• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Wait, Is it just me, or did Lucas get some new voice clips!? I'm playing Smash Run and when he gets hit he makes a noise I swear wasn't in Brawl.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Wait, Is it just me, or did Lucas get some new voice clips!? I'm playing Smash Run and when he gets hit he makes a noise I swear wasn't in Brawl.
Characters hardly ever cried in Brawl when they were hit. In Project M I remember Wario having his "pain"
cries be the same as Smash 4.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Anyone that has Lucas can you confirm this real quick?
Can he Double PK Thunder against the wall like Ness ?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got charged for the bundle and it's on the receipt, but it crashed and I don't have the download with $29.16 gone from my account. ;_;

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
oh my god lucas is amazing, i found a great kill set up.
full hop down air > all 4 hits until spike > if they miss the tech hit with an up smash.
killed ZSS at 70%
hehehehehe

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
Tried like 5 times now to get Lucas, gotten all the way to the Purchase screen in the DLC shop and each time it just vomited an error at me right there. Damnit, Nintendo.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Yes you can double PK Thunder. Lucas still has an AMAZING wavebounce, and you can do a magnet pull-ish thing. It's very weak.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Yay, Lucas is released! Luckily both Ryu and Roy came out, too, so these boards won't be bombarded with a billion threads talking about how fabulous his hair is although that wouldn't be a bad thing

Both the video and Q&A threads have been unlocked for you guys to use. The match-up thread will stay locked until @TewnLeenk gets on and we can decide whether or not it should be waited on. Maybe we can start an early-impressions thread, I dunno.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Okay, Lucas is difficult to use right now. After playing Ness for so long, I need to get back into the swing of things.

The Down Tilt-Jab and Down Throw-Nair are very useful, but I find Lucas right now to be difficult to master.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
I got charged for the bundle and it's on the receipt, but it crashed and I don't have the download with $29.16 gone from my account. ;_;
I'm sure you can get it again. For me it kept crashing and I kept adding 10 bucks to my account, but it would not show any increase, then i restarted the system and all of a sudden had 40 dollars.. I just want the characters so now I'm gonna have to figure out what to spend the the extra on since I'm sure even if i call and ***** i won't get my card refunded.. dammit nintendo..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After over an hour and a half, I was finally able to start downloading the patch on the 3DS when after 5 minutes it gets midway and tells me I don't have enough space...Deleted Stretchmo and Steel Diver, and now I can't reconnect to the server. ;_;

abx

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone explain what this small green animal on Lucas' purple shirt is? It looks like a frog but I'm not sure.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Can anyone explain what this small green animal on Lucas' purple shirt is? It looks like a frog but I'm not sure.
Drago from beginning of Mother 3. Basically a baby dinosaur that was friends with Lucas.

ilysm

sleepy
Hey guys I'm awake and working on acquiring the DLC. Lucas looks so good!

EDIT: Looking through some of these posts. Nobody has a jab lock in Smash 4. The limit is three hits for everyone. Semi-infinite locks across the stage into any followup you like would have been pretty busted. :/

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Eshop is apparently under going maintenence. Looks like you'll have to wait.

Last edited:

Kenturo

Smash Cadet
Ok i was able to chain 4 nairs in a row on a DK i think it may be a true combo

Edit: Just took it to the lab its not a true combo but its still a really useful string

Last edited:
Top Bottom