• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ PikaChew'd! Sweet Pika Combo Video ~

Anther

Smash Champion
I couldn't sleep a couple days ago, and from like 4 to 9 in the morning, I made the first minute of a Combo vid, and it was nice... So I finished the vid from 9 to 11... And then I did some homework, and fell asleep and missed class.
That was a good story, now here's my Combo Vid -

Youtube - PikaChew'd

I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, Comments appreciated :]

Levitas

the moon
Anther, I will always place my pikachu (which doesn't exist) in your large muscled, bald, mustachioed, and somewhat emasculate shadow.

Also, good vid.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Best Pikachu I've seen so far. Great combo video. More enjoyable than the last because of the music and how it matches the clips in my opinion. Great introduction too. Good job. :)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Anther I was wondering if you were ever gonna put out a video. Excellent job. I hope I get to play you again sometime.

Anther

Smash Champion
Yeah... that red Falco is the worst Falco I've ever played. I vomitted when I played that falco =P...
I h8 u shaeden ;_;. <3.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it =].

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Good stuff Anther. I second Pikachu after Game and Watch, and have gotten most of my moves from your videos.

Keep it up.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Dude tht vid was sick, great work :)

Also, now I want to pick up Pikachu, and put down in top tier character ive ever played.

lower tiers encourage the skill dervelopment, as this video taught me quite well

Nice combo-age and edge guarding

Civy

Smash Cadet
I add it in my youtube favorites !
Great work ! I really enjoyed, you rock guy ! n_n

Levitas

the moon
^^^lol, nope, but usb devices that do the same thing do. My roomate's laptop captured an indescript amount of footage for Anther, so don't worry about the quality. On the other hand, whereas a capture card will do the work for a normal computer, the cpu does everything in this case, so no streaming video while you capture, or it'll desynch sound and stuff.

Anther

Smash Champion
Linguini said:
good ****, raises hands* AN-TH-ER* you gonna be at pound 3, we gotta get more matches bro.
I probably will be at Pound 3, we should try to get the same pool again =P.

Mr. Game and Pichu said:
Could I do that with pichu? I main him as my number 1.
Nope Pichu sux. <3

D. Disciple said:
*stops copying and pasting... but I like the quote method XD*
I think there's like one vid of me sunwalking... that counts right :x????

Thanks for the ments everyone. That's short for compliments. ;D

Top Bottom