• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing under the influence

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
Ever Brawl/Melee whilst intoxicated?

I find that playing Brawl while drunk isn't overly enjoyable. It just can't keep your attention and you play like you've never played a video game before. At least in my experience, I like to enjoy other activities when I'm drunk. Not so much a Smash specific thing, I just don't like to play video games when I'm drunk.

Now, playing while STONED is a totally different experience. It's so much more enjoyable and you actually play better!

Thino

Smash Master
There is some stuff you do better when you're stoned , it really depends on your state of mind when you're stoned , if you wanna be concentrated on what you do , you'll be really serious and concentrated , on the other hand if you just wanna have fun , you'll be really happy , and wont even know how many stocks you have left.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I guess PUI (playing under the influence) is not quite as serious as the DUI that's usually heard of from cop shows.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Go play Wii Sports drunk.Now thats freaking fun XD.
Smash drunk could be fun too.But stoned?I dont think so.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Careful now. Don't have too many beers or you might find yourself making up the next morning with marth...

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least its a girl, waking up next to Wario, now that would be a problem...
But Wario is Sexy!

His Nair is like a Sex kick, but it's his entire body.

So it's a sexy body!

Edit: Wow, you guys are really bad at getting jokes...

chaosscizzors

Smash Journeyman
i say it's easier playin drunk or stoned, now when u try doing that with some heavy **** i have a hard time seeing the screen lol

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
But Wario is Sexy!

His Nair is like a Sex kick, but it's his entire body.

So it's a sexy body!
Wario is just plain ugly with his tubby body and ridiculous face. He also stinks to high heaven with his garlic gas. He's still funny though.

Peach on the other hand, is beautiful and smells sweet. The complete opposite of Wario. Of course, she too is pretty funny at times.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
My one friend plays better when he's high.

But for myself...I don't think I'll ever touch the stuff. Same with alcohol. I just find it stupid as all hell if you can't find a better way to have fun than turn yourself into a vegetable or a flailing ******.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Wario is just plain ugly with his tubby body and ridiculous face. He also stinks to high heaven with his garlic gas. He's still funny though.

Peach on the other hand, is beautiful and smells sweet. The complete opposite of Wario. Of course, she too is pretty funny at times.
Peach is stupid, ugly and has a strange fetish for fat turtles and chubby plumbers.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
dudes. i played brawl and melee the other night trippin on acid. i DESTROYED people. the acid just made me all tweaky and **** and i was able to pull off moves so **** fast. it was incredible.

but yes i agree with PUI. it makes brawl so much more fun. brawl's a "party game" right? what's a party without some booze and some weed?

Adi

Smash Lord
Nah he's right, smash is so much more fun (and I think do better) while high. Lol @ acid.. I tried turning the TV on whilst on shrooms but that didn't work out too well so I never tried it.

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
My one friend plays better when he's high.

But for myself...I don't think I'll ever touch the stuff. Same with alcohol. I just find it stupid as all hell if you can't find a better way to have fun than turn yourself into a vegetable or a flailing ******.
Couldn't agree with you more. To get better, you should train, not get high, cuz getting high isn't healthy.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Sounds weird....
I feel strange when I'm really tired.....
I sort of lose my mind, and come up with some pretty good ideas....
And, everything slows down.
I can spotdodge whatever the heck I want.
It rocked.
But, that's only happened 6 or 8 times.

I guess you could compare it to drunkenness....

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
Since brawl isn't out yet here i still play melee but i've played it soooooooooo much while high as lol it's class and to the guy about minding your health and stuff theres no deaths or illness directly related to weed yet just saying and trying to make myself look slightly less of a waster :laugh:, though i respect you for not doing it if you dont want, people have fun in different ways, heck when you think about it drugs are just like smash where some people 'do' items and others dont. (can't beleive i compared smash to weed :laugh:)

but i've never played drunk i can barely turn on the tv lol

Star Ryan

Smash Cadet
Haha, I used to drink whilst playing Melee with a few mates.

Then we moved on to Poker when our eyes weren't keeping up with the screen.

Top Bottom