• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
level is in the collapse tag :3

The chapter 5 alt is incredible, even if everyone else just gets pigheads *sigh*

My party's at around the level 44/45 region, and I'm next to Lonia's house grinding off heftyheads and mechanic moles. The grinding is surprisingly nice, the only mildly annoying enemy is heftyheads and that's because they have a massive amount of health for creatures that give you about 2800 xp, whereas you can take on a couple moles and get more xp for less effort. :p

Should I be expecting PK Ground any time soon? :3
Level 60 is when it's obtained. So you really only get it if you try to, I think.

I just want Summer Scramble yukata Lucina ;_;

Also a Magypsie themed Lucas alt with hot pink hair would be cool.

Last edited:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
WAIT...
IF LUCAS HAS PK GROUND, THAT MEANS HES ALREADY PAST THE END.

^^^^^^^ Not much of a spoiler, just a PSI he learns at the end.
Does this mean this is POST game Lucas?

Or it could just be simply "Hey, we gave him this cuz its from his game."

EDIT: Lmao, now we have Lucina, Lucas, and Lucario

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I just want Summer Scramble yukata Lucina ;_;

Also a Magypsie themed Lucas alt with hot pink hair would be cool.
Ooh, yes. Yukata Lucina just missed my list I made, and is probably more realistic than Cynthia anyway.

And I'm shocked we haven't got Lucas with a Kumatora palette yet.
WAIT...
IF LUCAS HAS PK GROUND, THAT MEANS HES ALREADY PAST THE END.

^^^^^^^ Not much of a spoiler, just a PSI he learns at the end.
Does this mean this is POST game Lucas?

Or it could just be simply "Hey, we gave him this cuz its from his game."

EDIT: Lmao, now we have Lucina, Lucas, and Lucario
Kumatora learns PK Ground, not Lucas.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Ooh, yes. Yukata Lucina just missed my list I made, and is probably more realistic than Cynthia anyway.

And I'm shocked we haven't got Lucas with a Kumatora palette yet.

Kumatora learns PK Ground, not Lucas.
Woops, that's what I meant, but still, that woulda been post game.

I dont think it's anything, but just a thought. :B

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Level 60 is when it's obtained. So you really only get it if you try to, I think.
Sorry for everyone who hasn't played yet! This conversation is probably slightly frustrating! It's more about farming levels than actual storyline, though that's not to say there aren't some spoilers. :(

Oof! Level 60 does sound like a bit much at this stage. I could probably settle for level 50 but I think I should just get further in the game if we're talking about PK Ground. In the meantime, do you guys think somewhere between level 45 and 50 would be a good idea for the oncoming battle? I've already noticed since about level 40 that Lucas is almost able to pull off an extra PK Love theta, and I'd say Kumatora can already do an extra PK Freeze. With Lucas I'm actually running out of PP. I did for Kumatora last time I tried the battle too but generally her problem is survivability, which I'm fine to focus on. To be honest, everything is fine until you know who uses PK Love theta himself and then I kinda get pushed down the drain a bit. :p

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I want a DCMC alt for Lucas... Except that I don't because I'm already torn between Claus and Masked Man for which alt I wanna main. A DCMC alt would just add a third choice and make it impossible...

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Wait I got to level 60 and I didn't use PK Ground at all. I found it useless because PK Starstorm / PK Love already killed any mob enemy in one hit and when I did try it on the Mini-Porkies, I didn't find it to be that strong compared to my other moves.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
Hey guys, I was looking through my Youtube sub feed and found a video from somebody I was following.
About one year ago this person made a life size Ninten doll and recently finished his slightly smaller Ness doll. It's really interesting and I suggest you take a look if you are interested.

He also plans on doing a Lucas now since he was announced for Smash :love:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I was looking through my Youtube sub feed and found a video from somebody I was following.
About one year ago this person made a life size Ninten doll and recently finished his slightly smaller Ness doll. It's really interesting and I suggest you take a look if you are interested.

He also plans on doing a Lucas now since he was announced for Smash :love:

Wow that's actually really cool, it'd be awesome if he did commissions but I'd be to poor to buy one anyways. :(

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I want a DCMC alt for Lucas... Except that I don't because I'm already torn between Claus and Masked Man for which alt I wanna main. A DCMC alt would just add a third choice and make it impossible...
Watch as Lucas not only gets a DCMC shirt and he becomes S tier in palettes

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm grinding for PK ground at the end of chapter 7 now because I'm a cheesy son of a Mr. Saturn.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm grinding for PK ground at the end of chapter 7 now because I'm a cheesy son of a Mr. Saturn.
I've just started chapter 8 (once you get to level 50 and have a few items on you, you can alternate it well enough to survive that battle), trying to figure out how to get into the sewers...

As it so happens, I remember from an old video that new Fassad will appear in the sewers, so I'm going to be on guard for that too. Once I find my way in that is! :p

Drippy

Smash Ace
You know there's a really good grinding place at Chapter 8 right? The monsters there get 1 HIT KO by PK Starstorm or Final PK Love and they do like no damage to you, also there's a healing point right next to the area so that you can heal yourself to for PP. I went from 47 ~ 57 in like maybe around a hour? I think less because 6k XP per run (there's two of em). IMO the boss wasn't that hard without PK Ground, I was 62 by the time I fought him and I didn't use it or Shield Killer and it took a good 10 mins or less.

Shaymikyu

End of Chapter 7 is my favorite grind spot.
Just have Duster siren beetle the big head guys and bash away, and you might even win Lucas's second best (but most awesome) weapon.

As a side note, I have a lot more patience trying to get Lucas' Awesome Stick than any of the 1/128 items in EB. I grinded for three hours straight where you can get Poo's Sword of Kings without anything.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ugblglblg...

Why is getting into the sewers so harddddd? I know the game area and the theatre have a lot to do with it, but that woman doesn't let me run inside the theatre and I can't get into the hole there, and in the arcade there's just nothing to investigate no matter how hard I try except for the games. >:I

I'll figure this out sooner or later! :p

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I have 4 mystical sticks right now. I am that damn lucky.

Shaymikyu

Ugblglblg...

Why is getting into the sewers so harddddd? I know the game area and the theatre have a lot to do with it, but that woman doesn't let me run inside the theatre and I can't get into the hole there, and in the arcade there's just nothing to investigate no matter how hard I try except for the games. >:I

I'll figure this out sooner or later! :p
It's been a long time since I've played, but:
Did you lose Boney already? If you did, go to the arcade. If not, check the seats at the theater, and Boney should run off after one of them.

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Awwww that's mildly annoying, I'd already tried that and it just turned out I'd missed the right spot.

That's a shame, but because of that I don't feel too bad about getting some help with it. Thanks a bunch. :D

Drippy

Smash Ace
I was stuck on that part too Luco for like 1 ~ 2 hours and I absolutely refused to use the guide. I was lost because i didn't know you were suppose to look for the bug and after I did, I didn't know where to go still and after looking through the entire city I decided to talk to the girl inside the theatre and she gave me a hint, walked all around again and I was like "IT HAS TO BE THE ARCADE."

On the other hand I'm not bothering with 1/128 items until I get my GBA version.

Shaymikyu

I'm pretty sure I got stuck on that part too as well. I even looked at a guide and was still lost.

Shaymikyu

@FireEmlemnier: I love your icon! Blue and orange Lucas seems to get overlooked in terms of his new palettes.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
question for all you fellow Mother 3 fans! did you keep Duster with his Mystical shoes or did you upgrade to his ultimate shoes at the end?

Shaymikyu

question for all you fellow Mother 3 fans! did you keep Duster with his Mystical shoes or did you upgrade to his ultimate shoes at the end?
I upgraded, but his Mystical Shoes look 1000x cooler.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
It's been awhile. :D
What you have been doing recently.
Do you still play Hanafuda?
I've been busy with school, mostly, but I'm getting into competitive-ish Smash Bros.. We should play sometime; my Pac-Man is deadly. ;)

I do still play Hanafuda! I have the Daitoryo and Mario decks and play regularly on my phone when I have the time.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Is it iOS app?
I'm eventually going to try to play Hanafuda again, Summer Wars (an anime movie if you didn't) reinvigorated my interest in the game again.

What is your FC?
I mostly play on the Wii U version now.

1/128

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Hey, what happens when it says something like "You felt a warm feeling in your heart"? It happened to me when I got a Secret Herb from a Pigmask. Right now I'm at the Pork Trooper, and he was just the easiest boss so far, since you just have to do that thing... Anyway, can I make very quick newbie question here? How do I put spoilers on my posts?

Shaymikyu

Hey, what happens when it says something like "You felt a warm feeling in your heart"? It happened to me when I got a Secret Herb from a Pigmask. Right now I'm at the Pork Trooper, and he was just the easiest boss so far, since you just have to do that thing... Anyway, can I make very quick newbie question here? How do I put spoilers on my posts?
I think it's just meant to be a quirky thing. You know, like the present boxes with the music in them.

As for spoilers- <spoiler=Title of Spoiler>Message.</spoiler> But with [ and ] in place of < and >.
Like so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom