buffs, but at the same time there are just those couple of things that give her new disadvantages....

Well at least she can dash grab now. XD

psike

Smash Apprentice
Good vid DM. I'd like to play you sometime with my Zelda if you ever have a chance (I'm on the east coast though, don't know how well that would work out)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Good vid DM. I'd like to play you sometime with my Zelda if you ever have a chance (I'm on the east coast though, don't know how well that would work out)
We can give it a shot. Lag really prevents me from playing like how you see in my videos, but we can still try.

xNinjaOfChaosx

Smash Rookie
Amazing video; I loved how you edited the clips to fit with song, so that all the kills (generally the uairs and dairs) would happen at the end of each line in the chorus. Oh, the song is called FIRE!! and not Get a Fire Power.

Top Bottom