• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
JEALOUS BASS, MOVE OUT THE WAY.

PAGE 100 HYPE

We had stage one, the reign of Boney...

Then we entered the second stage, where Wess and Salsa became the new craze...

We entered stage three, where our ears were given true reason to exist...

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE. GO LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK AGAIN. NOW.

We entered stage four, where TewnLucaseenk became the mod...

"This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a character board where red magic lay hidden. It was a prosperous board blessed with amazing music, beautiful .gifs, and Boney.

But one day, a man of great evil found the red magic and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread Spirst-y darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the red tyrant away and gave the land light.

This boy, who traveled through time to save the boards, was known as the Hero of Time. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the Gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that board? None remain who know.

The memory of the boards vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain character board, it became customary to garb boys in green when they came of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspired to find red magic and cast down evil. The elders wished only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend."

Stage five started, where the boards randomly lost activity...
LET'S START THIS THREAD BACK UP! MORE ACTIVITYYYYYYYY!

So I leave you with this...

Everyone:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Happy 100 pages guys!

Drippy

Smash Ace
A Earthbound image that me giggle when I saw it on /r/Earthbound.
Guys have you noticed something? its just over a month until Lucas!
:4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas:
I actually pointed this out earlier to my friend and sooooo hyped

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Happy 100th page guys! I'm new to the Lucas boards but Im a well known regular on the Ness boards so I will probably fit in here just fine. :)

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Happy 100th page guys! I'm new to the Lucas boards but Im a well known regular on the Ness boards so I will probably fit in here just fine. :)
Welcome! It's always nice to see newcomers here to the Tazmily family :D

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I am still a Mr. Saturn, just so you guys know.

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I'm assuming he'll be premium, Sakurai and the team are putting SO much work into him. I'll be happy to throw a few bucks his way, ya know? :)

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
I'm assuming he'll be premium, Sakurai and the team are putting SO much work into him. I'll be happy to throw a few bucks his way, ya know? :)
Apparently Sakurai said that they had no plans of any paid DLC outside of Mewtwo and they must have been working on Lucas at the same time so he may be free

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Hmm, different sources are saying different things! Plus, everything he is saying is being translated, so there's some room for interpretation...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)

Drippy

Smash Ace
JEALOUS BASS, MOVE OUT THE WAY.

PAGE 100 HYPE

Then we entered the second stage, where Wess and Salsa became the new craze...

We entered stage three, where our ears were given true reason to exist...

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE. GO LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK AGAIN. NOW.

We entered stage four, where TewnLucaseenk became the mod...

"This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a character board where red magic lay hidden. It was a prosperous board blessed with amazing music, beautiful .gifs, and Boney.

But one day, a man of great evil found the red magic and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread Spirst-y darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the red tyrant away and gave the land light.

This boy, who traveled through time to save the boards, was known as the Hero of Time. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the Gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that board? None remain who know.

The memory of the boards vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain character board, it became customary to garb boys in green when they came of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspired to find red magic and cast down evil. The elders wished only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend."

Stage five started, where the boards randomly lost activity...
LET'S START THIS THREAD BACK UP! MORE ACTIVITYYYYYYYY!

So I leave you with this...

Everyone:

Seems like you put a lot of time into this post! AND YES MORE ACTIVITY TO THIS THREAD, I'LL TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE GUYS!

The Tazmily family i like it. It has a nice ring to it.
Probably has to do with the "mily" in both the words but still I love it too because the Village of Tazmily was so nice and kind. :D

I am still a Mr. Saturn, just so you guys know.
BOING!

YouReadMyName

Smash Cadet
Was on a losing streak in for Glory against these Japanese players playing my "main" Ness. I thought to myself, dang, July is so far away till I can actually kick their butts. Lucas come out now plis!

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
hey guys what are your mii fighters mine are:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
Proto Man
I'm Dead (he has X eyes)
Cancer (the Zodiac)
Cobanermani456
Lonk
Nikki
Snoop Dogg
one of my friends as a cat
the generic Swordfighter, Gunner and Brawler from their artwork on the website.
Waluigi
BloodBones (she has a skull face)
Sakurai
Troll Face
OHMAHGOD! (an alien engineer who is always got a :surprised: expression)
Santa
my mother
my best friend
and me

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I got Mewtwo finally today, at least for the 3DS. I enjoy playing as him, but I'm still more hyped for a certain blondie.:4lucas:

I'm still hoping against the odds that we get some new DLC Mother 3 stage, or even just New Pork City back. Osohe Castle, though...

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima That Wind Waker intro was amazing, thank you for that :) It's funny, Wind Waker is actually my favourite game of all time, so it made me chuckle reading that.

Also, happy 100 aw yee :4lucas:

Drippy

Smash Ace
I got Mewtwo finally today, at least for the 3DS. I enjoy playing as him, but I'm still more hyped for a certain blondie.:4lucas:

I'm still hoping against the odds that we get some new DLC Mother 3 stage, or even just New Pork City back. Osohe Castle, though...
To be honest I really would love a Winter map because Snowman is one of my favorite songs ever. Though any Mother 3 stage would be fine, like Osohe Castle, the Thunder Tower, New Pork City, or Tazmily Village. Or just give it all to us...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
Proto Man
I'm Dead (he has X eyes)
Cancer (the Zodiac)
Cobanermani456
Lonk
Nikki
Snoop Dogg
Waluigi
Sakurai
Troll Face
Santa
my mother
my best friend
and me
I have Lonk, Onizuka (Great Teacher Onizuka as Swordsfighter), Ironman (Gunner), Kanye West (Gunner), Jackie Chan (Brawler), Bruce Lee (Brawler), Diglett (Brawler), and Billy Mays (Swordsfighter). I plan on making more soon since I love playing the Mii Fighters.

Shaymikyu

To be honest I really would love a Winter map because Snowman is one of my favorite songs ever. Though any Mother 3 stage would be fine, like Osohe Castle, the Thunder Tower, New Pork City, or Tazmily Village. Or just give it all to us...

I have Lonk, Onizuka (Great Teacher Onizuka as Swordsfighter), Ironman (Gunner), Kanye West (Gunner), Jackie Chan (Brawler), Bruce Lee (Brawler), Diglett (Brawler), and Billy Mays (Swordsfighter). I plan on making more soon since I love playing the Mii Fighters.
If we could choose any location from Mother for a stage, aside from Magicant which was my biggest wish, my vote would go towards Cave of the Past.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
Proto Man
I'm Dead (he has X eyes)
Cancer (the Zodiac)
Cobanermani456
Lonk
Nikki
Snoop Dogg
Waluigi
Sakurai
Troll Face
Santa
my mother
my best friend
and me
I have generic Swordfighter, Gunner, and Brawler based on official artwork. I wish there were QR codes on the official website so we could make them as accurate as possible.
I also have:
Lonk, Mega Man X, Proto Man, another Proto Man made from a Mii provided on Reddit, my attempt to make Dunban based on the DLC announcement
Itoi in a monkey suit
my ex-roommate in a cat suit
another friend in SSB T-shirt as swordfighter
Professor Oak
Bellsprout
Several of myself
I might be forgetting more...

I wish they would provide official QR codes of the Mii's they used for the official artwork or the announcements...

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
I wish they would provide official QR codes of the Mii's they used for the official artwork or the announcements...
well someone did hack the game to use models from their trophies to get their qr codes, so these are the actual designs.

here are the qr codes (your welcome)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Happy 100 pages of PK Love!

As a side note, while looking for this picture, I found this piece of gloriousness:

Guys have you noticed something? its just over a month until Lucas!
:4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4lucas:
Or more if your consider that Lucas probably isn't coming at the very start of the month.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even notice we hit 100 because I didn't see the page numbers and I thought that the quoted post was the most recent.

Happy 100th page!

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Or more if your consider that Lucas probably isn't coming at the very start of the month.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even notice we hit 100 because I didn't see the page numbers and I thought that the quoted post was the most recent.

Happy 100th page!
Well he did say over a month :o

We climbed this whole mountain together. A smashing success!

Now let's hit 200.
Yes lets do it! :D

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon
He will probably be available after the E3...pretty sure about that. Maybe at the end of the direct/conference.

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
Boney shall rule for as long as I'm around. If not in the thread than at least in my mind.

hey guys what are your mii fighters
I go out of my way to make the most ridiculous looking mii's that I can. Always have, always will. Yes, it can be argued that there is more meaning when you bash on each other with characters modeled on your own social and family lives, but to me there's nothing better then creating some abomination of a character and the "oh m-- what the heck is that thing?"-esque response that follows :D.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Happy 100 pages of PK Love!

As a side note, while looking for this picture, I found this piece of gloriousness:
Oh man, that picture with the Chapter 6 spoilers, i saw that waaaaaaaay long back, it's hilarious, seriously. XD

I gotz other pictures to show on this thread too:

This picture of Lucas is too badass not to show.

Boney's face in this one is priceless.

And lastly:

(I know this isn't Lucas/M3 related, but i NEEDED to show this).

Drippy

Smash Ace
Overall I wish there was more awesome Mother fan art! Here's some cool artwork from Omocat (who overall is a great artist and she does ton of art for other stuff too) and just some random stuff I found.

Top Bottom