• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

bonbravo

Smash Rookie
NNID
brocihnsky
"Digital Trends's Anthony John Agnello wrote that "no video game fans have suffered as much as EarthBound fans,"

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
After all that Sakurai has said about DLC lately and other, how likely is it of Lucas' return? I have high hopes but not so sure about expectations. :lucas:

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I can only a say it has 60% chance of happening, the only main concern is that Mother is still an irrelevant franchise, so Lucas might potentially be low priority.
But some of the cut Mother songs and Gematsu's leaks regarding DLC and Lucas does point to his inclusion.

Creativion

Smash Apprentice

here ya go

I made a thread for these and you can use them in your signature

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Yes, I realize this has already been posted.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17deELX3QVDofXksu8roKCl_kyREFSThygPSoEVT2eNs/viewform
If you guys already took it, fine. For those that haven't taken it yet, fill this out if you want voices heard for not just Lucas, but for Smash DLC in general. However, I highly recommend you guys to do this:
SHARE this poll with others. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Miiverse, Starman.net, and My Nintendo News are great places to share this poll. Heck, I would even go as far as sharing it with those close to you. This poll closes AT THE END OF MARCH, SO START SHARING THIS POLL. WE NEED AS MANY RESULTS AS WE CAN.
As for Lucas, count me as a supporter. I miss him from the roster and wish for him to return via DLC.
Please share this poll with others. The word needs to be spread.
Please and thank you.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I can't wait to find out if we can finally play Lucas and Wolf again. I'd love to play all of the cut veterans again, but this is probably a dream that will never be realized. (Speaking of witch, all of the threads for the other cut veterans seem to be dead.) Maybe Lucas and Wolf can pave the way for the rest of the veterans to follow. (Although admittedly I'd like for some of them to come later rather than sooner for the mechanics to work correctly/have the desired mechanics.)

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
I'm not exactly the biggest Lucas fan around here,but he does sound like a Fox/Wolf complex,and maybe his Final Smash could function like Brawl's version of him and Ness,and for extra lulz,why not give him PK Flash as neutral 3? :p
At this point,anything to counter complaints of Sakurai's favoritism is fine by me.
Also,how do you activate those custom Lucas/Wolf stock icon smileys?

C3CC

Smash Lord
Man I really want Lucas back, he was my main in Brawl and I really miss him. Ness having his moves is just not the same (besides, I HATE Ness's voice).

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
yeah...i have no idea lol this was somthing that came from the mewtwo social and because it was Lucas related i wanted to share it and see if it could be debunked (which it was) so, thanks guys! too bad though

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Am I the only one thinking Nintendo is gonna troll Mother fans again this year @ E3 or tomorrow?
It's been nearly a year since that joke.
ad a half a year since my boy was cut.
I hope to Giygas something is done about him soon.
God at this point I would take an Amiibo of him even if it did Jack-****.
Despite the one I have finished making today.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm really hoping that we get some sort of Mother collection announced for the Wii U or 3DS tomorrow, but I have a feeling that even if something like that did get mentioned, it would be for the sake of an April Fool's Day joke.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
who knows guys! Earthbound on the WiiU is still one of the top selling games! :colorful:
maybe it will cause NOA to care a little more

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hey guys, long time no post.

I want to do a new sig eventually with my SSB4 mains plus Lucas and Delphox (because I'm the co-contributor to the Delphox thread), but I don't have the patience or skill right now.

Also, welcome to the Space Jam.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
But Shaq wasn't in that movie!
...Why am I getting Shaq mixed up with Michael Jordan?

EDIT: Clearly I was double-pranking everyone. I totally meant to make that mistake. Ha ha ha...

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just figured you got him mixed up with Charles Barkley.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Oh god, Lucas is back!
I'm gonna cry!
...But no crying until the end.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! My little buddy is back!

Top Bottom