• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Placebo Workshop

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
A black Princess Peach would look weird.
And wrong.
And out of place.
Like it shouldn't exist.
Daisy over Peach seemed weird and wrong and out of place at fist as well. Same for Rosalina over Peach. It's nothing new, you'll get used to it.
Unless I'm getting a 3 weeks-long headache from asking this, it's perfectly safe... I think

who's Princess Peach? we're talking about Princess Eclair
Further proof of how obscure of a character she is. :rotfl:
I like both obscure characters and time travelers, making myself an extra-odd person. :upsidedown:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
View attachment 117647
That's completely wrong and also ****ing stupid and you know it. If you can tell me how in a way that isn't completely stupid, please do.
...Daisy is a tomboy. If I recall correctly, the reason she wasn't a Peach alt in Smash 4 was because Sakurai knew Daisy had no way of knowing all of Peach's moves without looking out of place. Both facts combined makes any Daisy over Peach mod seem out of place for her character.
... as Rosalina's moves in her other games are more intergalactic, and she is a tad bit taller than Peach. The moveset she was given in Smash 4 kinds of reflect those aspect, more than Rosalina over Peach mod.
Peach's moves simply do not fit with Daisy's tomboyish attitude or Rosalina's intergalactic origins. In fact, most of Peach's moves were "girlified" from Melee to Brawl, and even from Brawl to Smash 4, making it even worse in those games as neither Daisy nor Rosalina can use heart magic. Daisy's more into flowers and Rosalina has stars and galaxies to work with.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
9volt I'm not gonna make your OC, now quit being so obnoxious and just take a simple "no" next time.
Well, that sure made it clear (and it's not mine. I already told that to everyone here, through the same spoiler as the request. The following link also prove that she isn't an OC... or well, that she's PARTLY one:http://mario.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Eclair). That's ok by me. I'm not in a hurry to get it.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
TAKE A ****ING HINT
Wanna know why? Nintendo literally left anything related to her design and personality away from the story told by Luigi, leaving it for the fans to imagine, which is what I mean by "partly". We know her affiliation, her role, part of her story... but not what she looks like and what she's actually like. Out of all the designs I've found on the internet for her, this was, simply put, the one that I preferred.

3WeekHeadaches

Smash Cadet
Wanna know why? Nintendo literally left anything related to her design and personality away from the story told by Luigi, leaving it for the fans to imagine, which is what I mean by "partly". We know her affiliation, her role, part of her story... but not what she looks like and what she's actually like. Out of all the designs I've found on the internet for her, this was, simply put, the one that I preferred.
And you do realize how irrelevant she is.
Like, ****ing Wonky is more relevant.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Someone who actually has a sprite.

Making them a hell of a lot more relevant than the thing you've been trying to request for, what. A week now?
If you listen to him and pay attention, he tells you where hidden blocks are in the world.
That's actually kind of boring... It sounds almost like something like what some lame treasure hunter would fall for... which is not the kind of player that I am. Another problem is the fact that, because he has a sprite, you make him sounds relevant, when he's literally a NPC that tells you where item blocks are (which, wouldn't really be interesting since, on top of that, you have to "listen closely", meaning you are likely to pass it off as just some random NPC's dialogue. THAT'S how relevant it is).
Despite never being seen, and actually only being mentioned, Princess Eclair still sounds more relevant than that guy (because at least she's not some boring NPC, and what Luigi and the in-game "Super Luigi" book mentions of her and her country, they're easily materials that can be used in a fan-made game or comic, or even an official game if Nintendo themselves bother with it).

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I like how relevant this is to the thread, it's almost as if Placebo was doing work pertaining to any of it. :0

Private messaging exists for a reason.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Private messaging exists for a reason.
I agree it would be wiser for us to use it right now. After all, this is about a request that was completely threw away anyway, so it's not all that relevant to the topic anymore.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
mmmmyes that sarcasm...

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
die is foul language??
boy you dont even know WATCH THIS: **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
I meant bad language, but whatever. The censor thing was funny, though. I'm guessing that was your previous "Location"? :laugh:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
but thats already in the game
(slight) Correction: in both games. Both Brawl (at least vBrawl) and 4 have it.
Edit: "(slight)" because he requested it specifically for 4, but it's still relevant to Brawl (or PM, whichever you prefer)

Last edited:

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
okay but
dedede rebalance for sm4sh when
D3 would really only need better midair mobility and less stupid landing lag. Maybe make it easier to regrab gordo once it's reflected back at you. Turn all of the D3 Matchups into dead man's volley, no?
I might do this if it's not a thing already

Gonna be busy this week so expect Darkish pit around the weekend

3WeekHeadaches

Smash Cadet
Top Bottom