• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin and Olimar - Victory theme?

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
It was funny because before the update of Olimar I had never played pikmin before. When I saw the update I wasent too excited at first. So then I decided to rent the game and get to know the character alittle better. And I fell in love with it XD. Great game!

Anyways. To the main point. When you win with Olimar what do you think his victory song will be when you win a multiplayer battle.

Sadly I dont have any youtube links to the song but I think his victory song will come from his first game. When you collected enough of Olimar's missing parts in the first game your ship would be able to fly to new places and the song that plays during this upgrade I think would be perfect for a victory song.

If anybody else has any ideas please do discuss ^^. And if you find a youtube vid of the song that would also help, for those who may not know what I am talking about >_<;.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The tune from 00:09-00:18 is the one that sticks out to me. Man, that tune brings back memories...

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
I have to say either the ship upgrade theme, as he already said, or nightfall theme (returning to ship). For a victory theme I think that the ship upgrade would be a lot better, and if they remixed it and made it longer, the nightfall return theme couldactually kickass as a standalone music on Distant Planet.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Ever hear the song for when he is gong back to the onions/ship at the end of the day? A short version of that. I will edit or post a youtube video.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGuufqmQusc

00:38 - 00:58

sorry it's a pikmin 1 video : In pikmin 2 it's really really short.
Neat idea. Still gotta say I like the song at the beging and I still think it would be the best for the victory theme. But if they did a good job remixing the back to the ship song it would be cool too ^^.

burrito

Smash Lord
Well, the end of day music is in both Pikmin 1 and 2, so it might be a remix of that.

Top Bottom