• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play a Real Game 3 Results

Oracle

Smash Master
Melee Doubles: 9 Entrants
1: Mojo and Sethlon
2: Disafter and Bluezaft
3: DMG and Dakpo
4: Albert and Nevakee
5: Lunchables and Oracle
5: Soup and Coolguy69
7: Austin and LK
7: Kuranen and TGKoE
9: Elsa Flurry and TORO

PM Doubles: 12 Entrants
1: Awestin and Oracle
2: Lunchables and Dakpo
3: Infinity and Bwett
4: Mojo and Sethlon
5: Shokio and Dad
5: Bluezaft and Disafter
7: DMG and Erasmorpheus
7: Nevakee and Albert
9: Blondie and Kevin Wow
9: Kingly and BS Monster
9: Kuranen and RidetheLine
9: Chem and 2d Fighter
13: Forte and Mg

Melee Singles: 21 Entrants
http://challonge.com/parg3melee

PM Singles: 43 Entrants
http://challonge.com/parg3pm

Fun tournament! Was a lot smaller than anticipated, but there were a lot of factors that attributed to that, including moving to a significantly less convenient location and my own lack of advertisement. There were a few miscommunications with the owner before hand (the person that I organized this tournament with actually stopped working at the store a few weeks before ), and I think this about wraps up all the tournaments we'll be having at Epik. The venue was super nice, but hurst is just too far for most people and their internet is garbage, so we can't stream. If there is significant interest I may be able to hold small monthlies, but outside of that we're probably done. Play a Real Game 4 will happen eventually sometime in fall, but it'll be in a better venue somewhere closer to dallas/arlington. On the plus side, I handled signups and bracket creation waaaaay more efficiently, and we got done at a very reasonable hour.

Thanks to everyone for coming out. I really had a lot of fun talking and hanging out with everyone. Shoutouts to mojo for coming to take our melee money and doing really well in PM. Good games to everyone I played, and I hope to see you at the next one!

Last edited:

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
The good news out of all this, even though i was unable to enter cause i showed up late is that you will be able to handle sign ups for LTC2 alot better :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Was good seeing the DFW guys after so long. Shoutouts to like everyone, too many to count. Also, specific shoutout to Calm_Animal Calm_Animal (I'm hoping this is the right tag/account). You were pretty beast with Bowser dude, not gonna lie most of us were rooting for you vs Mojo. I was in a ton of brackets and trying not to hold them all up so much, but next time dude I'd def love to get some good friendlies in with you. Maybe at Low Tier City?

Last edited:

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Great tournament Rob, had a really fun time. Huge shout outs to Mojo for coming down and to all the people I had great bracket sets with in Melee. All the tournament sets that got recorded will be uploaded to TexasMelee (https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasMelee) sometime this week!

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Was good seeing the DFW guys after so long. Shoutouts to like everyone, too many to count. Also, specific shoutout to Calm_Animal Calm_Animal (I'm hoping this is the right tag/account). You were pretty beast with Bowser dude, not gonna lie most of us were rooting for you vs Mojo. I was in a ton of brackets and trying not to hold them all up so much, but next time dude I'd def love to get some good friendlies in with you. Maybe at Low Tier City?
Calm is the man with bowser can confirm,

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
GG's to all, hopefully I won't get seeded so poorly next time, not that I can blame anyone for that.

Huge shoutouts to the game and watch community that lovingly embraced me when I showed interest in switching my main.

Edit: can't wait to get back to LA, the competitions too strong around here lol.

Last edited:

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
I'm really confused by the singles results. If the numbers next to our names are placements, how did I get 42nd when I knocked 29th out?

Nevermind, I didn't see the full list. Sorry.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The number next to people's name in bracket spots should be their seed iirc. Their actual placement would be under standings.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Damn, this was my worst tournament since I started attending these in December of last year. I suppose inactivity will do that to you lol. GG's to everyone I played.

College Station's pinnacle was acting a bit funny, but what we did manage to record has been uploaded to G-Rabbit's channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2pxgOx7XCXvk_EiUbsFW9uK90veg2pp
I don't know who Magmios or Laser Kirby played against, so if anyone could provide me with their tags, it'd be appreciated.

~Dad~

part time gay dad

Calm_Animal

Smash Cadet
NNID
Calm_Animal
Srry for the late response... but thanks guys I'm just glad, I'm starting to get known around here and yes i got to get some friendlies against u again that was crazy. i had blast playing u even though, u beat me hard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom