• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
I hear, "Hey, did you hear Lucas was confirmed?" And I was like
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OOOOOOHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMG was my reaction to this. CONGRATZ fellow Lucas supporters!!!!! we did it!!!!!!! Hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~ im SO DAMN happy right now!!!!!!
*GROUP HUG*

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
I was never a big fan of Lucas, and while I was hoping for Wolf in the second trailer, Lucas looks really good. I do remember using him a little bit in Brawl and enjoying him, but I kind of forgot about the little guy. Anyways, congratulations, and enjoy your character.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
I will say though, this 6 month pause in Lucas' arrival was great because I probably would not be able to now call myself a Ness main as well without it. Both the Mother boys will be in my arsenal from now on!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Another good thing to come from this, is that if he were in the game to begin with he wouldn't had such a bad*** trailer

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Congratulations, Apparently by having Smashboards get shaqified, you get a Lucas DLC announcement. Well Shaq took over the boards, but Lucas crashed the boards. I suggest you guys get working on all the other Lucas threads, movesets, matchups, etc. while I spam Wolf in the poll until he's confirmed, well wanna do it with me?

mark welford

Smash Ace
Congratulations guys! I'm glad see to that you guys are ecstatic. I'm just here twiddling my thumbs for Wolfy boy. You guys help would be very appreciated on voting Wolf back in! Thanks!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

OH GOD THE ENDING TO MOTHER 3 HE'S GOT THE FRANKLIN BADGE AND EVERYTHING *hnng* my heart....

Flamjam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flamjam
LUCAAAAAAAS

I’m mad excited, June can’t come fast enough. I was so certain he’d never come back and now this… Nintendo hasn’t forgotten Mother 3! This is the best news! I’ve been looking for a secondary for so long now, and if he’s good enough he might just be a new main.

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Who else was crossing fingers for Iwata to say, "Oh, and by the way, we will be localizing MOTHER 3 to the eShop soon."

Welcome back, Lucas. Sorry for dropping you for Ness back in the Brawl days. :c

Now I gotta go back and finish playing the fan translation of MOTHER 3, but I'm still stuck on the final boss, and the ending has been spoiled for me already...

Regralht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regralht
Ay I made a Lucas skype chat for those interested. skype:?chat&blob=BopNOBl7AyC-eMb9dNLTCXeevrSFsPCsIb467yU9xQKzzcwrlWPbDjvTaTRJSKHq5zXvRXdYzDGg9rSKx992WjLQYsJMJA488XwcHEhqXXa6w5ne35TnQfLuUCqV-99jOF57VRc1hPLe9C-X8xjcFg (copy and paste that into your browser, open with skype.)

If for some reason that doesn't work, tell me to put ya in there, my skype is Regralht.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Congratulations guys! I'm glad see to that you guys are ecstatic. I'm just here twiddling my thumbs for Wolfy boy. You guys help would be very appreciated on voting Wolf back in! Thanks!
Wolf already got my vote, and I think every Lucas main/supporter should do the same. They were the two obviously missing pieces to this roster.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I squealed when he was confirmed. I'm glad to see my Brawl main return! I'm definitely switching Smash 4 mains to him even if he's bad tbh.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
That moment when you squeal of joy and do a victory dance because a character was announced for a video-game.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Congratulations, you guys! I didn't use Lucas much in Brawl, but more Mother representation is always nice to see. Love the series.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Lucas hype!

Maybe we'll get a MOTHER 3 stage with him??!?!? Only time will tell!

he has his own little forum now.

Its viewtiful. Will definitely be sticking around now that i intend to main him just like i did in brawl.

Such a great day

Mother 3 localization when?

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
Congrats, was never a huge fan of Lucas, mostly because I never used him.

And my Mother 1 Data got corrupted.

And King K. Rool DESERVED IT MORE!!!!!!

But either way, Lucas looks legit! He seemed pretty powerful in his presentation. I like Ness, so hopefully Lucas will bring the pain!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Who else was crossing fingers for Iwata to say, "Oh, and by the way, we will be localizing MOTHER 3 to the eShop soon."

Welcome back, Lucas. Sorry for dropping you for Ness back in the Brawl days. :c

Now I gotta go back and finish playing the fan translation of MOTHER 3, but I'm still stuck on the final boss, and the ending has been spoiled for me already...
I'm guessing you mean the not ending one right?. Well I recommend putting Lucas and Kumatora's buffs and possibly debuffs to good use and a physical shield

ilysm

sleepy
Yo, shoutouts to all the MOTHER fans who thought Lucas was a goner when Ness got his old moves. This was such an awesome end to my night! He already looks amazing, the trailer was so thoughtfully done. I am looking forward to when his release drops--Lucas has always been my co-main since Brawl. Feeling the love right now. :D

Horsantula

Smash Rookie
I freaked out when I saw the title of the video. I'm so glad my main is back! Also, I realized that there's a clever pun in the title (I'm pretty sure other people have found it out by now, but I just wanted to point it out). Lucas came out of Nowhere, right? His home is Tazmily VIllage, which is in the Nowhere Islands!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I freaked out when I saw the title of the video. I'm so glad my main is back! Also, I realized that there's a clever pun in the title (I don't know if anyone else has found it). Lucas came out of Nowhere, right? His home is Tazmily VIllage, which is in the Nowhere Islands!
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
so this begs the question....might now be the time when we get an official localization of Mother 3????? man i hope so...seems so likely

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
so this begs the question....might now be the time when we get an official localization of Mother 3????? man i hope so...seems so likely
Let's not get our hopes up too much, but it would be a real treat to have both EarthBound and and possibly Mother 3 localized.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I think I want to pick this guy up, me thinks.

Didn't play him much in Brawl, but I'm kind of ecstatic to see him back.

Also congratz Lucas-fans!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Lucas is back my god Lucas is back I had given up hope on him but my god Lucas is back

Sakurai I love you.

My reaction to Lucas was pretty to squee forever while smile from ear to ear.

Best April Fools day ever.

Top Bottom