• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Has The Best Special Moves

OGPlumber

Smash Cadet
His B acts as a fireball. His Up B is really fast and can be used in many directions. His Forward B is alright, I'm sure it has some purpose that I don't know about. His Down B is one of my favorites because it acts as an aerial move without you actually leaving the ground.

OGPlumber

Smash Cadet
Are you talking about the headbutt? I tried using my trigger finger with that, but apparently I don't have one :sadeyes:

Teriko

(・_・ヾ
yes, the headbutt. its pretty simple actually.

you press A, wait 2 frames, auto cancel by pressing A again. repeat until enemy escapes. I use my thumb but you can use any finger you want

Bones0

Smash Legend
yes, the headbutt. its pretty simple actually.

you press A, wait 2 frames, auto cancel by pressing A again. repeat until enemy escapes. I use my thumb but you can use any finger you want
That's not an autocancel. You are probably thinking of IASA frames. You also have to wait more than 2 frames due to hitlag that occurs when your hitbox connects with a hurtbox.

PiBs

Smash Journeyman
I would say Captain Falcon has the best special moves. I mean his noob (nootral b) is Bald Eagle Punch and it kills at 0% every time.

Falco

Laser = Ruins opponents' neutral games
shine = pillar combo
phantasm = recovery move that KOs edge guarders
Firebird = Has only 2 frames of lag and it's kind of practical to KO with in a certain situation (shine > up b)

Tell me something better

Top Bottom