• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Nightmare 2 - a Lucas Combo Video

Phillyfanboy

Smash Apprentice
Is it called A Dying Dream because of the fight to get Lucas up the tiers and lack of Lucas mains?

Crimson Child

Smash Cadet
NNID
crimchild
Yeah, it's because no matter how hard you try, Lucas will never beat top tiers consistently which makes most Lucas mainers quit him and (story-wise) because the he's waking up from his Dream/Nightmare (where he ***** everyone else) and going back to getting ***** by those same people in his dreams.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Bravo! The video is well done and you pulled off some sweet moves.

ROFL to the Marth getting killed by Magnet in the air. :laugh:

MRGAY

Smash Cadet
Fantastic. My favorite part was the dair to bair on Tlink at 8:56. It seemed like you didn't have time before landing for the spike and then you pulled it off, entertainging:chuckle:

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
That was a really good watch. Very nice work.
I like how you finish some dtilt locks with pivot grab > dthrow.

Also at the very end it looked like you were about to dtilt lock TWO people at once... I almost lost my mind.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Excellent video. I could learn alot from you. Maybe I should start playing the Lucas players around here so I can improve on my own playstyle.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
I live in the state of Tennesee.
And you live in the city my mom lives in. :) (No, that wasn't some saf attempt at humor, my mom actually lives there. XD)

Oh darn, forgot the 'E' in excellent.
*fixes*

camden

Smash Apprentice
Wow. o_O That was amazing. I always knew Lucas was crazy, but wow. That was an incredible video. Great job. Keep playing like the crazy kid you are. :D

Top Bottom