• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platform cancel b-airs

scuba_steve757

Smash Rookie
Have platform cancelled b-airs ever really been discussed as a legitimate option in this forum? If so, sorry for the repeat. I actually did one today during a friendly match and I thought to myself "that was cool i didn't know you could do that with b-air" lol. It's not as quick as luigi's n-air so I dunno how practical it can be in real matches....but I wanted to share.

The Carpenter

Smash Apprentice
I guess in theory you could do it with any aerial but very situational. If you can actually perceive an opportunity to use it in real time then I guess it would be pretty good

Griffard

Smash Ace
I've used it. It's not normally my go to.. but because of it's large hit box, it deserves mentioning and consideration to work into your portfolio. Poking with your tiptoes with one of these into a wavedash off a side platform to punish/tech read on the main stage would be great and very surprising.

Loo E. Gee

Smash Rookie
I could easily see it being good, it just doesn't seem like there's a lot of situations I could think of myself using it.

I never seem to catch myself using it, but maybe that's just because I never consider it..

Top Bottom