• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe

Masked Man Alt Remake, for anyone that cares. A few weird outlines but I think it did the [nice] job.

I still wonder what will his 3 other alts look like..

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator

Masked Man Alt Remake, for anyone that cares. A few weird outlines but I think it did the [nice] job.

I still wonder what will his 3 other alts will be..
The more I see this alt the more i like it :3
Something about all that black and gray being contrasted with those orange pants just feels so satisfying to look at.

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
The more I see this alt the more i like it :3
Something about all that black and gray being contrasted with those orange pants just feels so satisfying to look at.
At first, it looked pretty awkward to me when I saw the direct [under the influence of hype] but then I realized it's actually pretty nice for what it is. I'll attempt to make a few more of these

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
I want a lucas alt where his hair is pink and his shirt and pants are a nice evergreen green. That would look awesome. It could be a reference to Kumatora! :D

Drippy

Smash Ace
So you beat the game then? :D

GRATZZZZ <3
Thanks man :D
Hello guys. How's it going?
Not much, you? :^)

I still wonder what will his 3 other alts look like..
Hey that's pretty well-made and I like the fact you made the skin pale. Just some little things that seem kind of off liked the Masked Man icon and the middle of the crotch area on the shorts.

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Hey that's pretty well-made and I like the fact you made the skin pale. Just some little things that seem kind of off liked the Masked Man icon and the middle of the crotch area on the shorts.
Well, that's how the official recolor from the Nintendo Direct looks like. I am just trying to re-create it on Lucas's current "Poster", because of how impatient I am

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Well, that's how the official recolor from the Nintendo Direct looks like. I am just trying to re-create it on Lucas's current "Poster", because of how impatient I am
Oh I know, I just meant that I saw someone else's fan-made Lucas recolor e and it bothered me a lot because they didn't pale the skin.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The ones that my avi is of course my favorite. I think I mentioned it earlier but I have a shirt just like it.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Boney alt is easily my favorite, both for the colors and just for being a neat little nod. I don't see it being topped unless they give Lucas a full Chapter 5 alt.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I just got to a part in Chapter 7 where you get to play as Boney for a moment and IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AAAAGH. :joyful:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Boney alt is easily my favorite, both for the colors and just for being a neat little nod. I don't see it being topped unless they give Lucas a full Chapter 5 alt.

Took me a while because I couldn't figure out how to make brown. Look at the shoes and you'll see what I mean. (I know, I am a dummy).

But I guess this is the one you were looking for.

Last edited:

Deidara

Banned via Warnings

Took me a while because I couldn't figure out how to make brown (I know, I am a dummy).

But I guess this is the one you were looking for.
You're pretty good at making these :D I too am dying to see what other alts he has. it's a shame he can only have 8 though :<

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
I just beat Mother 3 earlier, a few tears but I held back for the most part. such a good game, just wish I didn't rush through it like I did :<

Drippy

Smash Ace
I just beat Mother 3 earlier, a few tears but I held back for the most part. such a good game, just wish I didn't rush through it like I did :<
Awesome man! Also games like Earthbound shouldn't be rushed, it's a journey you should experience to the fullest. Also just for future references, you should really refrain from double posting, especially triple posting.
Yup I'm dead set on that color as of right now but gotta see the last three first.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Been playing as Lucas a hella lot on my Brawl emulator and I honestly love him and his playstyle. I'm really genuinely excited for him to come out twice as much now because I really think he can be my best secondary... I may even co-main him with my Dedesy if all goes well enough!

Also, on the subject of alts, am I the only one who REALLY wants this one back?

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Been playing as Lucas a hella lot on my Brawl emulator and I honestly love him and his playstyle. I'm really genuinely excited for him to come out twice as much now because I really think he can be my best secondary... I may even co-main him with my Dedesy if all goes well enough!

Also, on the subject of alts, am I the only one who REALLY wants this one back?

I really just want the pick one back.

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon

I want the pink one and blue one from brawl, but actually the kumatora one is lovely!

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
You're going to see a Blue Palette swap for sure. So, that makes 2 colors we don't have. I would be amazed if a Kumatora alt would be in.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Am I the only one who's really digging the blue-and-orange stripes?
Not a big fan of the pixel images on the shirts, I just love me my stripes.

Shaymikyu

I want the pink one and blue one from brawl, but actually the kumatora one is lovely!
I'd be cool with this, honestly. Though I will kind of miss Christmas colors Lucas... Boney Lucas is superior, though.

I'm kind of shocked we haven't gotten Kumatora!Lucas yet.
I'm not fond of the pixel image for the Masked Man one (the colors are awesome, though- it's just something about Masky's floating head that's weird), but I love the Boney one.

The blue-and-orange is okay, but for the striped alts, I prefer his Brawl ones and Claus.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I'm not a fan, honestly. The colors contrast too much and it is just too much for. But hey if that's what you like, it's what you like. No judgement here.

And while I probably will be sticking with the stripes, I really really love the pixel faces because it's stuff only fans of Mother3 will understand. It's like a big inside joke and that is very cool.

Shaymikyu

Oh gosh, I forgot the part you play as Boney. It's random, but pretty adorable (plus I seem to recall that you can find items during that part).

Shaymikyu

Wait fill me in? I can't even remember.
When you're bringing the pickles to Ionia, you drop then at one point and you play as Boney to help sniff them up. Boney can find other items too while doing this.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I have a feeling Lucas will still maintain magnet pulling, wavebouncing with PK Fire(This is already still a thing), and momentum cancel with magnet.

I think zap jumping will get patched out, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Gonna play Lucas and Claus in teams online and it will be glorious.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
What do you guys think are the odds that we get custom moves at a higher cost?
I highly doubt Sakurai would do such a thing as charge us for Custom Moves. The fact that Mewtwo has no customs is nothing to really worry about. Rumor has it that Custom Moves for DLC characters will come in a later update.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I highly doubt Sakurai would do such a thing as charge us for Custom Moves. The fact that Mewtwo has no customs is nothing to really worry about. Rumor has it that Custom Moves for DLC characters will come in a later update.
Rumor doesn't mean anything until it's confirmed.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

These are so adorable~

Pretty much only going to use the Boney alt. If blue/white stripes are confirmed once again, I'll use that palette, too. Going to be using default Lucas and Boney alt, most likely.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'll use default, Claus, Masked Man and Boney. Love his alts this time around.

1/128

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I'll use the default, Masked Man and Boney costumes all the way.

Top Bottom