• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Tankster

Smash Apprentice
Okay folks. I don't know how communication is working for all of us. Some of us use Facebook. Others use Skype, Twitch, Twitter, and some others to communicate to other brawlers. We're grouping, but I believe that we're still somewhat scattered. A solution might have been found.
Thanks to people like V115 and Seagull Joe there might be a more consistent website for all brawlers to meet up, chat, and play. I would propose that you download the Discord app. For those who don't know what that is it's a social media website that is specifically for gamers. You can use it on your computer and phone. You can also link it to your Twitch account atm (still working on the other websites like Facebook and YouTube). I'm not sure if anyone's satisfied with what they have or not, but I'll definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if everyone is just trying to have a bigger group Here's the link to join the group:

https://discord.gg/0g4YKBBUUaTn9LFz

Currently 50 other players besides myself and still growing since the beginning of December

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Okay folks. I don't know how communication is working for all of us. Some of us use Facebook. Others use Skype, Twitch, Twitter, and some others to communicate to other brawlers. We're grouping, but I believe that we're still somewhat scattered. A solution might have been found.
Thanks to people like V115 and Seagull Joe there might be a more consistent website for all brawlers to meet up, chat, and play. I would propose that you download the Discord app. For those who don't know what that is it's a social media website that is specifically for gamers. You can use it on your computer and phone. You can also link it to your Twitch account atm (still working on the other websites like Facebook and YouTube). I'm not sure if anyone's satisfied with what they have or not, but I'll definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if everyone is just trying to have a bigger group Here's the link to join the group:

Currently 50 other players besides myself and still growing since the beginning of December
I have joined :D

Last edited:

Sherp

Sheepy Sheep

URL doesn't work

sijon

Smash Ace
Ugh, wish I could join you guys for some matches but I'm so busy with schooling and whatnot.:mad088:

D

Deleted member

I wish I could play against you guys sometime but this week is exams and this weekend is just gonna be all Star Wars for me. Been wanting to break out my :sheik: and :ness2: again for a while.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

What was the reason to bold V115 and Seagull Joe again?
And no I'm fine here but good luck spreading the website keep up the good work man.

Edit: Well, if anyone would like o brawl then just let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What was the reason to bold V115 and Seagull Joe again?
And no I'm fine here but good luck spreading the website keep up the good work man.
Both were some of the best Brawl players back in the day (and they've still got it considering they still play Brawl), so it makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Anyone in the mood to play Brawl? It's been a while for me.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Go to CoH's Brawl thread, we organise things on there now.
You can't just deem this thread irrelevant when we've been using it for months. This is still pretty much one of the main matchmaking threads for Brawl.

EDIT: Oh, I might be able to Brawl in a few hours if anyone is willing to wait that long.

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
You can't just deem this thread irrelevant when we've been using it for months. This is still pretty much one of the main matchmaking threads for Brawl.
I had my doubts just after I posted what I posted, and yeah I see that this thread and his thread are the same type of threads and this one actually has more people following it lol.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yes, my profile. lol
Anyone in the mood to play Brawl? It's been a while for me.

EDIT: Oh, I might be able to Brawl in a few hours if anyone is willing to wait that long.
I'm available at 6 EST

Sweet Everyone Here Time for Another Spin Guys I Can Play Tonight if anyone available?

D

Deleted member

Omar_25 Omar_25

I can play. Want me to host? You gotta add my new FC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom