• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Hi, i dont know what am i doing wrong. Everyone i add appears offline.. Even though i add them from the "who's online page" from wiimmfi.de
Any ideas?

I cant find any random match.....
F.C
0607-2968-3604

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hi, i dont know what am i doing wrong. Everyone i add appears offline.. Even though i add them from the "who's online page" from wiimmfi.de
Any ideas?

I cant find any random match.....
F.C
0607-2968-3604
Yes, what you are experiencing happens to everyone, in-order to see the person you registered, the player must first be online at the same time as you are online. Or the person must be online in general. Btw I just check these threads to find a Team Battle match. I have no intention to stalk (if you believe). It was just fate to send me here one minute later.

Last edited:

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Yes, what you are experiencing happens to everyone, in-order to see the person you registered, the player must first be online at the same time as you are online. Or the person must be online in general.
Even though they appear online on the wiimmfi official page?... That sucks... What hours do you guys usually play. Its 6:50 pm here right now

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Even though they appear online on the wiimmfi official page?... That sucks... What hours do you guys usually play. Its 6:50 pm here right now
Yes it's terrible but meh at least Wi-Fi still works. As for this thread I have no idea (random). There is a Skype group (not interested for my reasons) so I bet there is some sort of time and place to brawl with them.

Looking to brawl huh? Alright here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

You host or me Satiro?

Last edited:

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Mmm you i guess since im new to all this. I guess i have to start by adding you.

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
I keep getting the same error code when trying to join

Error 86420

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I keep getting the same error code when trying to join

Error 86420
Ah that problem okay here's what you do and it involves myself.

I exist my lobby (we are now both online). At the same time we disconnect and reconnect. If that still doesn't work (to enter my lobby). Then you will host the lobby and take it from there, okay?

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Ok ill disconnect now tell me when tonconnect to back on

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok ill disconnect now tell me when tonconnect to back on
Actually we both need to disconnect and reconnect I don't think you need the details just the fix, right?

So join back online and as soon as you see me online, just disconnect and reconnect right after (I will be doing the same thing).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ S Satiro89

The trick is that we both need to disconnect and reconnect at the same time. So as soon as I finish typing this message and you read it then see me online, immediately disconnect and reconnect, okay? If that still wont work, then you will host, okay?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ill host... We got in at the same time and it didnr work
Yes but this time, you just have to disconnect then reconnect as soon as you see me online, then host the room. If this still keeps up, then this is a server problem no doubt and I'll have to speak with Wiimm.

Last edited:

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Kk i'll do.. Of it doesnt work know well try it later. And we can try it kater in the night

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ S Satiro89

Disconnected again and I found out the problem, when you host, your profile must be shown first since you are hosting but your profile picture is at the bottom which means you are hosting to early. Last time but this time we both need to join together then wait a few seconds then you host (so the server can have some time to restart).

Edit: Okay.

Last edited:

Satiro89

Smash Rookie
Welll, guess we can try it later in the night. Thx btw for the help at least u gave me hope lol. You you guys start a group or something let me know. Thxx

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ S Satiro89

Alright so yes there is a server problem between you and myself (happens glitches and such). We'll try night time and one last time let me host. But first we first both disconnect and reconnect and you join my lobby one last time, okay?

Edit: @ S Satiro89 Are you coming one last time to try out and see if the problem is resolved?

Last edited:

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
Um guys, incase you haven't noticed, Nintendo No longer Supports Online Brawls

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
1v1s anyone? I'm mainly a PM wifi player but since I can't put PM on this sd card without messing it up for some reason I've decided to try this out for once.

BTW, my fc is 2494-5190-0736

EDIT: My offer still stands. Just quote this post if you want to play sometime.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You host.

Wow, that was some really good timing.
Alright and indeed as soon as I log into my account, bam! A new notification appears which I assume is either someone wanting to brawl, or some person quoting my comment somewhere (thank goodness it wasn't).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Omar_25 Omar_25

Great games like always man. As always I appreciate your drive to still continue to brawl. If you'd like to next time, we can Team Battle against two other teams, are interested to participate?

Your Samus increased mobility and zoning (instead of just camping) great work there. Also Ichose Samus to not mock you in any means (I never do that sort of stupidity). I was just showing you a few Heavy missile set ups you could incorporate into your Samus game-play man. I knew once you chose Link and my color that (he thinks I'm mocking him) which I wasn't.

My apologizes for the PT texture malfunction as well. I forgot to set the textures that work for online-play (been a while since I've chosen PT). Overall entertaining matches enjoying your Samus keep up the good work man. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom