• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Let's just see what happens then. Hopefully we can get the near-flawless connection we had last week...
Should work for a while and hopefully stays the same without slow frames and disconnection as well.

sijon sijon

Yes last time the connection was almost flawless but even then slow frames will always mess up Bomb Sliding like always.

I see now you're mimicking exactly what I'm doing now, Link doesn't seem so bad now, huh? He really isn't and if the connection was a little bit better, I'd show you some unreal before Link set ups (as if everything I do is original). As always good games man your Link is vastly improving towards techniques set ups and so forth. You're noticing now huh? Link being aggressive and at the same time adding the projectile play isn't so bad, huh? You can write it he seems "OP" which at times I believe since the only thing that can really disturb Link is his recovery (but with good DI pointed up and some tricks offstage he can make it back just fine). The only character that is always going to be a problem for Link offstage is MetaKnight; however, if you're fast enough (you can footstool jump every attack MK throws at you (even the Shuttle loop).

I hope next time we brawl the connection wont be like that... that was that just pitiful and of course Nintendo of their lazy lack of improvement but great work for the alternate server to clean up what Nintendo's feces left behind (a big crappy mess). Thanks man have a good one.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Good games. I wouldn't really say I was mimicking you, as I have known about the techniques for a while now but I just never knew when to apply them in a match, which seems to be my problem as a player. There was one technique I noticed you do that I'm no quite sure how to do. It was like a zair to platform cancel all at once. It looked pretty cool.

Anyway, I would have played more matches, but my dad just came home for work. When he does he is usually cranky and whatnot. But today he was just being a ****. I hope you can understand.

Hopefully next week, we don't keep disconnecting and my dad is relaxed when he gets home haha!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that one last match where you crapped on me. Once I saw that dair coming I gave up trying to DI it because what you just did was so sick, it was a well deserved kill. I am now scarred from being victim to that. Now I re-watch it over and over since I have replay lol.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Don't really have the time and money at the moment to do so. Sure I can't just use Gecko off the USB?
I am aware of an app called USB loader. Im not really sure what it does other than load any game you put on it. I've seen people run hacks with it but i'm not quite sure how though. I would suggest just getting a 2 gb SD card, they shouldn't be that hard to find. I"m pretty sure all you need to do to make Riivolution hacks work is by removing the ".en" ending or whatever language your game is in.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
I am aware of an app called USB loader. Im not really sure what it does other than load any game you put on it. I've seen people run hacks with it but i'm not quite sure how though. I would suggest just getting a 2 gb SD card, they shouldn't be that hard to find. I"m pretty sure all you need to do to make Riivolution hacks work is by removing the ".en" ending or whatever language your game is in.
Probably will have to buy an SD card at some point. Until then I'll just keep studying for exams haha

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games. I wouldn't really say I was mimicking you, as I have known about the techniques for a while now but I just never knew when to apply them in a match, which seems to be my problem as a player. There was one technique I noticed you do that I'm no quite sure how to do. It was like a zair to platform cancel all at once. It looked pretty cool.

Anyway, I would have played more matches, but my dad just came home for work. When he does he is usually cranky and whatnot. But today he was just being a ****. I hope you can understand.

Hopefully next week, we don't keep disconnecting and my dad is relaxed when he gets home haha!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that one last match where you crapped on me. Once I saw that dair coming I gave up trying to DI it because what you just did was so sick, it was a well deserved kill. I am now scarred from being victim to that. Now I re-watch it over and over since I have replay lol.
Well okay, I guess that's what I mean? Mimicking my Bomb slide stuff? No but in all honestly you switched up your Link game-play a lot. All Link players have no idea how to apply Bomb Sliding just like no one knew how to apply Zero Suit Samus Armor Pieces like Salem. Ah last match? I've done better than that way better, but I guess you don't remember? Anyways thanks man not a problem it's fine. Yes hopefully next time the connection gets better and I'll preform better stuff than that.

This will be dumb but it works, practice on Level nine CPs and work on applying your techniques and tricks to hit them (once you can find ways to break through their defense) then you can apply this on anyone and I mean anyone. Never focus on their DI but instead their defense it's perfect literally and that applies especially for Luigi. Seriously Level nine Luigi is not a joke whatsoever and CPs learn mean believe me. My Pit can Platform cancel, pivot grab and actually play smarter (been training my CPs for years now). And they honestly learn and give you a good fight no joke.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Will those allow me to run it with my USB? Do you know where I can find a guide?
The problem is I've never used USB loader.... but I'm positive it works just never bothered to just suffered with installing Riivoultion to not care but should of. Yes a video I just watched right now and it works. Here you go man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPe_cP3dC8

sijon

Smash Ace
Well okay, I guess that's what I mean? Mimicking my Bomb slide stuff? No but in all honestly you switched up your Link game-play a lot. All Link players have no idea how to apply Bomb Sliding just like no one knew how to apply Zero Suit Samus Armor Pieces like Salem. Ah last match? I've done better than that way better, but I guess you don't remember? Anyways thanks man not a problem it's fine. Yes hopefully next time the connection gets better and I'll preform better stuff than that.

This will be dumb but it works, practice on Level nine CPs and work on applying your techniques and tricks to hit them (once you can find ways to break through their defense) then you can apply this on anyone and I mean anyone. Never focus on their DI but instead their defense it's perfect literally and that applies especially for Luigi. Seriously Level nine Luigi is not a joke whatsoever and CPs learn mean believe me. My Pit can Platform cancel, pivot grab and actually play smarter (been training my CPs for years now). And they honestly learn and give you a good fight no joke.
Actually to be honest when I have no one to play, I play against CPU's. My CPU Link is so broken! I literally pelt him with projectiles and he powershields every single one. It looks so scary when he just slowly walks up to me, knowing that any attack I throw at him will be powershielded, then punished with a jump cancel up smash. My CPU even pivot walks, techs everything, and platform cancels. I've heard that CPU's read inputs but i'm not sure.

Also do you happen to know how to perform that zair platform cancel I see you do. I looks pretty useful.
Thanks

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Do you both know anything about playing Brawl online through my own Brawl CD using the CFG USB Loader?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Actually to be honest when I have no one to play, I play against CPU's. My CPU Link is so broken! I literally pelt him with projectiles and he powershields every single one. It looks so scary when he just slowly walks up to me, knowing that any attack I throw at him will be powershielded, then punished with a jump cancel up smash. My CPU even pivot walks, techs everything, and platform cancels. I've heard that CPU's read inputs but i'm not sure.

Also do you happen to know how to perform that zair platform cancel I see you do. I looks pretty useful.
Thanks
Exactly, you need to find ways to poke through their defense, if you can poke through their defense then you can spoke through anyone's defense. I literally can get a good match-up against my Level nine CP Luigi so basic with the tricks but now my Level nine Luigi does a Tornadoes and not like a few times but a lot. CPs learn man they really learn. I even played these two players in the past (my partner was nowhere to be found) so I wrote back with "my partner isn't coming but let me substitute with a CP". They agreed and picked Luigi.

Good God it was marvelous the other two players where a Snake and an MK. I could handle Snake easily against my Link and actually be blown away the Level nine Luigi was man handling the MK man and he was doing everything an MK needs to do against Luigi. I'll never forget the MK poked or tried to poke the Luigi with dtitls only to get power shielded with the Luigi grabbing, and the MK preforming a Nado, then the Luigi Power shields then immediately UP B Super punch to kill the MK (was at like 45% already).

And even that he did it again when the MK abused Shuttle Loop but this time the Luigi step dodges runs up to the MK and Up Bs in the air once the MK was going to Up B Shuttle Loop. Was amazing and impressive CPs are nothing to joke about. If only CPs could learn to recover better and actually DI then they could actually be a serious threat (as if their defense doesn't say enough). Oh the Zair Platform cancel? Yes, just jump and level Link's body with the Platform and Zair then Cstick down. To Shield drop same-thing only you just shield drop with Zair so basically the same thing as a normal Platform cancel but just adding a Zair to it (Samus exceeds more with this technique however) I just had a good moment against this really good Olimar that I used it for (video coming soon).

Aidan25 Aidan25

Not a problem man good luck with the situation if you need some assistance you know where to find me.

Last edited:

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Wait, I have a mini 4GB SD card, will that work with my SD card reader to do all this?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Wait, I have a mini 4GB SD card, will that work with my SD card reader to do all this?
Maybe the thing is that 4GB have less chance of working I think if Im not wrong but I do recommend with greatly SD card with 2GB or at least with less it work you nicely. :D

Good Luck My friend I hope to see you soon in the arena. :)

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Maybe the thing is that 4GB have less chance of working I think if Im not wrong but I do recommend with greatly SD card with 2GB or at least with less it work you nicely. :D

Good Luck My friend I hope to see you soon in the arena. :)
Yeah man definitely! Hopefully it works anyway and I can get it sorted soon enough.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
So, I finally got it to work! My friend code is 1165-6426-9698. Can someone please explain how the friend list works? Do you both have to add each other or is like a request and can you see if they're online or not?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So, I finally got it to work! My friend code is 1165-6426-9698. Can someone please explain how the friend list works? Do you both have to add each other or is like a request and can you see if they're online or not?
Yes just go to "Friend list" and add the players Brawl code then they add your Brawl code and done you two can brawl as much as you like.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
If anyone wants to play me at any point, just send me a message with your friend code and we can exchange them.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Hey there man just to let you know that I will be able to play tomorrow night if you can or want. :D
You live in the US right? Right now it's almost 4pm here so when would tomorrow night be for you? I mean, In how long from now?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh that makes sense. Awesome
Yes, very simple and nothing too complicating. I'll brawl you tomorrow man, I'm bombarded with my work papers that should be due tomorrow yet I'm craving to brawl sigh, (ideas about producing oil that is less expensive; and more conservative towards the natural habitat/society as if they care or know anything this serious well the majority to become specific).

Here's my Brawl code man: 5074-0626-2224

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Great and where you this Green Pokemon Trainer in Basic Brawl? I was so surprised yet happy that I can still find players on that feature of the game. You host or me?
Nope, didn't even know that you could still do basic brawl. I should try going on there sometime.

And actually, I can't right now. I thought I was going to be able to, but something came up that prevented me from doing so. I can in about an hour and a half though. Sorry.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope, didn't even know that you could still do basic brawl. I should try going on there sometime.

And actually, I can't right now. I thought I was going to be able to, but something came up. I can in a an hour or so though.
Yes, the place still has some players (like me) searching for a hacker or someone enjoyable and I actually do at times be sure to join the place it's still an enjoyable atmosphere ll together.

I see, alright man hopefully I can. Right now I'm just trying to brawl anyone before work or anything comes up to be exact. I will still wait for an hour and so forth no problem.

Edit: Someone looking to brawl still?

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Might be able to Brawl, but I have to do some things first. I'll let you know if I can.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

And actually, I can't right now. I thought I was going to be able to, but something came up that prevented me from doing so. I can in about an hour and a half though. Sorry.
Reads good man just let me know. Thanks.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yes, the place still has some players (like me) searching for a hacker or someone enjoyable and I actually do at times be sure to join the place it's still an enjoyable atmosphere ll together.

I see, alright man hopefully I can. Right now I'm just trying to brawl anyone before work or anything comes up to be exact. I will still wait for an hour and so forth no problem.

Edit: Someone looking to brawl still?
Still there? I'm able to Brawl now.

Top Bottom