• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit as a Secondary Main (help ^^)

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,

I have mained Pikachu since the 64; however over the past month I have quickly added Pit to my arsenal. My training with Pit is not "half-*****" and I take Pit's game very seriously. Enough to learn the Advanced Techniques that are actually of any merit, this includes studying, mimicking, and applying many of the awesome techniques I've learned in most of the Pit videos on this site.

Anyway, the point is just as my first main, the way to get better is to play OTHER Pits; therefore, if there are any other Pit players here looking for some serious Pit dittos, PM me, reply and I'll find you or find me on AIM. I am really serious about playing him so I would ask only serious players respond lol ^^ Thanks in advance

Aim: Mister C Major.
Brawl Code: 3480 2204 7167

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Though you using Pikachu keeps me at a distance (Me and Pika had a long history with each other), but considering how you are serious on using Pit, I should be able to help. However, dont mimic the arrow rain please. It makes me unique from other Pits, and it really makes me feel like an admiral calling down a bombardment.
Anyways the basic adv. tech that you'll be learning is Arrow looping and Wingdashing.

You can get me on My aim "GoldAdmiralPit" but I am mostly free on weekends.
If I am unable to connect to you, due to an evil error code 86420 which haunted many others, I would suggest asking one of the other Pits around, like Kown, Gambit, FzroX, and Rogue Pit.
I hope that I can help you out.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I take it you don't like the yellow electric mouse?

Arrow Bombarding...if you don't want others to use it why was it (and I think by you) posted on Smashboards? It seems the worse way to keep a secret. I have no intention of using the Bombardment unless it proves tactical to my situation. Normally if the opponent is way off the stage, but normally I just use a Wing refresh to get to them....

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Arrow Bombarding...if you don't want others to use it why was it (and I think by you) posted on Smashboards? It seems the worse way to keep a secret.I have no intention of using the Bombardment unless it proves tactical to my situation. Normally if the opponent is way off the stage, but normally I just use a Wing refresh to get to them....
Don't change. You're doing it right.

Top Bottom