• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play n Trade Ocala Melee May 23 Results

White Bread

Smash Cadet
The 'Tournament' was best of 3, single elimination, one character only, and Final Destination only, respectivly. About 30 people showed up.

1. Sikass (Marth) - Wii + 2 movie tickets + T Shirt
2. White Bread (Fox) - 4 movie tickets + T shirt
3. (DQed) C@$H Moonkey lol (Marth) - 2 Movie Tickets + T shirt
4. Sheik
4. Holy (sheik)
4. Vern (Roy)
7. (?) Kickass? (Jigglypuff)

Top Three did double elimination, White Bread vs Moonkey, Moonkey won. Then Moonkey vs Sikass, Moonkey then gave up, DQ.
So Yeah I stole 2nd from moonkey. LOLOLOlL:laugh:

White Bread

Smash Cadet
Lmao, they promised MLG rules, I even saw the rule sheet and it did say MLG. Then the day of they were just like, one character, final d, single elimination. Moonkey was like **** you Mike, then I kindly told moonkey to stfu.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
I wasn't going to post anything about it before hand because of all the poorly run tournaments this Play n Trade is known for.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
:ohwell:I need money for genesis

Edit: you just rolled over toooo 4,000 posts. You are offically a reall man now.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
ian get that fl hate outta here, florida is too good!
You make the FL experience bad for yourself by thinking FL is so bad, it's really not. And when you get into college and you have to pay bills, you will enjoy how much easier is is down here.

Best of 5. MLG rules.

Top Bottom