• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players near Lansdale, Willow Grove, Harleysville, PA

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
It's been a long time since I posted here, but I have a need to get some good matches in again in prep to attend a tournament in a couple months. I would like to know who's available around me so I can get some training in.

I have a house available, I'm currently renting a room from a good friend of mine. Lot's of space in it, good neighborhood, only issue we currently don't have a non-lag tv. We are looking into it haha. I haven't played serious in god knows how long, but I'm pretty good at the game.

I work Mon-Fri 9-5:30. Weekends are usually when I'm free, with the chance that if we live close, we can practice on a weeknight. My house is insanely close to the entrance to the PA turnpike so it's really hard to get lost.

If you are interested let me know!

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Oh that's really cool, I'm close to the intersection of 476 near freddy hill farms if you know where that is. It's basically right down the street I think XD. How many of you guys play and how old are you guys?

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Hi! If you are talking about Melee, then you are in luck! the Philly area has a growing melee scene at the moment. Both you, Slatercoldkilr, and I Dair You, should come join our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/108078502591099/

I'm in Ambler, and I'd be willing to come out to you some time soon.

I put in a request to it, nothing came of it though XD. But yea Ambler is in between where I work and where I live. Let me know if you wanna get some matches in

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
I messaged the admin about it, another avenue would be to friend me on Facebook (Jonathan Crespi) and I'll add you myself. Are you free in 2 days, this Sunday? I hope you see this in time to respond.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Sorry this weekend was a bit busy for me, my cousin just got married and I was golfing today. I do drive by Ambler is if you are available on a weekday we can plan then

Kempatsu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kempatsu
3DS FC
2251-4505-3091
Hey, I am a former smasher (5 years back) and looking to attend any available friendlies. I have lots of experience and played plenty of pro smashers at one point. Im well versed. Anyway, im 29 now with free time on the weekends. Get at me!

Top Bottom