• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I can't find the PK Starstorm trophy. Can someone put the picture here? :D

Anyway, interested to see what they'll do with Ryu (I mean, they managed to make Snake very smash bros-y imo), REALLY happy to see Roy back (Dunno why, I never owned Melee or played FE :p ), EXCITED AS HECK FOR DREAMLAND STAGE THOUGH OMG. <3333

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I can't find the PK Starstorm trophy. Can someone put the picture here? :D

Anyway, interested to see what they'll do with Ryu (I mean, they managed to make Snake very smash bros-y imo), REALLY happy to see Roy back (Dunno why, I never owned Melee or played FE :p ), EXCITED AS HECK FOR DREAMLAND STAGE THOUGH OMG. <3333
We better duel out as Lucas VS Roy mate - can't wait!!!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
We better duel out as Lucas VS Roy mate - can't wait!!!
As long as you can bear the lag (I'm in Israel right now :grin: ), I'm game!

Although I'm on a hike starting at 5AM tomorrow, meaning I won't be able to get Lucas/the others until the end of the month most likely. But when I do, EXPECT BIG THINGS!

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Sweet art man! Love the toony feel to it, honestly. I presume your avatar is your art as well?

That reminds, I have to finish my run of Mother 3 after now arriving in Chapter 8. But preferably after getting hold of Lucas.
your profile pic freaked me out, i thought the head was Roy render for ssb4, so i want to the smash site immediatly only to be dissapointed

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
your profile pic freaked me out, i thought the head was Roy render for ssb4, so i want to the smash site immediatly only to be dissapointed
Hahaha I don't think they'd put a character on the site when he's been leaked and not officially announced yet though

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Am I the only one who thinks Ryu's model looks way to detailed compared to other models in the game? damn... he just doesn't fit in! I'll never accept him as a smasher!!!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Im excited for Lucas, of course. And Roy! Also I guess Ryu is cool, im not a huge fan but it seems cool enough.

Kinda wish we didnt see this already though.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

For realsies...ish...maybe...not for Japan I guess.
Majora's Mask referances...Young Link confirmed. :awesome:
Am I the only one who thinks Ryu's model looks way to detailed compared to other models in the game? He just doesn't fit in! I'll never accept him as a smasher!!!
He doesn't look that detailed. No more than Link or Samus.
Man, Smash 64 just had really big blast zones, didn't they?
I think so. Cuz every attack was OP in that game. lol

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
"Hey guys, whats happening this mornin'?"
*Hears people talking about the Roy/Ryu leaks*
*holding hands over ears* NOPE NOPE NO SPOILERS FOR ME. DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING, I WANT IT ALL TO BE A SECRET! I WON'T HAVE THIS DIRECT SPOILED FOR MEEEEEE!!!!

Last edited:

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon
Oh, and by the way, the Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS leak is real. All three characters will be in the next patch!

that's what the leaker said :bee:

n0b0dy

Smash Rookie
It seems like Roy has his melee moveset just seeing his neutral b. If that's the case, I hope he feels like his melee rendition! When I first picked up smash 4, I really wanted to main Lucina/Marth, but I couldn't because I didn't like how they felt. It was too different from what I was used to. Hopefully Roy will turn out better!

On the other hand, Ryu looks amazing as well! I've never played a Street Fighter game, but this might just convince me. If Sakurai is aiming make every character play out how they do from their respective games (Megaman, with his strong projectile game, Robin, with the durability system), I hope Ryu is the same! But what worries me is that they might make his recovery just as bad as Little Mac's.

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
It seems like Roy has his melee moveset just seeing his neutral b. If that's the case, I hope he feels like his melee rendition! When I first picked up smash 4, I really wanted to main Lucina/Marth, but I couldn't because I didn't like how they felt. It was too different from what I was used to. Hopefully Roy will turn out better!

On the other hand, Ryu looks amazing as well! I've never played a Street Fighter game, but this might just convince me. If Sakurai is aiming make every character play out how they do from their respective games (Megaman, with his strong projectile game, Robin, with the durability system), I hope Ryu is the same! But what worries me is that they might make his recovery just as bad as Little Mac's.
He probably will be :4littlemac: with more steroids. in a Gamexplain video talking about the leak a guy said that move that Ryu does where the ink comes off his arm, it has super armor in Street Fighter, so it'll probably have Super Armor in smash too.. I think he will be similar to Mac.

DarkDrifloon

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenNessDerek
Honestly I didn't wanted Roy if he was exactly the same as the Melee one, I am unsure what to think about Ryu, dissapointing final smash for Lucas, I feel bad and angry at the same time but man poor Sakurai all the surpises tomorrow gone. At least Lucas is in and will have an over powered Final smash :)

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
my prediction is that all 3 characters will drop after the presentation tomorrow, all neatly tucked into a bundle on the eshop.

at least, that'd be the smart thing to do instead of selling them all seperately...*crosses fingers for a buy-everything-for-x-amount-of-money-deal*

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
my prediction is that all 3 characters will drop after the presentation tomorrow, all neatly tucked into a bundle on the eshop.

at least, that'd be the smart thing to do instead of selling them all seperately...*crosses fingers for a buy-everything-for-x-amount-of-money-deal*
Yeah, but they'll probably still sell them seperately. They might do like a 14.99 all 3 characters for both systems deal, but still sell each seperately for 4.99 or whatever. I dunno. I guess we'll find out

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
I'm not looking at the leaks! It's like how Leonardo di Caprio can't look at his children in Inception! If I look at it, It'll lock in my mind, I want it to at least pretend it's secret!

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I'm not looking at the leaks! It's like how Leonardo di Caprio can't look at his children in Inception! If I look at it, It'll lock in my mind, I want it to at least pretend it's secret!
I'll spoil it for you! Mewthree has been confirmed, Ryu's final smash summons Sakurai and insta-KO's everyone, Roy is Dr. Mario clone and Banjo Kazooie are an assist trophy

DarkDrifloon

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenNessDerek

Actually that's the only way that I see myself buying Roy and Ryu if the 3 are less than 12 $ but I'm not paying 10$ for 2 characters that I really don't want
Oh and another thing I haven't played a sinlge StarFox game in my life but I would have preferred to be Wolf instead of Roy

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Hey, Lucas' PK Starstorm seems to rain down blue METEORS instead of stars!
Now that's a really nice graphical detail!

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
I don't think Sakurai is gonna be happy about these leaks...

Last edited:

Zoyah

Smash Cadet
We're less than 24 hours away, it is just so close but feels so far. Just think, tomorrow we'll be back to playing Lucas :laugh:

k-ta

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowkyo
3DS FC
5284-1414-9946
I'll spoil it for you! Mewthree has been confirmed, Ryu's final smash summons Sakurai and insta-KO's everyone, Roy is Dr. Mario clone and Banjo Kazooie are an assist trophy
Hey, he's a Jigglypuff clone!
Gosh get your facts straight

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm just so happy we have Dreamland 64 and new Kirby music.

I mean, I love Lucas, but DL64 and actually good Kirby music is what I've secretly been wishing for.

heehhe

BUT EITHER WAY, KIRBY, LUCAS, ROY, DREAMLAND 64, ACTUAL KIRBY MUSIC BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT I NEED.

OMG

mfw super hyped for DLC but can't use it until like next year

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
I'm just so happy we have Dreamland 64 and new Kirby music.

I mean, I love Lucas, but DL64 and actually good Kirby music is what I've secretly been wishing for.

heehhe

BUT EITHER WAY, KIRBY, LUCAS, ROY, DREAMLAND 64, ACTUAL KIRBY MUSIC BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT I NEED.

OMG

mfw super hyped for DLC but can't use it until like next year
But Sakurai. my wallet...:sadeyes:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
If they release all at the same time like everyone says, I'm gonna get Lucas (obviously) and Roy.
I might get Ryu later, when i have more money. :(

Top Bottom