• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizzano's Electronic Gaming 4/13/13

Exdeath

Smash Master
Contribution Toward Pot Bonus

Melee (7 Entrants):

($3.50 Toward FL TO Pot Bonus)

1: Wizzrobe ($15.75 Split)
1: Action ($15.75 Split)
3: Nick Riddle
4: Explosive Deer
5: VSC | D-Torr
5: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff
7: Crezyte

Brawl (31 Entrants):

($15.50 Toward FL TO Pot Bonus)
1: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: ($77.50)
2: MVD :snake: ($38.50)
3: Mampam :diddy: ($23.50)
4: Ed :sheilda:
5: Exdeath :metaknight:
5: Yoss :falcomelee:
7: 8-Bitman :metaknight: :rob:
7: VSC | D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
9: Wizzrobe :marthmelee:
9: ZMT :metaknight:
9: Komic Turtle :ness:
9: Kyon :peach:
13: Action :wario: :lucas:
13: SSHQ | 2-D Jeff :popo:
13: Ved :fox:
13: Richard ::
17: Crush :ike:
17: T-Bag :wolf:
17: JaZz :fox:
17: Crezyte ::
17: Alex :snake: :kirby:
17: Deez ::
17: Orazu ::
17: Drew :falcomelee: :popo:
25: NERV :rob:
25: Loli :pit:
25: Manny :sonic:
25: ZLF :ike:
25: Explosive Deer ::
25: XD ::
25: Rolex :ike:

Thanks to everyone for coming out and I hope that you all had a good time!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm surprised about my placement. But still, fun fun. Can't wait for next month :D

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Ex, I used Ike, don't forget to add my character in there when you can.

Hey guys, thanks for playing with me. I may not be progressing all that much but I am having a very fun time. I'll be back next tournament as a doubles team with ZLF, but I won't be there in singles to embarrass myself. :p

Anywho, looking forwards to next time. Shout out to my man Crush for being a strong :ike: player, and thanks to the Lakeland crowd for showing up.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ex, I used Ike, don't forget to add my character in there when you can.

Hey guys, thanks for playing with me. I may not be progressing all that much but I am having a very fun time. I'll be back next tournament as a doubles team with ZLF, but I won't be there in singles to embarrass myself. :p

Anywho, looking forwards to next time. Shout out to my man Crush for being a strong :ike: player, and thanks to the Lakeland crowd for showing up.
I personally think you did well. Really comes down to practice. I didn't go in expecting to place high or anything. Hell, when I was playing while some people looked "serious", I was just laughing and having fun playing my matches. Not to say no one else was, but yeah.

I'm more of a doubles player and seldom play singles as I got fatigued from playing that all the time. Love the chaos and the fun that 2v2s bring. I would encourage you to keep trying singles and don't be so down :)

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I personally think you did well. Really comes down to practice. I didn't go in expecting to place high or anything. Hell, when I was playing while some people looked "serious", I was just laughing and having fun playing my matches. Not to say no one else was, but yeah.

I'm more of a doubles player and seldom play singles as I got fatigued from playing that all the time. Love the chaos and the fun that 2v2s bring. I would encourage you to keep trying singles and don't be so down :)
Thanks. I always have fun when I come to Pizzano's, and I'm finally getting the hang of asking people for the next match in friendlies, so... Props to me, I guess?

And props to your Ness, by the way. I mained him for a while and his short hop is so tricky to get in correctly every time. Yours was really consistent. Maybe we'll play against one another again, someday. I'll be looking forwards to it!

Ved

Smash Cadet
I enjoyed this tournament a lot, I hope I do better next time. Also I'm glad that we're doing doubles next time, cause I like playing doubles as well

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea it was pretty awful.

If I go to the big may event, definitely eating beforehand and getting more food elsewhere

Exdeath

Smash Master
Everyone has their own tastes so it's ok if you don't like the pizza, but being disrespectful is another matter entirely (e.g. the people who brought Domino's into the restaurant... seriously?). I like the pizza and most people I've talked to like the pizza, so I guess it's really just a love-it-or-hate-it kind of deal.

Can't see brawl bracket :/
I can see it just fine when I look at the thread.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
doubles team with ZLF,
:ganondorf:day erryday (I don't know how serious doubles practice devolved into a 4 :ganondorf: free-for-all)

Man, doing a little bit better each tourney.

Quick shoutouts:
Every Ganondorf I played with: Never stop :ganondorf:Always :ganondorf: (Seriously though, those matches were fun as Hell)
Lakeland: You guys were great. The lots of us need to get together sometime and practice sometime before next Pizzanos.
G-Dub: Good MMs. Not like I needed those $2 anyways. (Ignoring that one of them was of them was Rolex's anyways.)
Crush: For being Ike and not coming in dead last
KomicTurtle: I was a Kid Icarus: Uprising rematch. **** your staffs. (Next month everyone needs to bring their 3DS and when we get a few free minutes, put in $2 and do a winner take all grand prix in MK7)

Either way, tourney was great, already megahype for next month.

EDIT:
(e.g. the people who brought Domino's into the restaurant... seriously?).
OH GOSH. THAT HAPPENED!? As horrible as that is, I just nearly spat my drink from laughing. Gosh PIzzanos, you have my sympathies. What a bunch of assholes.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
:ganondorf:day erryday (I don't know how serious doubles practice devolved into a 4 :ganondorf: free-for-all)

Man, doing a little bit better each tourney.

Quick shoutouts:
Every Ganondorf I played with: Never stop :ganondorf:Always :ganondorf: (Seriously though, those matches were fun as Hell)
Lakeland: You guys were great. The lots of us need to get together sometime and practice sometime before next Pizzanos.
G-Dub: Good MMs. Not like I needed those $2 anyways. (Ignoring that one of them was of them was Rolex's anyways.)
Crush: For being Ike and not coming in dead last
KomicTurtle: I was a Kid Icarus: Uprising rematch. **** your staffs. (Next month everyone needs to bring their 3DS and when we get a few free minutes, put in $2 and do a winner take all grand prix in MK7)

Either way, tourney was great, already megahype for next month.

EDIT:

OH GOSH. THAT HAPPENED!? As horrible as that is, I just nearly spat my drink from laughing. Gosh PIzzanos, you have my sympathies.
I'd love to suggest an ALL GANON FFA Tourney.

As for KIU, the first match I used my Laser Staff. The second one wasn't a staff, but an Aurum Bow. The Laser Staff is OP AF. And They're lacking the side effects your weapon has D:
And it's unfortunate we never got to finish our MK7 :(

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I'd love to suggest an ALL GANON FFA Tourney.
Hey Mink, I think we just found the ruleset for the next Come to Papa.

As for KIU, the first match I used my Laser Staff. The second one wasn't a staff, but an Aurum Bow. The Laser Staff is OP AF. And They're lacking the side effects your weapon has D:
And it's unfortunate we never got to finish our MK7 :(
Viridi Palm's pinky girly hearts are also OP AF. And it had side effects? I totally forgot that mine had any modified stats.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I'm bringing my DS next time. I'll be packing Pokemon Diamond, so if anyone wants a few friendlies or MM against me I'm more than happy to take you on. To pass time while we wait for our matches, know what I mean?

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace

Viridi Palm's pinky girly hearts are also OP AF. And it had side effects? I totally forgot that mine had any modified stats.
I'll play some :ganondorf: matches against people for fun. I used to be pretty okay as him, actually.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Well, Viridi is a fabulous god. My favorite one, actually. But yes, your attacks kept poisoning me :(

I'm bringing my DS next time. I'll be packing Pokemon Diamond, so if anyone wants a few friendlies or MM against me I'm more than happy to take you on. To pass time while we wait for our matches, know what I mean?
If I hadn't transferred my Pokemon to Black and White, I would be down to play... Then comes XY for 3DS (which I'm stoked to play).

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Well, Viridi is a fabulous god. My favorite one, actually. But yes, your attacks kept poisoning me :(

If I hadn't transferred my Pokemon to Black and White, I would be down to play... Then comes XY for 3DS (which I'm stoked to play).
I had White for a while but I never got anywhere substantial with the game, so my younger sister has it now. :/

Dang, unlucky draw there. I'm still up for anyone else, though. That's the only competitive Pokemon game I've got.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
ITT we talk about games that aren't Brawl.

Viridi really was the most fabulous. And dang, I forget that was a thing! Whoops! Sorry! (Not that your paralyzing bow was any less obnoxious)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
that pizza is straight garbage

the buffet area was just plain unsanitary (more than most buffets)

i don't see how bringing outside pizza into the venue is any more disrespectful than proclaiming a pasta dish as "free" for anyone b/c of its low quality (which NO ONE ended up eating lol)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Shoutouts to Komic doing well, serving me food, and giving me a ride when I was completely broke. No one's ever done that for me, so thanks a bunch, man.
Mampam for bringing the hype.
Aurora and ActionB for a good MK7 time.
That guy who played ganon with me in doubles, really felt like I got my ball back.
exdeath running the tourney with no problem.
Wizzrobe for melee.
Loli for playing a friendly with me before leaving.
Nick for making a joke in the middle of play, LOL.

Also, the pizza's good.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
If I am going to eat at that establishment, I recommend the bread sticks as is the only thing that ***** there.
anyhow, I promise all of you that Jazz will get bodied by me next time and then I'll go after Mampam.
but was a fun tourney and finally made money on Melee. I am pretty sure I suppose to lose to Jeff but...yea...

Exdeath

Smash Master
i don't see how bringing outside pizza into the venue is any more disrespectful than proclaiming a pasta dish as "free" for anyone b/c of its low quality (which NO ONE ended up eating lol)
They're both unacceptable.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Ah nice job Yoss

Jazz I think ICs vs Fox is impossible. If I were you I would go MK next time and camp.

also do you guys record videos? I want to see Nick Riddle vs MVD

yos

Smash Cadet
ggs to everyone , happy sfl came. wud of gotten 2nd or 3rd if it werent for my pause :(
also mvd's mario is too stronk lol

hope sfl comes to gainsville or come to papa ;o

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
ggs to everyone , happy sfl came. wud of gotten 2nd or 3rd if it werent for my pause :(
also mvd's mario is too stronk lol

hope sfl comes to gainsville or come to papa ;o
Lad needs to join the Falco pause-to-lose triad.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Damn you peeps are ruthless with dat pizza D:

And it is disrespectful bringing in Dominos to that establishment. We're using their electricity, space among other things. I myself didn't eat the pasta dish because I wasn't hungry lol And it didn't look... savory to me.

Anyhow, I'm going to have to beat Mampan's Diddy at some point :3
Always have trouble against Diddy Kong and I need to over come that.

Top Bottom