• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizzano's 03/09/13

Exdeath

Smash Master

1: Ryo :ike: ($46)
1: Turkey Ass :popo: ($46)
3: Tony :metaknight: ($23)
4: Ed :sheilda:
5: Yoss :falco:
5: Kyon :peach:
7: Wizz :marth:
7: Mampam :diddy: :snake:
9: Drew :falco: :popo:
9: C.J. :marth:
9: Blue Halberd :metaknight:
9: KDB :kirby:
13: Goofball :peach:
13: ChoZox :samus:
13: Manny :sonic:
13: Ereth :marth:
17: Rolex :ike: :lucario:
17: Flip :snake:
17: Fandango :wario:
17: Ian :ganondorf:
17: Noa :olimar:
17: Jordy :falco:
17: Ved :fox:

I made a typo when re-creating the bracket; Ed beat Yoss in LB and then lost to Daisy.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Daisy is definitely legitimate and the haters can take a salt bath. That was a very impressive climb through LB.

Gainesville>Tampa>Orlando>Miami obviously.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
I see Ryo as Ike at the top of the list and a Kirby about halfway up. What the **** happened while I wasn't there?

You guys would have all the cool stuff going on while I'm out of state, wouldn't ya?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yos hell yeah you beat Ed! Thank god there is hope for falcos in FL to beat that man lol great job also good win vs mampam. Cant wait to watch you play again good stuff man.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I see Ryo as Ike at the top of the list and a Kirby about halfway up. What the **** happened while I wasn't there?

You guys would have all the cool stuff going on while I'm out of state, wouldn't ya?
You missed some great matches. Mampam got taken out by one heck of an Ice Climbers main named Daisy. He even beat Ex's MK. Looks like we've got more competition, you and me. I want to be as good as he is someday. And Ed and Yoss? Dude you missed some really good matches this time. Come around next time with me, I want to at least take a game next time.

Hey Action, nice match. Goof? Remind me not to screw around with not playing against Peach players anymore.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Yos hell yeah you beat Ed! Thank god there is hope for falcos in FL to beat that man lol great job also good win vs mampam. Cant wait to watch you play again good stuff man.
Nope.

Yoss has beaten him before, though.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Wow.. Ike got 1st. I'm terrified of good Ikes. Mostly cause I use Kirby and Ness who would be KO'ed at even 60% by a good smash ._.

Going to have to play against Genosync more then.

Whut, and Yoss was there?! Aw, I really wanted to meet him and beat that nasty bird of his... :(
Turkey **** is Daisy.. of course lol Happy he got 2nd. I expect no less from him.

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: Ryo :ike: ($46) ill let you have your 15min this time :troll: come to a tampa fest for some serious friendlies<33333
1: Turkey *** :popo: ($46) lol, in all seriousness, you're too good with those ic's, thanks for coming out :D
3: Tony :metaknight: ($23) good **** Ex, although that troll seeding got me discouraged >>
4: Ed :sheilda: great mentality, and good **** on the placing, you played really well
5: Yoss :falco: You kinda bodied me game 3....... just kinda....... good **** on top 5 :D
5: Kyon :peach: nice seeing you, and good **** on top 5
7: Wizz :marth: i hope your body is ready for when you come to tampa, cause we're putting you in the training cellar with yoss :troll:
7: Mampam :diddy: :snake: welp........ whatever, it happened to ryo, now it happened to you, just shake this one off
9: Drew :falco: :popo: come to tampa for some serious training
9: C.J. :marth: SEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
9: Blue Halberd :metaknight: I was hoping for top 3 from you, but then again, I didnt even make that...... not that that means anything ):
9: KDB :kirby:ggs, ill see you at megacon, and hopefully kirby is DA BESS in smash 4
13: Goofball :peach: nice seeing you, and good games, it was basically the same as playing kyon lol
13: ChoZox :samus: sorry about ur match vs ryo ):
13: Manny :sonic: gotta change that mindset for tourneys lol, i hope you enjoyed ur first
13: Ereth :marth: ggs, fun mm, i had no idea how good you were lol
17: Rolex :ike: :lucario:
17: Fandango :wario:nice seeing you, sorry but the bracket was dumb
17: Ian :ganondorf:nice seeing you
17: Noa :olimar:WHAT HAPPENED?!!
17: Jordy :falco:
17: Ved :fox:

SHOUT OUTS TO DAISY AND THE IC'S FOR ZIPPING UP TAMPA, now were all gonna be in the lab on that mu

YO MIC coming outta nowhere lol, we actually did doubles friendlies and there was falcon xD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Next tourney, I'll be giving Ness some proper representation. I'm going to beat Daisy's ICs since I know he has some trouble with my Ness :3

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Watch out, I'm going to be playing :ike: again next tournament and this time I'm going to snag my first actual win. Maybe not a set, but at least a game would be nice. Beware the deadly Usmash!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Had fun. Hope I can go to more tournies.

I'm considering going ALL PEACH if I come to another Pizzano's :D!!!!!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
yea my peach is pretty free :/...........

IDC. I will attempt to improve her. I'm already attempting at gorrilla games :D. Shes fun to play.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Your peach isn't free... You took on 2 people in almost all of our 2v2s. All I did was support and poke and harass ppl. You carry all the time lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
No Daisy, stay carried by cgs ;)

Definitely using more IC and need to get out of ****ing dorm practice.

GGs fun stuff

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Lol. It was fun while it lasted, see everybody again soon.
Daisy, just some advice... Stick with ICs... Gorilla Games is a lot different from the rest of FL.
But good luck and good **** getting second again! Biiiizzzaaaattttcccchhhh #TWERK

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I will learn peach............I don't want to just rely on ICs. I like playing them and yea I win with them. But Peach is FUN :D..

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
yea...........

Also whose wii was that I played on with me vs ED. I liked the music :D and the tv had great quality :D

Manny

Smash Cadet
13: Manny :sonic: gotta change that mindset for tourneys lol, i hope you enjoyed ur first.
Lol, i shouldn't have slept on people xD... It won't happen again lmao. I could have gotten a better placing :p, but ehh its all good. I did learn something :DDD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Lol, i shouldn't have slept on people xD... It won't happen again lmao. I could have gotten a better placing :p, but ehh its all good. I did learn something :DDD
Your Sonic must be real good if you've made it that far, at least. I rarely see any Sonics :(

Manny

Smash Cadet
Your Sonic must be real good if you've made it that far, at least. I rarely see any Sonics :(
Ehhhh seeing my placing, i don't consider myself a good sonic anymore lol. i consider myself an amatuer sonic that needs a mentality change. But thank you though.

yos

Smash Cadet
good **** to every1 i got exposed lol

shoutouts doe :I

1: Ryo ($46) GOOD **** on ****** me lol ima get my salt runback in miami :o
1: Turkey *** ($46) stop saying ur bad lol ur amazing and u ***** all of tampa lol
3: Tony ($23) good **** on being only tampa on to 3 lol , super close vs daisy
4: Ed :sheilda: u ***** :( , iwanted dose free PR points lol nah man gg doe good **** vs daisy and drew isaw how intense dat was
5: Yoss :falco: uhhhh we have to work on somethings :I
5: Kyon :peach: good **** ithought ud make top 3 isaw u vs daisy last match rly gay char rite?
7: Wizz :marth: WIIIIIIZZZZZZZROBBBBEEEEEE dipping us for melee ;-; , nah man but good **** , see u at smashfest lol
7: Mampam :diddy kong: GETTT RAAAAPPPEEEDDDD >:I nah lol but y werent u trying vs daisy u cud of won da tourney :/...
9: Drew :falco: get ***** >:I lol gg doe rly rly close set
With ed , ithink u shud main ic doe deir rly good and broken lol
9: C.J. :marth: cj outplcaing tim? Df is dis :I lol teach me more godfather of tampa
9: Blue Halberd :meta knight: U DID GOOD FOR UR FORST TOURNEY IN 1716392 YEARS if u can come to more tourneys doe i think u wud be rly good n **** me like u usally do lol
9: KDB :kirby: isaw u vs manny good stuff
13: Goofball :peach: STAYYY FREEE ON WIFIII lol
13: ChoZox :samus: u did pretty good free'in up dat freeco , your welcome for da MU :o
13: Manny :sonic: dont sleep on ppl lol <_< good **** doe were going to have to work on u , u did better dan i ever did my first tourney lol
13: Ereth :marth: YOO ur marth got better from wut iwas watchin :o
17: Rolex :ike: :lucario: lol think i saw u beat manny ;-;
17: Flip :snake: better dan my doodoo snake
17: Fandango :wario: u had to play ryo like round 2 lol sucks so much rite? <_<
17: Ian :bowser: u shud of ***** drew hes free :p lol
17: Noa :olimar:
17: Jordy :falco: fun friendlies u got potential
17: Ved :fox: rly fun friendlies lol u got potential

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Dem Shoutouts

1: Ryo :ike: ($46) Had to put tampa in their place lol
1: Turkey *** :popo: ($46) Mike you fkin killed it
3: Tony :metaknight: ($23) great set against daisy. Awesome tourney thanks for having us, keep up the good TO work
4: Ed :sheilda: Match 1 was so close lol. You really clutched it out. Dont worry Ill be back for vengeance
5: Yoss :falco: I've been hard at work in gville leveling up my marth lol. Best be ready for that MM in miami
5: Kyon :peach: Didn't really talk to you but I would love to MM you sometime
7: Wizz :marth: Good seeing you again, would love to play some more friendlies next time
7: Mampam :diddy: :snake: Thanks for the MM, I really learned a lot. You are one hilarious dude
9: Drew :falco: :popo: Stop dropping grabs! Were gonna have to practice hella, come to gville!
9: C.J. :marth: Thanks for all the help and interest you showed in me, means a lot. I can't wait to use that infinite on DewDaDash xD
9: Blue Halberd :metaknight: Wish we could have got to play
9: KDB :kirby: That set was so close, I overlooked you and you really made me regret it haha. Won't happen again!
13: Goofball :peach: Quit suckin, jk i know you didn't feel good. We'll show em whos boss next time
13: ChoZox :samus:
13: Manny :sonic:
13: Ereth :marth:
17: Rolex :ike: :lucario: nice meeting you
17: Fandango :wario:
17: Ian :ganondorf:
17: Noa :olimar: Awesome set, I really set out to learn the olimar MU after you destroyed me in December haha
17: Jordy :falco: Nice meeting you, hopefully see you at gorilla games next time
17: Ved :fox: Always a pleasure

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Speaking of sonic, TrueBlue's a good one. He teams up with ryo all the time and does one bad*** job. He's hard, but that's only because I didn't realize that pivot grabbing is effective.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I wouldn't say Ice Climbers are gay..... Since I am gay but whatever. He did fine against me just next time I'll try to win and not let my first match go to waste and just do the more smarter options. I'm just playing to play since Apex finished.

Manny

Smash Cadet
good **** to every1 i got exposed lol
9: KDB :kirby: isaw u vs manny good stuff

17: Rolex :ike: :lucario: lol think i saw u beat manny ;-;
Lol Yoss..I never fought these two XD...Not in friendlies nor in brackets Lol. I only lost to Wizz and Daisy and in the friendlies i only lost to ed going lucario and I lost to Kyon lol. i wanna fight KDB because i own kirbies lol

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
he just types like that lol

and god dammit, i can't stop staring at the boobs, not that i am one to talk xD
I know. I fight with Yos on AiB. Or, he fights with me. This fool always be like:
"komic"
"you"
"suck"
"Daisy"
"Plz"
":/...."

Spamming the AiB chatroom with fragments. I fried his Falco with my Ness once (and he only played my Ness only one time), and I'm looking forward to doing it offline. KFC for everyone. And thank you, this is a gorgeous avatar. If I was a girl, I'd love to rock a body like that and play Smash Bros. I'd be able seduce all the guys and lesbis there <3

@Vinyl
I've heard of that name... The only good Sonic I played was online on AiB like 2 years ago. It ripped my Kirby apart. Speedy plays a nice Sonic too. My issue with Sonic is that he tends to make the game go for far too long because he's fast- especially against a good Sonic, it's hell. It's like an annoying mosquito... Or just Yossy.

Anyone know of Weegee? I'd love to play his Ganondorf offline :3

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Tony and his parents. I couldn't believe how flexible they were with us. They bought us pizza to O_O.

Shoutouts to Shadow for being adorable. I love dogs :D

Shoutouts to orlando toll roads for ALWAYS being there for me and my wallet.

Shoutouts to being woken up at 3:30 AM to play brawl. XD

Shoutouts to my European Purse (Camera Bag) for being very convenient and not gay to carry around.

Top Bottom